PDA

View Full Version : PCC in relationships is a NO

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 04:40 AM
I read this from a pheromone company online.
\"Now, for a word of caution. While copulin compounds work fantastically with strangers and new prospects, please don\'t use them in committed relationships. If you do, your loved one may think you\'ve been cheating on them! Please take that into serious consideration; it\'s a very typical and and highly predictable effect, and can cause negative consequences.\"

Elana
04-21-2003, 04:46 AM
Very interesting. I have a better idea......men, don\'t use them at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

franki
04-21-2003, 04:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I read this from a pheromone company online.
\"Now, for a word of caution. While copulin compounds work fantastically with strangers and new prospects, please don\'t use them in committed relationships. If you do, your loved one may think you\'ve been cheating on them! Please take that into serious consideration; it\'s a very typical and and highly predictable effect, and can cause negative consequences.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

LOL, they got that info probably here from the Love-Scent forum, because it sounds like anecdotal stuff and not like scientific evidence... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Don\'t believe everything you read, BTW ..

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
04-21-2003, 05:08 AM
Yeah I would say that was pretty much BS

DrSmellThis
04-21-2003, 05:47 AM
I think most men here are interested in evidence regarding the actual effectiveness of the so called \"female\" pherochemicals for themselves, moreso than personal opinions or emotions about \"a guy smelling like a girl\", or whatever, since \"smelling like a girl\" is not what is being tested in the first place.

Everyone should suspect by now that males and females share most of their pheromones; and probably many copulins as well. NPA/w has literally everything that NPA/m has in it (plus other things), for example. And -nol is arguably the most reliably effective -mone for both sexes. And butyric acid, is found both in men and in EW. There are other examples. What differs typically are the relative ratios. Most of the women who discourage men from trying the \"female\" pheromones themselves wear -none, the most \"male\" -mone of them all.

These arguments might be fun, or might not, but they miss the point.

Plus, male and female bacteria profiles differ, so what \"goes in\" as the same chemicals might \"come out,\" after all the skin conversions, as differing along gender lines anyway.

I would be cautious about giving much advice before the evidence starts to come in. Either the chemicals will add something or they won\'t. Time will tell.

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 06:16 AM
Well, it would make since if they are detecting you as being someone who has just been with another woman from wearing copulins. This wouldn\'t be too good in a relationship would it? I think it would probably be good though outside a relationship for men though for sure.

Andy
04-21-2003, 06:34 AM
Believe it or not ... that\'s exactly what you will want in a relationship. It\'s all about competition, there is no big arrow with a hughe sign above your head that reads \"cheated you\" as soon as you applied cops. It will trigger on subconcious level and make her want to be with you even more, just because there is competition. In case you experience another behavior (sniffing around etc.) I\'d think my partner is ill jealous and that\'s worth a kick anyway. I\'ve been together with such a person for a long time ... too long, it\'s not fun and it will make you ill. But I never cheated anyway ... in case you have something to fear from this side .......

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 06:43 AM
everything is going great anyways. I don\'t think I want to take the chance of adding copulins to my mix.

Andy
04-21-2003, 06:47 AM
That\'s something different. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

krtel
04-21-2003, 08:07 AM
This blows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif And I recently bought a bottle of PCC like 1 month ago. lol. Oh well, I wonder if it will sell on eBay.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 08:30 AM
DrST writes:
\"...most men here are interested in evidence regarding the actual effectiveness of the so called \"female\" pherochemicals for themselves, moreso than personal opinions or emotions about \"a guy smelling like a girl\", or whatever, since \"smelling like a girl\" is not what is being tested in the first place.\"

Quite correct - a better way to put it would have been \"signaling via pheromones that you have a pussy.\"

\"Everyone should suspect by now that males and females share most of their pheromones; and probably many copulins as well.\"

That interests me because copulins are being marketed as singularly female, modeled on female vaginal secretions.

How is it that men have vaginal secretions?

Logic doesn\'t always apply with regard to what works for men towards women and what works for women towards men.

