PDA

View Full Version : What can effect the pheromones from working?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:54 AM
Last night I went to a club and was wearing pheromones. I first started off with putting on an okay amount of pheromones, then continued to put on more and more because they didn\'t seem to be working. And even after putting on more, I still didn\'t see any change. So I was wondering what you think might have been the problem? There were a lot of people smoking at the club and a lot of women wearing perfumes. Do you think this could have had anything to do with it? Do you think this could have made it so that it was very hard and no women were able to smell the pheromones?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:55 AM
Extreme heat over 150F apparently can change how they work and in clubs people smoking can also be a problem, but i dont really know if there is anything that really stops them from working i never have any problems at the clubs anyway well there might be others who can help you with this one a little more

**DONOTDELETE**
Hey Joe:
The club scene I find is the worst place you can use phermones....With that yes I did meet my girlfriend in a club... but I was introduced... When you are in a club you got alot of smoke and booze interfering with your phermones plus there is many different smells there. Talk to Jason he has had succes in the club scene, but he is in his 20\'s I am in my 30\'s so it will depend on your age and the group of people you are with.
As I always say and Bruce can back me up on this Pheromones work!!! I find I get my best results when I am in the work place and I think age has something to do with it. This is my opinion and my opinion only so hopefully more people will respond to your post!!

Take care

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
With all the re-applying, you probably put on too much. That can be worse than wearing none at all.

-----
Sex is like pizza, when its good, its really good, when its bad, its still pretty good

**DONOTDELETE**
I have a thought on this. How does a woman target the pheromone bearer? I mean if you are in a club, chances are that you are not the only one wearing them. Plus since many people go to the club to find one-nighters, there is probably already a great deal of natural pheromones running around. If you can put pheromones on a pillow and get a woman aroused towards you, then maybe you can put on pheromones that will get women aroused used in a club, but will only work to strengthen the lust they already have for someone they just met anf are hanging out with. I guess if you get up close and personal with someone long enough to chat for a minute, then maybe you would be the target of her arousal? Just my thoughts. My expereince with pheromones is very limited as I am a complete newbie so if I am way off on this then somebody LMK please.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:56 AM
I think blammo is probably right.
I believe pheros do work in clubs. A lot more women want to dance with me when I wear pheromones. And if they\'ve gone there to meet somebody, they don\'t seem confused about who\'s got the most pheromones.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
Well from what I\'ve read on this and the old forum while lurking behind the scenes is this: pheros work everywhere.
The unfortunate fact remains that you have to be almost lucky to pick the right combo for yourself right off tha bat. The different chemistry everyone has, prohibits just one product from doing it all. That is why you constantly see posts like \'well this sucks I\'ve tried 3 different brands and nothing worked\'. Well the thing is sometimes it might be the last thing you try. You may say fuck with it, and throw in the towel, but than it means you did not understand how pheros worked before you bought your first mix.
Pheros are just another tool everyone must learn to utilize correctly on themselves, and no one can do that for you.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
I really don\'t think that there is only one combo that works for each person...or at least I hope not. I see people who talk about how all the different products work for them. Some work better than others, but at least most of them work somewhat. I am currently working with AE and Edge and have personally not seen many visible hits yet, but I will still try.

-----
Sex is like pizza, when its good, its really good, when its bad, its still pretty good