PDA

View Full Version : Women attracting women using women's 'stuff'?

RideTheWind
04-23-2003, 04:16 PM
I\'m a newbie and I recently bought PI/w and so far, haven\'t gotten the results I was hoping for. All information on here has been great as most of you sound like you have been doing this for awhile and know what you are talking about. I\'m a lesbian and am thinking that I may try some of the men\'s pheromones. From what I have read, most seem to think that women should stick with wearing the womens formulas. Any thoughts, experience or comments on that?

EXIT63
04-23-2003, 04:39 PM
We don\'t have alot of info on lesbian reactions. My suggestion is to read everything we do have. Beyond that, you\'ll have to experiment. Good luck, keep us posted, and welcome!

bundyburger
04-23-2003, 04:39 PM
Ok I\'ll butt in here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Being a lesbian trying to attract women who are bi at least ( Most women in the world, it\'s been agreed on by this forum. lol ...joke)

I would think that you would be needing to enhance your female pheromone signature.
I guess what I\'m trying to ask is: Is your goal to show the world that you are an alpha-male???

As a lesbian aren\'t you attracted to feminine qualities?
Anything with Androstenol in it seems to work universally so that appears to be one part of the equation anyway.

Excuse me if I have the picture totally wrong on how attraction works for you, but besides that, you yourself should be able to answer the question yourself by asking \"what will your target be looking for? A feminine quality, or a male one?\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mtnjim
04-23-2003, 04:57 PM
You might look at \"frenchie\"\'s posts.

Phantom
04-23-2003, 05:54 PM
Frenchie might be a good person to ask. Rone has been shown to increase the perceived attractiveness of females and males. Though, She said that she has had good results getting close to females with WAGG.

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 06:33 PM
might want to stay away from men\'s products because they will be attracted to feminine qualities like you and not male. It\'s genetic, so they probably are hardwired to be attracted to female pheromones. just an educated guess.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2003, 07:32 PM
Try some PCC. If you\'re in the pms part of your cycle when it arrives, you might want to wait till that\'s over before you wear it, because it tends to enhance your emotions - and others\' emotions. PI/w and PCC is a classic combination for women trying to attract men, but I\'ve noticed extra attention from women, too, when I\'ve worn PCC.

Do read Frenchie\'s posts.

And come back and tell us what worked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RideTheWind
04-23-2003, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the input everyone! I appreciate your thoughts, comments and experience. Bundy, you are right that I myself am attracted to feminine qualities in women. However, I find that many cute little fem things are attracted to some of the most butch women! So I\'m just wondering about the dynamics of it all. I\'m thinking that these women who are so masculine must be producing abnormally high (for women) levels of testosterone. Just a theory, but I\'m trying to figure it all out! lol!

Another theory that I have, (which is why I started looking into pheromones) is this: I\'m a very attractive, middle aged woman who keeps herself in very fine shape and I have my act together and all the great qualities that people look for in a mate. BUT...people love me dearly as their friend but they aren\'t attracted to me in a sexual way. Then I see them with someone who is not very attractive, bad qualities and all that. What\'s wrong with this picture? Well, I had a hysterectomy a few years back (ovaries and all). My theory is that since I\'m not producing estrogen, maybe I\'m not producing any pheromones in order to sexually excite someone and make them attracted to me. Does this sound bizarre or does anyone think there might be some merit to my idea?

I\'m experimenting and will keep you posted. I did order PI/m and APC/m. What the heck?! I figure that\'s about the price of a decent date. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks for the suggestion FTR. I\'ll order some PCC next and experimentin\' I will go. BTW, who is Frenchie and how do I contact them?

seadove
04-23-2003, 09:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
BTW, who is Frenchie and how do I contact them?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

She usually checks here in the mornings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nonscents
04-24-2003, 04:34 AM
Well, I had a hysterectomy a few years back (ovaries and all). My theory is that since I\'m not producing estrogen, maybe I\'m not producing any pheromones in order to sexually excite someone and make them attracted to me. Does this sound bizarre or does anyone think there might be some merit to my idea?

