PDA

View Full Version : mones in hairspray??

Goddess
04-22-2003, 04:31 PM
Hi everyone - I\'ve been reading some of the old posts over and a lot of people refer to putting a dab of their fav. mone on their hair. Could you put it in hairspray (pump kind) and get the same effect do you think? I don\'t want to ruin my hairspray (extra hard hold) or my expensive mones if there is a good reason not to do this. Thanks guys!

Goddess

Phantom
04-22-2003, 04:40 PM
Just dab it into your hair (preferably, close to the hairlines) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 04:40 PM
I think it would be a waste of Mones, and who knows what those unknown ingredients in hairsprays might do to pheromones.

cuddlebear
04-22-2003, 04:55 PM
There is at least one commercially available hairspray which contains pheromone. I added NOL to some leave-in conditioner with some interesting results .. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 04:58 PM
seems like a waste of pheromones to me.

cuddlebear
04-22-2003, 05:01 PM
Well, Cloud, I don\'t know if it is the most efficient use or not but I believe MaxiMog is quite a fan of placing the mones on the top of the head for maximum dispersion. It does have an effect ... it could be wasteful to a certain extent, I suppose, but I\'ve seen it work ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Enticing
04-22-2003, 06:16 PM
That was a newbie OD I did with TE/w when I got it. Sprayed TE into my hair followed by cologne. I almost got bowled over by a guy at work who kept following me around, and still would be (I didn\'t even wear mones today) if he weren\'t teased so badly for it. But truth be told, girl, I had a wicked buzz going and some brief dizzy spells. No wonder I was so \"affected\". LOL (upstairs and downstairs)

So I think the answer is yes, making sure it\'s not full strength...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 06:50 PM
I put \'mones in my hair. You\'re probably better off to put a drop or two of whatever in your hand, rub your hands together, and then run your hands over your hair than you might be to spike your whole bottle of hairspray, because then you can\'t tell how much you\'re putting on at once, and wow, an OD on your head (near your nose and face) can be a real misery. It\'s not like you can get up from your desk and go wash it off once it\'s in your hair.