PDA

View Full Version : JVK - What constitutes copulins?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 08:21 PM
I\'m thoroughly confused.

I understood that copulins were chemical models of vaginal secretions of say, an 18 year old, ovulating, healthy woman.

I thought they were quite gender specific, unlike the other pheromones that we play with, which are produced by both sexes.

I don\'t know anything about chemistry so I have to struggle with this part, but ... what we call copulins are comprised of certain chemicals in certain amounts, correct?

But those chemicals are not in and of themselves copulins

Copulins means all of the right chemicals in the right amounts to produce the pheromonal signature of an ovulating female. Is that a correct statement or no?

If it IS a correct statement, then if you isolate the elements that comprise copulins and put one of them on, are you now wearing copulins?

or are you now wearing so and so kind of acid

which is incidentally an element contained in copulins

but is also contained in a lot of other stuff.

If it now, being isolated from the rest of the mix of the stuff that comprises copulins, is no longer considered a copulin, then would you expect to see any benefit to wearing it?

If so, what?

Gerund
04-21-2003, 08:58 PM
And wasn\'t there something about copulins increasing testosterone production in guys exposed to them?

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 08:59 PM
yes up to 150% boost in Test. levels for a short duration when smelled by men. This is what makes the men get turned on.

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 09:02 PM
Unless Copulins boost test levels in women, then there would be no need what so ever for men to wear copulins to attract women. basically Copulins is women\'s only weapon and A1 is the men\'s only weapon.

Watcher
04-21-2003, 10:41 PM
What about ANol, WAGG and couplins for gay women perhaps ?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 04:54 AM
Bump

franki
04-22-2003, 04:56 AM
Lol, I can\'t believe what a crap you got in response to your question so far, FTR. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 04:57 AM
I wasn\'t gonna say it, but ... yeah.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 07:31 AM
Bump

He must be out on the bike.

Elana
04-22-2003, 11:15 AM
Bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
04-22-2003, 11:16 AM
bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-22-2003, 11:17 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

franki
04-22-2003, 11:38 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Never mind. Nothing better than bumping Elana (that is what I thought)

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-22-2003, 11:42 AM
You just want to have the last bump. Not gonna happen....

BUMP! BUMP!

Irish
04-22-2003, 12:07 PM
Here\'s a little more info till JVK checks in…

Human vaginal secretions contain various small (C2 to C6) fatty acids, with acetic acid predominating. Richard P. Michael found that about 30% of the women (he called them \'producers\') produced a significant amount of these small fatty acids (not including acetic acid) that induce copulatory behavior in infra-human monkeys. In addition, these \'copulins\' increased up until ovulation, and then decreased as menstruation approached. Michael also noted that women on birth control pills did not show this midcycle increase, and had a lower overall fatty acid content. Michael theorized these fatty acids were a sexual trigger in humans, but this has never been demonstrated, although the producers\' secretions did increase copulatory behavior in rhesus monkeys….(ref lost)

A. Jutte found cops from the ovulatory phase increased male T levels, and copulins overall made female visual attractiveness less important for males.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 12:36 PM
What\'s an infra-human monkey?

Copulins have worked really well for me. I had to mess around and mess around before I figured out that a tiny bit of -nol and more copulins worked really well - given my age and the fact I\'m on the pill, it makes sense ... but it\'s amazing how well they DO work.

Irish
04-22-2003, 12:45 PM
I would have thought all monkeys are infra-human. Maybe the writer frequents this forum, and was therefore forced to make that distinction.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 12:49 PM
Oh, I\'m sorry. I just don\'t know what that word means. What does infra-human mean?

Irish
04-22-2003, 12:53 PM
Sub-human. I don\'t know why the writer thought he had to clarify - all monkeys are sub-human...unless one considers some of the humans posting around here!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 12:54 PM
Hey, now. Don\'t talk about Watcher like that...

Irish
04-22-2003, 12:55 PM
I didn\'t even have to say it myself.

nonscents
04-22-2003, 12:57 PM
I would like to be the infrahuman if I could choose the human who\'s on top of me.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 01:04 PM
If it were me, would that make me superhuman?

jvkohl
04-23-2003, 09:13 PM
Thanks Irish,
I haven\'t been checking the Forum as frequently as usual due to a forthcoming motorcycle trip (3 months long). It\'s taking much of my time just trying to figure out what to pack and where to pack it; buying items to assist with load reduction; and getting another motorcycle (Valkyrie) set up for the trip.

In RP Michael\'s work, the composition of the compound used is described. Astrid used this composition to elicit the testosterone increase in men. I smelled it, and it smelled exactly like a T-shirt worn by a 17 y/o ovulatory female, which was great! I\'m not sure what anyone else is doing when they say they\'ve incorporated copulins into their fragrance, but I can assure you that when an SOE/copulin product becomes available, the formula will be scientifically based--just like it is with the first SOE product.