Your theory is a valid one. The following is from JV Kohl\'s article posted a few days ago:

[from http://www.nel.edu/22_5/NEL220501R01_Review.htm (\"http://www.nel.edu/22_5/NEL220501R01_Review.htm\") ] Furthermore, rhesus males show no interest in ovariectomized rhesus females, presumably because ovariectomized rhesus females lose the odor characteristic of higher estrogen levels at ovulation. Rhesus males regain interest in copulation when the vaginal secretions from intact (e.g., estrogenized) females are applied to ovariectomized females.

So to achieve your desired outcome you have 2 choices: ask the less attactive woman if you could extract some of her vaginal secretions or start experimenting with pheromones. You might get lucky and find your magic bullet on the first try, but probably not. Be prepared to put in the time experimenting with different substances and different ratios.

RideTheWind
04-24-2003, 08:58 AM
Excellent article! Thanks for posting the link. Well, I should have come out here and listened to all of you before I pissed away a $100 on male pheromones! At least they have the \'newbie\' guarantee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'m really excited to experiment with this stuff. I know it\'s for real because my dogs can smell it on me. When I bend down to give them a hug, they totally glue their noses behind my ear where I\'m wearing it or to my wrist. At least my dogs love me!~ lol!

I\'m off to order some PCC. What about WAGG? How do you all feel about that as far as a woman using it to attract another woman?

koolking1
04-24-2003, 10:39 AM
What makes you think you pissed your money away? Have you even tried the \"for male use\" pheromones yet in a lesbian venue? I\'m quite curious as my girlfriend is bisexual and she\'s not yet wearing any pheromones. Without pheromones, she\'s successfully seduced to a full sexual encounter: one lesbian, one straight woman, has been with about 2-3 other bisexual women and many, aptly named, passively bi women. She\'s 54, in good shape and not especially forward unless she\'s had a few (the above mentioned lesbian and straight woman; in both instances everyone involved was somewhat intoxicated, weed/wine with the lesbian with no real drunkeness, wine with the straight woman and both were pretty drunk actually). I think the male pheromones should work for you and I\'d like to find out if thats so. Please keep us all posted. Thanks!!!!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2003, 10:45 AM
I think, in light of what you\'ve said about yourself physically, that copulins will really help.

cuddlebear
04-24-2003, 10:56 AM
I believe Frenchie could give the best info regarding use of WAGG to attract another woman ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2003, 10:57 AM
Check your mail. I sent you a link that I hope will be helpful.

frenchie
04-24-2003, 11:35 AM
hi,
here is Frenchie ! First of all, welcome on this forum !
Here are some infos on the products I\'ve tried :

1- PIm (men version) : got a \"you\'re always right\" reaction, which is not what I want. On the B side, PIm might make me feel nervous and agressive (kind of alpha like)

2- AEw (women version) : most girls are nice and have an easy contact with me, as I\'d prefer sexual reactions. But it made me feel good. I don\'t use it anymore because I now prefer non scented stuffs

3- PCC, NPAw : nothing particular, except that it made me quite hot.

4- last but lot least, WAGG : I love it, got some good physical contact and really nice reactions. It\'s really a good product ! I got a good reaction from someone I knew before using pheros.

My project is now to try to mix WAGG or/and A1 with more \"sexual\" pheros (PIw, even PIm, TEw, NPAw) and see if it can help using those stronger stuffs without any bad side effect. It may also let the others feel the sexual side in a less \"aggressive\" way. BTW, any idea will be welcome !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am also attracted by more \"feminine\" characteristics in women, though you probably know there can be a killer in an angel... and an angel in a more butch type women. And I\'m more the \"good friend\" type. It doesn\'t really help... my goal is to shortcut this \"good friend\" side.

My 2 cents
Frenchie

RideTheWind
04-24-2003, 08:08 PM
Thanks FTR for the link! I checked it out too. I appreciate your input and suggestions.