I am very interested in evidence, too.

So Krish, wear your cops and see what happens, for the sake of science.

But for the fun of discussing the theories being put forth about copulins, I think the competition model is very much a male model and generally not accurate with regard to how women feel/think. It doesn\'t sit right.

Andy \"Believe it or not ... that\'s exactly what you will want in a relationship. It\'s all about competition...\"

I doubt many women if any would agree with that. That statement rings true about male/male relationships, though.

And I suppose it has to do with the kind of woman you want to attract, too.

franki
04-21-2003, 08:34 AM

That interests me because copulins are being marketed as singularly female, modeled on female vaginal secretions.

How is it that men have vaginal secretions?

Men don\'t have vaginal secretions, but some of the ingredients of EW are produced by men too, I believe.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 08:35 AM
And some of the ingredients in PCC are the same as ingredients in salad dressing.

But it\'s fun to experiment.

Jeeves
04-21-2003, 08:37 AM
FWIW, I\'ve been wearing PI/w for several months, primarily for the high nol content. But PI/w DOES have cops in it as well. I have seen no negative impact form the presence of the cops, and have in general seen much better results since using PI/w regularly in combination with other mones. I have not been accused of cheating during this period...

Jeeves

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 08:41 AM
The copulins content in PI/W is so slight that PI/W is often recommended as an inexpensive source of fine grade
-nol. I get -nol type reactions from it, too, rather than sexual hits. Which is why the women get so much wear out of PI/W plus PCC - it\'s not the same as just PI/W by itself, without the extra hit of copulins from PCC.

I don\'t think there\'s enough copulins in PI/W to make that a good product to test men\'s use of copulins.

I may be wrong.

franki
04-21-2003, 08:45 AM
And some of the ingredients in PCC are the same as ingredients in salad dressing.

You missed my point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

We are talking about stuff that our bodies produce, not about cucumber.

Andy
04-21-2003, 09:04 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
DrST writes:

Andy \"Believe it or not ... that\'s exactly what you will want in a relationship. It\'s all about competition...\"

I doubt many women if any would agree with that. That statement rings true about male/male relationships, though.

And I suppose it has to do with the kind of woman you want to attract, too.

It might be worse in males but most women I know tend to have this behavior too. It\'s not the dominant way, most men would try to keep her girl with (and don\'t realize that it\'s bull to act like this), but it\'s still obvious. They seem to care much more in that case, are more around you and almost hang on you like a medal.
I\'ve seen this from 14-35, the same thing every time. This might be a cultural thing ... but at least that\'s the way I experienced it in germany ... italy and france are already a different topic, though the scheme is the same.

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 09:31 AM
maybe you are getting the competition thing comfused with that women like to feel early in a relationship if the guy really likes them or not. They want to be kept in suspense of that notion in the early stages of a relationship. Hence the whole bad boy image that doesn\'t call and treats the girl like crap, yet they still love them.. I am not saying every woman is like this, but this in the general idea.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 09:43 AM
Yeah, I know. It\'s a common idea among young men, \"treat \'em rough, get the muff.\" And maybe it works sometimes.

It\'s something we go round and round about here.

It could be generational, too. Maybe the young girls will fight over you, or maybe girls who are not real sure of themselves will, or maybe women with low self-esteem go for the guy who doesn\'t act right...

Us grown women mostly won\'t fight over you and don\'t put up with too much neglect or bad treatment, because we realize we don\'t have to.

If I have to stand on my head to get your attention, I\'m not what you were looking for in the first place ... and if you seem to like someone else better than me, have her, why should I stand in your way? I can wait for someone to come along who knows what he wants, and he wants me.

I don\'t see much incentive for women to compete for men. But maybe that\'s just my own experience - and Elana\'s.

The competition thing I thought of more as the guys competing to show off for women.

It would never enter my mind to fight over a guy with another woman. For what? If it\'s that easy to distract him ... if he doesn\'t already know who he wants ...

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 09:49 AM
Franki, your body produces vaginal secretions?

