PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand anyone?

bivonic
04-22-2003, 01:18 AM
From http://tlc.discovery.com/news/afp/20030414...781.68053020821 (\"http://tlc.discovery.com/news/afp/20030414...781.68053020821\")
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Quarter New Zealand Women Attracted to Women

April 18, 2003 — A study has found one in four New Zealand women has been attracted to another woman at some point, the Dominion-Post newspaper reported.

One expert said the figure, much higher than in other countries, was possibly a result of a strong feminist tradition with women dominating in top national positions.

The newspaper said the Otago School of Medicine study of 1,000 people born in 1972-73 showed the one in four figure for women compared with a one in 10 for New Zealand men.

Study author Nigel Dickson said the survey found 17 percent of 26-year-old women were \"currently\" attracted to members of the same sex.

He said this compared with 4.4 percent in a similar United States study and 5.7 percent in Britain.

Dickson told the newspaper the study did not examine why women were finding each other attractive, but he said it was possible it was linked to New Zealand\'s unique social environment.

\"In terms of New Zealand there is quite a strong feminist tradition. Women got the vote early and we\'ve got a lot of women doing well in top positions.

\"Maybe these changes have empowered women socially and sexually and relaxed some taboos,\" he told the Dominion-Post.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I likey.

I stand corrected, all women are not bi, only 25% of them are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-22-2003, 04:05 AM
I stand corrected, all women are not bi, only 25% of them are

Good.....they can hang out with the 40% of men that are bi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 05:04 AM
Bi = empowered socially

Where do they get this stuff??

I\'d like to see a profile of the average 26 year old New Zealand male.

That\'ll probably tell you a lot about why the girls are playing amongst themselves... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
04-22-2003, 05:09 AM
April 18, 2003 — A study has found one in four New Zealand women has been attracted to another woman at some point, the Dominion-Post newspaper reported

Wow25%. One look at watcher was all it took!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know...he\'s Australian. Just couldn\'t resist.

EXIT63
04-22-2003, 05:11 AM
I\'d like to see a profile of the average 26 year old New Zealand male

Question: Can you say Sheepherder!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Answer: NAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 05:16 AM
New Zealand! Where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous!

tallmacky
04-22-2003, 02:39 PM
Generally speaking women are more likely to be gay?

Elana
04-22-2003, 03:41 PM
Generally speaking women are more likely to be gay?

OK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 04:00 PM
Oh, definitely. That\'s why it works so well when you wear LOTS of copulins around them. Brings out their bi side and they just ravish you.

Mtnjim
04-22-2003, 04:06 PM
NOW ya\' got it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

tallmacky
04-22-2003, 05:09 PM
maybe by wearing all those cops they think you are an expect muffologist and can\'t wait to be served up.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 06:15 PM
I\'m sure that\'s right.

Watcher
04-23-2003, 12:40 PM
Can anyone say baaaaaaaa. Ok well with all the men doing the sheep, the women have turned to each other for sexual pleasure.
Hey kiwis are odd at best, i know plenty, they come over here for the sunshine, like all the irish we have living her also.
Seriously this is what you get when women are the dominant social sex, they want to do each other over.

tallmacky
04-23-2003, 11:43 PM
I don\'t think it can be denied women are indeed more prone to homosexual acts, I am not saying every women before I get pounced on but the evidence speaks.

New Zealand? Wow I never hear of that place almost forgot it was in existence. Woo the irish got all the way down to New Zealand its a small world after all, they must get burnt up pretty bad though (sun). What is the native name for the true natives of New Zealand kind of like the Aboriginals of Australia.

Watcher
04-24-2003, 12:58 AM
Moari.

Xehupatl
04-24-2003, 12:58 AM
What is the native name for the true natives of New Zealand kind of like the Aboriginals of Australia.

Kiwis (?)

Xehupatl
04-24-2003, 01:03 AM
oh yeah Maori that\'s right ... \"Kiwi\" sorta stands for the whole of New Zealand\'s \"white\" population ... like \"Aussie\"

Xehupatl
04-24-2003, 01:07 AM
which reminds me ... in German, you don\'t say Kiwi-fruit, they\'re just calles \"Kiwi\" over here. So saying \"I love to eat Kiwis\" in company of a Kiwi makes for a lot of funny and shocked looks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Watcher
04-24-2003, 01:15 AM
Kiwi is anyone from NZ, a slang term like pommie from England, like the sheep thing. Maori is the native population.

bundyburger
04-24-2003, 02:01 AM
Spelt Mauri /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ...same as the Hawaiians

What do you call a native New Zealander?? ...\"Sir\" me thinks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Gerund
04-24-2003, 04:10 PM
Oh, yeah! Almost the entire world output of velcro gloves is consumed by New Zealand! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cloud9
04-25-2003, 10:34 AM
New Zealand has the 4th highest output of Carbon (green house)gasses in the world. A lot comes from cattle poop.