PDA

View Full Version : AE? newbie needs help

ttrgold1
04-22-2003, 07:13 PM
I have never tried pheromones before. I am 31, trying to attract 25-37 yr old females. What product should I get? I want a stand alone product, nothing I have to combine. Is shipping and billing (credit card) discreet? Finally, I would prefer a product with little to no odor. Does AE smell? If so , what like?

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 07:20 PM
AE is best standalone product for no mixing at all. It smells like a man\'s cologne, but it covers pretty well if you dab your own cologne over it. everything is secure for credit card transactions and other forms of order. Fedex express will arrive the package on your door step the day after it ship which if you ordered it tonight you\'d get it Thursday. I would use about 2-3 drops of AE/m and cover the spots with your cologne. start with a small amount of drops and then try more if needed, but don\'t go over 4 max since AE is a concentrated product. 4 may cause you to OD on Anone which less is more in that case. There will be some people to tell you to get the newbie pack, but it want offer you all three pheromones, and AE want smell like cat piss either like TE tends to give off if not covered well with a scent. Oh yeah, it is discreet enough.

ttrgold1
04-22-2003, 07:30 PM
thaks for the info, how long will the bottle last? where should i dab it, how long does it last on the body, and why does it need to be covered in cologne if it doesnt smell bad?

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 07:46 PM
it lasts a long time. It has a dropper and you use generally 2-3 drops max. I just think there are better smelling colognes out there and you would want to cover it so it want clash with your own favorite cologne. it is a small bottle and has a tiny dropper.

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 07:48 PM
the AE bottle photo online is out of date, you receive the new stuff when you order it.