Because when you\'re using PCC and EW, aren\'t those chemical imitations of vaginal secretions?

If we\'re broadening the definition of \"copulins\" to include vinegar, jasmine, roses, then that\'s another story.

But if we\'re talking about these specific products, I thought they were chemical imitations of vaginal secretions, which I thought men did not produce.

Whereas women do produce -none and it seems to universally signal sexual aggression, which is a turn on to guys who like go-getters.

Maybe copulins would somehow signal that you\'re in touch with your feminine side, and maybe some women are looking for that?

The theories about copulins making women compete for you because you must be ok because some other woman\'s just had you, are not at all falling into place on a gut level for the women. They seem way more \"guy\" think than woman think.

What does click is the idea that she\'ll sense either emasculated male or cheating male, or she\'ll be confused entirely about what she\'s got here.

But we\'re just discussing theories.

Field work, we need more field work, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 09:54 AM
you might get the gay guy effect if you wore it, because some women could mistake your pheromone signature as another womans.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 10:03 AM
That appears to be what happened when Irish wore it.

Upsidedown had a good hit story complete with females competing, but as far as I know it was a one time thing, and Upsidedown\'s damn good looking, so ... there are a lot of mitigating factors.

I\'m just not hearing hit stories from copulins at all, and the theories on why copulins would work for men to attract women just don\'t feel right to the women at all.

Maybe I\'ve missed some hit stories.

It\'s for sure we don\'t have enough information.

DrSmellThis
04-21-2003, 06:16 PM
It is beside the issue that men don\'t produce vaginal secretions, though it is emotionally impactful to tell a man he might smell like a pussy or secrete pussy juice; or to imply someone would have to be saying men have pussies to be making a valid point.

EW as is doesn\'t smell very much like pussy anyway (I\'d be embarrassed to say how many I\'ve buried my nose in.), at any dilution.

The question with all these products is about the chemicals themselves. Since most are unisex, as far as we know; since few biochemicals are unique to one sex; and since the ratios are what typically differ, we might find uses for these products by using smaller doses. With EW I can use one little dab of my perfume, but with more I do think it interferes.

In the case of NPA/w, we can only experiment, as we don\'t know what\'s in it. We don\'t know if the chemicals are present in men in high or low doses or whatever.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 06:31 PM
Why is it beside the issue?

You\'re saying that men produce all the components of what is contained in the copulins we buy?

Watcher
04-21-2003, 07:18 PM
For men these products are better used as a wider mix, ie MIX#1 or SOE+PCC or SOE+Andro4.2+NPA+PCC etc. Id say 20% at most of a total mix.

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 07:28 PM
maybe A1 could be a good replacement for a man that wears copulins. Phantom seems to get good results thought and he wears AE/m+PPA/w(with copulins) and sometimes he wears AE/m+PPA/w+TE.

krtel
04-21-2003, 07:40 PM
Well if I\'m going to wear my PCC I would never wear it alone. Maybe in combination with WKM#1 or some other none-heavy mix. But yes, since I spent like $30 on it, I guess I might as well test it.

- Krish

xxxPantero
04-21-2003, 08:23 PM

You missed my point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

We are talking about stuff that our bodies produce, not about cucumber.

unless you are talking about a delinquent belgareth

bivonic
04-22-2003, 03:40 AM
I don\'t wear PCC alone, I do roll a full circle around my neck. When I approached a female friend I\'ve known for a while she noticed a major difference to me, with a big smile she said, \"[bivonic] something\'s different about you.\" I even asked her was it my cologne, because this is what I normally wear &amp; she says, \"No it\'s something else, I can\'t put my finger on it.\"

**DONOTDELETE**
04-22-2003, 04:56 AM
Wow, that\'s a lot!

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 06:30 AM
Maybe she thinks you just bought a vagina at the local surgeon flee market and that you are wearing it now.

tallmacky
04-22-2003, 01:50 PM
Men don\'t produce cops but there are other ways of getting them on you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Isn\'t that the whole point of wearing them.