PDA

View Full Version : How did u notice that mones work?

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-21-2003, 01:51 PM
When u all started using pheromones, when did u notice that it really worked? I mean, in which moment (context) did u see that pheromones \"DO ATTRACT WOMEN\"?

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 02:20 PM
when you notice things out of the odinary from women towards you in a positive way. Talk to you more, come up to you for now reason, staring at you after they are withing smell range, women kissing all over the spot you just put pheromones on, women complimenting you on your pheromone products smell, etc....

Whitehall
04-21-2003, 03:12 PM
I wrote up my first solid experience in a posting that still should in Archives titled:
\"And the hits just kept coming\" or words to that effect.

druid
04-21-2003, 04:12 PM
well when you get a DIHL. I have only had 2 but they are pretty noticiable. Also look at the females eyes. She would probably find that attractive and/or bold but see if you can see her pupils dialate. If they are they are working. unless of course you are incredibly handsome -- maybe she justs likes that. In that case I don\'t know how you could know because you have no frame of reference.

metroman
04-21-2003, 04:33 PM
Its hard to describe buy you\'ll know it when it happens. Theres no mistaking it...Its not a subtle thing you have to look out for. All of a sudden \"you will be the man\"...women will be all a flutter & men will treat you deference & respect.

Watcher
04-21-2003, 07:13 PM
Women hang around you 500% more, they start calling you sexy, they take an interest, they smile.
Lets see normal alphas start getting ignored, then they start hanging around you to keep that female attention, and you blow them off as hangers on and can be very selective who you use and abuse, and who you leave behind.
They start to ask about youre job (am i a walking credit card etc), and weather you are married etc. Lots of subtle things, body language, feet tapping and bouncing of legs, hair flipping, pupil dilation etc.

Alquimista
04-21-2003, 10:55 PM
I am tired of my English Teacher always give me a DIHL look /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. I feel so uncomfortable that I am planning to stop a little bit to use my (favorite AE/m)... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Watcher
04-21-2003, 10:58 PM
Play it for a higher mark, lol keep using it, this is what it is all about.

Alquimista
04-21-2003, 11:06 PM
Of course I will keep play with my AE/m... \"my preciousss!\" I guess that is why we are all here on these website... to have the mones give to us a hand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
04-21-2003, 11:09 PM
ANd hopefully land more $$$$ as an indirect result or a good looking woman or just plain crazy sex-manic, and the influence over others who are unaware is also a benefit and driving motivator.

cuddlebear
04-22-2003, 04:58 PM
Well, I got about the most obvious sign the very first day I used a mone product. A girl was following me all over the place in the mall. I would go somewhere, she would go there. Didn\'t even know her. Caught me COMPLETELY off guard ... I\'ve been a believer ever since ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
04-22-2003, 05:07 PM
It\'s kind of like asking how do I know I am in love? You just get it everyone gets it. The first thing I noticed and most is maybe you are sitting around in class or somewhere and the unneeded stares the very long stares and if they look away they come back staring, its a wondeorus wow you\'re a great guy with a bit of a wow he is so hot. Type of look. I first noticed alot of hair flipping stand stills and looks in class out of the side of my eye. Along with this comes the better secondary effects like women asking if you lift weights people generally thinking you are much stronger then you actually are, inteligence, and already being what so many people try to be by showing off or setting up a way they can prove themselves like taking their shirt off and so on.

Sorry for my ramblings and good post BTW

Enticing
04-22-2003, 06:20 PM
I know some ppl believe that mones will not change an existing relationship from a friendship into something more, but hat\'s not what I am finding. I do have to add, however, over the past 6 weeks or so I have started wearing my hair in a more attractive way, began exercising more diligently, wearing makeup, and generally being friendlier, as well as wearing the mones. So I think the whole program has sort of re-packaged me and suddenly there are \'acquaintances\' who are being charming and helpful in all sorts of ways. I definitely like it!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 06:30 PM
I\'ve had the same effects as Enticing has noticed - but what I noticed first was people wanting to talk to me. More than I wanted to talk to them. And not just my regular peeps. Anybody I was around was chattier, way chattier - no matter the mood I was in. I had to learn not to wear -nol if I wasn\'t feeling sociable.

Mtnjim
04-23-2003, 09:56 AM
\"but what I noticed first was people wanting to talk to me.\"

I remember your mentioning this when you first arrived here.
As I remember that was the greatest effect you noticed at the time.