Hi Frenchie! Thanks for your ratings of various ones. On the PCC, you said it makes you quite hot? What do you mean by that? I\'ll have to check out WAGG too.

Hi KoolKing! I\'ll go ahead and try the male pheros out just for you, but if I start getting hit on by the gay guy at work, you\'re in trouble! lol! I\'m going to try some different things and let you know what I come up with.

Thanks everyone!

frenchie
04-24-2003, 11:08 PM
Ridethewind,
My first idea was to use male pheromones (this is the problem when you\'re gay : which phero can attract people the same sex as you ??). But the reaction I got with PIm dissuaded me doing so. That\'s because pheros have an effect on yourself : in this case, PIm normally makes me feel alpha like, stronger, more nervous or aggressive sometimes (some guys say the same, cf some other posts), in other words more dominant, which I am not at all.
Maybe the answer is : as much androstenone as androstenol. Alter Ego is OK if we refer to none and nol concentrations but there is some -rone in it (and it seems androsterone is better for heteros).
(for all this chemistry-like info, some guys know a lot more than I do ! ask them !)

That\'s why I\'m happy with WAGG : it\'s a new product which doesn\'t contain -none, -nol or -rone (nobody knows what\'s in there). It worked well in the sense it made me feel good, and others around me too (lots of eye contact, more chat).
I\'m personally not interested in the number of hits or one night stands, but more in the right hit at the right time and that\'s why I don\'t talk about strictly sexual results. There might be results - I\'m not interested everytime, that\'s all. (in fact I\'m interested by one girl only /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif... but it\'s really hard when you\'re a good friend ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif you surely know how girls can be good friends and chat all the time without wanting you sexually)

So maybe products like WAGG can be a good direction to explore, besides \"traditional\" stuffs like other pheros.

PCC : it made me hot = it made me want something sexual - but I didn\'t notice the same type of reaction on other girls around me. Maybe the phero contained in PCC, copulins, is useless for lesbian relationships. Maybe it needs a \"booster\". This is why I intend to try some mixes with WAGG or A1.

But if you don\'t mind scented products, Alter Ego is nice (there is not much difference between the men and women version in the composition).

I\'m sure we are pioneers !
Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
04-25-2003, 05:14 AM
Frenchie, you mentioned -rone ... I put that in a mix and it ruined it. I don\'t get any results from anyone when I wear -rone, male or female.

RideTheWind
04-25-2003, 06:22 AM
I guess I would consider myself somewhat dominant, but not in an alpha sort of way. More of just a strong personality. What I really would like to put forward would be more femininity. I\'m with you on the sexual hits. It\'s nice to have people hit on you, but I\'m very selective when it comes to who I\'m interested in. I would prefer to attract that one special person I have my eye on. I have the good friend syndrome too. In fact, I have one friend (she\'s hella cute and I AM attracted to her) who has a couple of drinks and then wants to dance sexually right up on me! Then she kisses me goodnight and sends me home as a \"great friend\". I guess it\'s because I\'m safe, but she can still have fun dancing with a good looking woman. I know she has some attraction to me, I\'d like to see if I could stir that attraction up a little. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif She is more attracted to \"sporty dykes\" or more butch women I think. That\'s why I\'m wondering if a more male-oriented mone will do the trick. I\'d like to try it out on her, but at the same time, I don\'t really want to boost my masculinity.

So nobody knows what is in WAGG? Hmmmm, interesting. Wonder if it\'s doggie pheromones, you know...\"What a great guy!\" or \"What a cute puppy!\" LOL! Everybody wants to pet a cute little dog. I\'ll definitely have to try it out at work. Speaking of work though, since I have been wearing PI/w (I use it at work too) this one gal follows me around like a puppy dog. I\'m pretty sure she is straight, but I think she might be interested in new \"friends\". She\'s cute, but I\'m not really attracted to her, so I doubt that it would go anywhere. I thought it was interesting though, since we have been with the same company for several years together. We work in a little closer proximity to each other now too though, so it could just be coincidental.

