PDA

View Full Version : My kicka$$ simple mix.

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 09:48 AM
I have gone through trial an error very quickly with AE/m, SOE, and APC. Here is what I\'ve come down to as the best mix for the young guys, atleast for me anyway. At first I used strait AE/m, the smell wasn\'t great to most women\'s opinions, SOE alone..smell isn\'t that great, or is too sweet smelling(tends to clash with other scents). APC smells great to the women i\'ve gotten info from. I have gotten such great results with Applying 2-3 drops of AE/m to my neck area only, and then cover it with APC(generally 2-3 dabs) for smell. I just know it drives women near me crazy in a good way without doing jack squat, because I use it for my girlfriend, but I had to test it before hand to make sure of the dosage at college. I\'m not going to change this mix for anything, unless some new similar product comes out that might be better for the young men. I am not saying this is the best for every young man, because ofcourse there are other mixes to that work great too. This is just a mix that I made out of necessity of smell that worked fantastically. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

elvido
04-21-2003, 10:00 AM
Seems pretty -none heavy, no?

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 10:02 AM
nah, APC has a very low Anone Content, and 2-3drops of AE is just right.

Phantom
04-21-2003, 10:15 AM
2-3 drops of AE/m and 2-3 dabs of APC is too much fragrance for me, especially since it\'s applyed to one area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 10:16 AM
the smell never ODed, but I did get infront of the fan for a few seconds after application to lesson the scent strength, that or wear it a little before going out.

Phantom
04-21-2003, 10:17 AM
I would probably wait 1-2 hours before going out.

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 10:17 AM
It\'s worth the effects and good smell after it dies down after a fan or some time.