PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever confess to using mones?

Enticing
04-23-2003, 05:21 PM
I was wondering if any of you have ever had an acquaintaince become more interested in you after using mones, and if so, did you ever tell them what was going on?

I was just curious about what a common reaction would be - disbelief, or anger, feeling manipulated... what?

tallmacky
04-24-2003, 09:09 PM
That\'s a good post enticing, you may not get too many responese hehehe. I personally haven\'t told anyone. You can contemplate it but if you plan on using phermones for sometime I wouldn\'t. Its like telling a few friends you are on a diet and sooner or later everyone wants to talk to you about it give you tips and their opinion and so on. People may also try to use that info against you. I don\'t use phermones to find love, I basically only use them in a bit of a social enviroment currently high school is the main use for them, and I don\'t see any disadvantages as high school realtionships die quick and so on.

Have you told anyone Enticing, thinking about telling someone??

koolking1
04-25-2003, 04:51 AM
Terrific Topic!!!! I\'ve told two people. One is my girlfriend Sue who really likes the scent of APC and the resultant actions of the pheromones. It really does turn her on sexually so I\'ll often wear it on my skin during sex (otherwise, it\'s on my clothing as I\'m afraid of ingestion into my bloodstream). The other person I told is my friend Martin who lives in NYC and is a biologist by schooling but works in the financial sector. He absolutely refutes that pheromones might work. I told him about them as they do work for me and he\'s always on the lookout for sexual encounters. Although he\'s not a bad looking guy (mid-50s and urbane too), he tends to be a bit shy and he also stutters so I thought the pheromones would be a blessing for him. Oh well. I don\'t think I would tell anyone else though. I use them extensively when Sue and I are in a \"swinging\" situation and it\'s very gratifying to me to have the other woman find me attractive sexually and I know that pheromones are a part of that. Laughing, one woman told me \"you are a great man\". I loved it!!!! Again, very interesting topic Enticing!!!

RideTheWind
04-25-2003, 09:30 AM
I told one of my straight friends that I\'ve known since kindergarten. She lives in another state and know that she wouldn\'t give me up anyway. That was before I had started using pheromones - I had just ordered them. I talked to her last week and she asked me how my experiment was going and alas, I had to tell her that so far it was a flop. I don\'t think I would tell anyone in my current gaggle of friends, but who knows. If I can actually start to see some results and a friend looks as though they might benefit from them too, I may suggest it to them. I would hate someone to think that they might not be attracted to me if I werent\' wearing them. Here\'s a question? If you\'re wearing pheromones and you finally hook the girl you want and it works into something long term, do you tell her or do you get a P.O.Box and find a great hiding place for them....forever?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2003, 09:32 AM
Have them delivered to your work address and keep them in a little purse inside your purse.

Cloud9
04-25-2003, 09:41 AM
might be a good idea if your applying a Anol and Arone based product to the skin since it starts converting 4-6hrs after application. could put it on your shirt and it would last 8hrs without conversion of the Anol or Arone. good to carry around and re-apply.

Enticing
04-25-2003, 05:28 PM
Hey tallmacky, no.. not \'really\' considering telling. I\'ve just been pretty amazed at the reaction wearing TE/w in my hair with cover scent got from a friendly type guy at work. I mean he\'s a big teddy bear guy, always hugging and giving backrubs to the nurses, flirtatious type. But since the first day I wore TE/w, and he practically inhaled my hair, kissed my neck and has been hitting on me ever since that day. The other day ( I was wearing NPA/w) he grabbed me and started dancing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif On the days I am not wearing pheros, he\'s attentive, but the days I am wearing pheros, he\'s very forward. It was just so obvious to me, this all came about with the -nones. ... Too bad he\'s not the one I was trying to attract. Trouble is, he works closely with the one I *do* want. So .. I\'m not encouraging the slap and tickle with him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I don\'t think I could ever tell him. And even if I did, I don\'t think he\'d believe me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Oh yeah. And one other trippy thing happenned. My \'acting boss\', whom I have NO sexual chemistry with, told me he had a dream the other night that we were having an affair. No details, no smut, just that we were having an affair. Then he says he hopes next time the dream is longer, and more detailed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif And I\'m like \"WTF?\" (I had a dream about someone really inappropriate from work once, (long before mones) but I\'d never tell anyone about it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Alquimista
04-25-2003, 08:15 PM
reaction: anger and feeling manipulation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Remember: at war (love), never shows your secrets weapons... they gonna save your life!