In your comments about PCC, I\'m wondering about what attracts lesbians to other women. Is it the more female pheros or the more male pheros. I would like to think that we are attracted to the female pheros, but when I see women who are with women that look like men, it makes me wonder!

The gov can spend all kinds of money researching dung beetles rolling sh!tballs around for 5 miles, but they can\'t do a study on what makes gay people attracted to the same sex? Sheesh! I know there have been studies, but they all seem to be speculative and void of any conclusive results. But then I guess they are probably still trying to figure out why any creature would want to roll around in crap too! lol! We\'ll do some of our own research, Frenchie! Uh......with women, not dung beetles. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bundyburger
04-25-2003, 05:10 PM
OK. At the risk of appearing to Watcher-ish (hehehe , sorry dude can\'t help it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )

Bundy\'s theory: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

...and remember, only a theory. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I wonder if PI/w (-nol), A1, and WAGG would work as a mix and with possibly a extremely small amount of NPA/m /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

PI/w - You\'ve mentioned PI/w working in some way. Can\'t hurt to base a mix around that at the least. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
A1 - Apparently A1 will help females relax. Good for the wearer and umm... wearee (lol) being female I spose.
WAGG - Referring to Frenchies experiments

The above three being about getting someone friendly and relaxed/comfortable in your company. Which would be useful in attracting the type of female who\'s borderline interested in girls but never been comfortable going any further(???)

NPA/m - A few males have mentioned NPA/m giving their partners sexy dreams etc. But maybe this would have to be worn somewhere out of nose reach of the wearer???
(The same for the NPA/w version maybe. Wear it out of reach of your own sense of smell)

With NPA/m bringing pretty \'sexual\' hits for the males, it\'s obvious it contains something that triggers thoughts of sex. BUT is that only in Hetro females??? Maybe the \'secret ingrediants\' are exactly what a lesbian doesn\'t relate to?? It also doesn\'t contain as much -none (apparantly) as PI/m so in small doses may not be as dentrimental as Frenchie has found, yet in a small amount it may be helpful for attracting those women looking for masculine strong women.

I call this mix... LA#1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

LOL

frenchie
04-26-2003, 01:31 AM
Bundyburger,
LA#1 would be PIw + A1 + WAGG + NPAm (very small amount) ? maybe there are too many products at a time, I suppose I\'d rather test them 2 by 2 to check which one works best, 4 is too many for reliable statistics. But the idea is good : enough A1 or WAGG to make them relax, and the more sexual part with PIw and NPAm (or PIm ?)...

Yesterday I went out and put on 2 drops of PIw on jeans + 2 dabs of WAGG on tshirt collar and behind neck and very little on wrists. People around me were very happy, though I wasn\'t (the girl I\'m after was not here... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif and I felt really sad). If I had been interested, there could have been something sexual - one of the girls (rather cute in fact otherwise I wouldn\'t have taken her home...), whom I saw for the first time, invited me at her home and in fact we spent our time chatting (like most girls do) from 3 to 7 am. I didn\'t want any more. But this is a good result IMHO.
So PIw + WAGG work fairly well.

If WAGG helps people relax and reduces kind of DIHL effects, maybe there is a possibility to put a little more PIw or NPA. In different places (I definitely abandoned the skin-only application : chest, neck... it\'s much more efficient on clothing).

My 2 cents
Frenchie

bundyburger
04-26-2003, 03:02 AM
LA#1 would be PIw + A1 + WAGG + NPAm (very small amount) ? maybe there are too many products at a time, I suppose I\'d rather test them 2 by 2 to check which one works best, 4 is too many for reliable statistics. But the idea is good : enough A1 or WAGG to make them relax, and the more sexual part with PIw and NPAm (or PIm ?)...

I was kidding about naming a mix. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

But, the base would definitely contain PI/w. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As for NPA (if used)... Which one? NPA/w or NPA/m??? I don\'t think PI/m would be the way to go at all, but who knows?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Frenchie do you get DIHL type effects from just PI/w?

tallmacky
04-26-2003, 03:23 AM
That\'s very hard for me to understand. I know how some lesbians are more drawn to very feminite girls (can\'t spell) and those who are generally more drawn to the more feminite happen to be more masculine. I don\'t understand why some lesbians date women who sometimes look like men who just produce too much -nol? I am not sure what the difference is from a feminite guy and a very masculine woman.

koolking1
04-26-2003, 03:47 AM
Hi Frenchie, am glad to see you also realize the benefits of applying to clothing rather than skin!!!

frenchie
04-26-2003, 03:55 AM
\"Frenchie do you get DIHL type effects from just PI/w?\"
No, never. Or I haven\'t noticed it. But I never used more than 1-2 drops.

Tallmacky : \"I am not sure what the difference is from a feminite guy and a very masculine woman.\"
A woman is a woman, a man is a man (apart from the physical differences /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif). To be true, I\'m not attracted at all by a masculine woman unless she shows feminine qualities. I might be more \"attracted\" by a feminine guy, until he shows his masculine characteristics. But he would only be a friend I can play tennis with, definitely. I couldn\'t even be friends with an alpha and dominant guy, even if he played great tennis !

franki
04-26-2003, 04:07 AM
I couldn\'t even be friends with an alpha and dominant guy, even if he played great tennis !

And I thought we were friends ...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
04-26-2003, 04:13 AM
I gotcha on that one.

Do you like authority, frenchie? I am guessing no. (weird questions of mine)

RideTheWind
04-26-2003, 08:05 AM
Good morning all!
OK, since I\'m new, I\'m not up on all the lingo and try to look up what I can, but what the heck is DIHL? I\'m with Frenchie on being attracted to more feminine women. However, to dispell any myth some of you may have (and this is one of my frustrations/dilemmas) is that most of the feminine women I\'m attracted to are looking for feminine women. That\'s one of the reasons that I would like to boost my fem side, I just don\'t want the butch women hitting on me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I\'m not really butch, but certainly have my share of masculine qualities. I\'m not a libstick lesbian, but can wear a dress, I paint my toenails and sometimes my fingernails. However, I change my own oil, wear a tool belt and can swing a mean chainsaw! lol! Maybe I need to figure out which side of the fence I want to be on and jump! Actually, I just got a more feminine haircut so I guess maybe I\'ve made my decision. Which one is the more masculine one....none or rone?

Such a bizarre dating arena, the gay one...

\"If I land on you when I fall, please be still til all movement has stopped.\"

RideTheWind
04-26-2003, 08:15 AM
That\'s some good tips Bundy. I\'m also thinking that a small amount of PI/m can\'t hurt. What is A1? I can\'t wait to get my goodies in the mail next week. I will either have some great success or I will smell like some ugly witches concoction that even the goblins are afraid of! I guess it really is a game of experimentation. How long did it take any of you to hit on a mix that you feel like got you the results you were looking for?

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 08:16 AM
DIHL-Deer in Headlights look. Anone is more masculine, Anol+copulins is feminine(PI/w+PCC) is a good femanine combo.

RideTheWind
04-26-2003, 02:00 PM
OK, great! Thank you Cloud! I have PI/w and have PCC on order, so that\'s one of my things I\'m going to try. It all depends on the social situation I\'m in I guess. I can\'t wait to play though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 03:16 PM
No problem

RideTheWind
05-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Hello everyone! Well, I got my stuff. Wearing WAGG, I have noticed people being a little more warm around me, and the people at work seem to hang around my cube a little more. I\'ve been wearing PCC and PI/w mostly, but have mixed it with PI/m as well. I\'m trying to put myself in more social situations where there are a lot of women, but our community is so small, most of the women know me already. It will more than likely be someone who is new out in the community either after a break up or just coming out. I\'ll try to pour the charm on when I\'m around women I\'ve never met before. I also wanted to try to wear the mens pheros around hetero women and see what happens. I\'ve got my arsenal and I crack myself up when I get all my sh!t laid out and try to decide what concoction I\'ll wear tonight! I\'ll keep you posted, but it may take awhile!

RideTheWind