PDA

View Full Version : CP Serum and Emu oil facial treatment

Bruce
04-22-2003, 09:03 AM
Hi Folks,

A few months ago there was a flury of activity here about these products and how effective they were for skin health, so I bought them and have been using them ever since together with Rachal Perry clay. Here is my daily ritual and results:

--------
I was a little lax while on the road recently, but since I got back I have been very regular with the following ritual:
AM:
Apply Rachal Perry ginseng..mask (blue/green clay stuff)
leave it on for an hour or two; wash it off (I just put it on nasty areas: liver spots and my nose which has the usual dirty pores thing)
apply CP serum and then Emu oil over that
PM:
Usually go to the gym, shower and wash my face with Dr. Bronner\'s peppermint soap
then CP serum and Emu oil again when I get home.

Big difference. I had one age/liver spot on my face that has been gradually getting bigger over the years. Over the last 6 months or so it started getting dark and nasty-looking and I was thinking I\'d better get it looked at and/or removed. Since I started the clay and CP serum treatment, it has gotten progressively smaller and lighter in color. Every few days it dries up and the top layer flakes off leaving healthier skin underneath. I really wish I had taken photos like I said I was going to do. My skin in general looks better I reckon, but mainly I am impressed with the improvement in the nasty spots which were starting to scare me.
--------

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2003, 05:43 AM
I\'ve used Dove soap and CP Serum for two months. A couple of days ago I came home from work and washed my face as always ... and later on looked in the mirror and wondered for a second if I had washed my face when I came home. I could have sworn I still had foundation on. If it weren\'t for the fact that my eye makeup was gone, I would have washed my face again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It\'s amazing how it\'s evened out my skin tone.

I like CP Serum well enough that I bought the P&R lotion and the nail cream. Just received them a day or two ago - we\'ll see what happens with them.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2003, 05:33 PM
P.S.

If you have the money, buy the 4 oz bottle of CP Serum AND the 1 oz bottle, and use the 1 oz bottle first. The 1 oz bottle has a dropper top.so you can figure out precisely how many drops you use and you won\'t waste any. It\'s INCREDIBLE how little you need/how long this stuff lasts. It\'s really a bargain compared to over the counter face creams, which don\'t produce half the results - firming, reducing blotchiness, evening out skin tone ...

I\'m going to slowly convert over to all skin bio products for everything from body lotion to shampoo, etc. I\'m sold big.