PDA

View Full Version : Do different pheros 'sum' or 'subtract'?

elvido
04-24-2003, 06:58 AM
Ok, here\'s a list of very generic auras that are transmitted by 3 pheromones (I\'ll leave -rone out). They\'re very simple, but serve the purpose.
-none: macho
-nol: friendly
-a1: makesMeHappy

So each of those worn alone will make the female see one as such. But when mixing mones, is the effect of each sumed or do they cancel each other out.
Let\'s say one day I only wear a -none product. The girl will say \"ah, this guy is very macho\". The next day I wear only -nol and she think \"ah, this guy is very friendly\"
Now on the third day I wear -none and -nol...will the girl think \"this guy is very macho and very friendly\" or will she think \"this guy is kinda macho and kinda friendly\". Same as if I wear -none and -a1 (pms/period time excluded). Will she think \"very macho and makes me feel very happy\" or \"kinda macho, kinda makes me feel happy\".

I understand that mixes can be used to tone down the effect of one particular mone (usually -none). But is the effect to subtract from your macho aura, or merely make you so friendly that the macho aura is accepted.

For practical purposes I\'m interested in whether I should add a1 to my usual AE (gives me the best results). I still haven\'t come to a definite conclusion over the effects of a1, but if they turn out to be positive, I\'m considering the addition. But will a1 make me seem less \"macho\" or merely add the \"makesMeFeelGood\" factor in?

Hope my questions make sense.

Cloud9
04-24-2003, 07:10 AM
add the feel good factor in. I use AE and APC together and it is a sum, not a cancelation of pheromones. I was thinking about foing the same thing. Adding A1 to the mix of monthly \"occasions\".

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2003, 07:13 AM
I\'m being Mom again, but ... just be careful in your mix, because a lot of the guys have reported A1 depresses them or causes them bad anxiety symptoms. So start out with just the slightest smidgeon.

It doesn\'t take much at all to be effective when I wear it on myself, much less than you would imagine.

-Rone feels to me like \"big daddy with the broad shoulders.\" It\'s not as sexual as -none but it\'s extremely appealing, at least to me.

Cloud9
04-24-2003, 08:08 AM
how does A1 make you feel though?

Alquimista
04-24-2003, 08:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
... just be careful in your mix, because a lot of the guys have reported A1 depresses them or causes them bad anxiety symptoms.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I am in the early twenties years old, and because of that whe I use a big amount of PI, I have those symptoms, depression and anxiety. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

elvido
04-24-2003, 10:57 AM
Perhaps I shouldn\'t have included the a1 part. My a1 experiences to self are here:
a1 testing: preliminary report; effects to self (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=69312&amp;page=3&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1\")

BUT my intention wasn\'t to concentrate on a1, and rather on the results of mixing different phero types in general. So forget the particularities of a1. If you think of adding -nol to my mix instead, it serves the same purpose for this question. Does it add or subtract from the -none effect?

Shoe
04-24-2003, 02:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
-Rone feels to me like \"big daddy with the broad shoulders.\" It\'s not as sexual as -none but it\'s extremely appealing, at least to me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ah so that\'s why -rone works well for me, with my broad shoulders and big daddy charm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2003, 02:41 PM
That\'s nice. I\'m sure your girlfriend appreciates it.

DrSmellThis
04-24-2003, 09:55 PM
Great question! I\'ll chime in later -- gotta run.

CptKipling
04-27-2003, 09:15 AM
bump

I am yet to find a case where two pheros in a mix cancel each other out. It\'s more like you are augmenting a particular phero (lets say -none) with aspects of another phero, like the chatty aspect of -nol. You still have the macho affect, but with added chattiness.