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-26-2003, 05:24 AM
Let\'s be realistic... if we tell someone about pheromones, probably that person will laugh at us!

\"Love potion??? BAHAHAHAHAHA! yeah yeah... and I\'m richer than B. Gates!!\"

frenchie
04-26-2003, 10:02 AM
I have said to a close friend : \"i\'m using pheromones\". She started laughing and wondering, but then I explained to her (it took a long time) and now we have normal discussions about pheros and all the seduction thing around.
I have also said to 2 people I was interested in the question of pheromones. Their first reaction is : why ? we don\'t need them... everything has to be natural, just like we are.

But I\'d never say it to someone I\'m after or involved with - hey, would you tell your very personal secrets ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif maybe they would laugh about them, or think that it\'s a completely artificial stuff, a kind of drug we take to make them dependant on us... I think using pheros is even more natural than wearing some perfume, and I personally don\'t like too much perfumed people.

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 10:04 AM
I don\'t think washing your pheromones off in the shower is natural either, but ofcourse I do it so I don\'t smell.

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-26-2003, 10:55 AM
I told someone I was gonna buy some pheromone products and that someone just laughed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

koolking1
04-26-2003, 11:02 AM
Frenchie: Like I said, I told my girlfriend and she\'s all for it - anything that makes her hunger for me is a good thing!!! You\'re so shy!!! Cloud9: Laughing, aside from the pheromones, aren\'t you washing the dirt off too? I learned to take 3-4 showers a day in Thailand, now - those folks are CLEAN!!!! They can smell a foreigner from 30 feet.

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 11:31 AM
Yes ofcourse the dirt too. more than once a day drys my skin out too much. Dermatologists say it\'s bad for your skin to take a shower more than once a day.

frenchie
04-26-2003, 11:43 PM
dermatologists are right : I have a friend who enjoyed trekking very much, but her feet ached too much (the skin was too thin and sensitive) just because she had 2 shower a day. I suppose it may not be good if you\'re allergic to some pollen or cats\' saliva...
Most animals protect themselves by going into mud or rolling themselves (please correct if it\'s not good english !!!) into dust.
But don\'t worry ! I\'m clean... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
04-27-2003, 01:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Oh yeah. And one other trippy thing happenned. My \'acting boss\', whom I have NO sexual chemistry with, told me he had a dream the other night that we were having an affair. No details, no smut, just that we were having an affair. Then he says he hopes next time the dream is longer, and more detailed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif And I\'m like \"WTF?\" (I had a dream about someone really inappropriate from work once, (long before mones) but I\'d never tell anyone about it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah that\'s kind of funny how he casually talks about it to you, my feeling is the dream must have been really strong and satisfying to him to risk/want to put it out there like that.

Maybe you have noticed it with other men you may be around people look at you different after they have a sexual dream about you. I get different looks from girls now to but after all these intense looks and DIHL I can\'t help to think that another cause of the difference in behavior is what they are thinking about in their sleep?

Enticing the guy you are going after, how is that working out?

Enticing
04-27-2003, 10:10 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
the dream must have been really strong for him to risk/want to put it out there like that

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yikes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

And as far as the one I am \'going for\', there\'s been no progress since last update, he\'s been out of town.

But I am starting to understand why ya might not want to wear TE and NPA to work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif This is getting a little too complicated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif