PDA

View Full Version : Does Realm work?

ShyGuy
04-23-2003, 11:56 AM
Does Realm for men work? I know it won\'t attract women, but does it make you feel more confident and give you a feeling of well being, like the website claims?

Whitehall
04-23-2003, 12:03 PM
I\'ve had years of experience with it and I\'d say that it performs as advertised - to various degrees.

Don\'t expect it to cure your deep, dark depression and excessive misery but it might just clear up that \"rainy November of the soul.\"

It does smell good too.

ShyGuy
04-23-2003, 12:27 PM
Yeah, it smells really good. By far the best smelling pheromone product I have tried so far.

I think Realm makes sense; there are times when I just want to feel good and be confident, and not be a walking sex bomb /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (for those other times... well... realm mixed with NPA should be good, like JB#1 with Realm instead of APC)

ShyGuy
04-23-2003, 01:43 PM
Just ordered a bottle of realm for men. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Looking at the official site, they also have Realm After Shave Balm, Bath & Shower Gel and Deodorant. Hmm... would be nice to get the deoderant stick too. Do you think Bruce will get these other products?

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 01:53 PM
Realm smells good and so does APC. I believe they are the two best smelling pheromone products.

Whitehall
04-23-2003, 01:54 PM
The aftershave lotion was especially nice.

ShyGuy
04-23-2003, 02:20 PM
Any advise on dosages? Would it be ok to wear Realm daily? I guess the amount of -none is to low to cause problems, but can you OD on Estratetraenol?

cuddlebear
04-23-2003, 04:05 PM
A serious caveat about Realm deodorant. And this is not about the product itself but its container. It is like a roll on but the product falls out of its container long before you are anywhere near the end of it ... this happened with 2 different containers. The stuff breaks off in big chunks sometimes and is very difficult to work with. I ended up throwing out a lot of the stuff. A shame because it\'s a good enough product otherwise. Cuddles

p.s. I tried the shower gel which has a nice smell to it. The after shave \"went sour\" once I applied it but this could be a body chemistry mismatch.

DZorro
09-05-2003, 02:51 AM
Post deleted by franki