PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone question

Whiffy
04-20-2003, 03:49 PM
Where the hell did all the pheromone-related questions go? I was getting some useful stuff...

Andy
04-20-2003, 04:19 PM
I guess this time of the year is just better for practical work and phun than any other time would be.

metroman
04-20-2003, 04:31 PM
I have a tale from yesterday...My thought was as I\'m out on my rounds, stores, errands etc, I\'ll start with a couple of dabs of TE on my neck & work my way up at each of the different stops to see what effect e.g. not enough, just right, OD...So my first stop was cool people were pleasant no more so than ordinarily though. Second stop, Borders book store, now I\'m up to 4 dabs of TE, I was browsing the CD section & there were a couple of cuties there that I think I detected a stir from, nothing that I could construe as a hit though. Over to Best Buy...6 dabs...teetering in OD territory...I also felt some attention from a couple of attractive women there but maybe it was just my imagination. All in all it was kind of a bust. I keep trying to replicate my first experience with TE that produced a lot of overt hits. That day I used 2 small dabs of SOE on either side of my neck a touch of the SP citrus oil & one good spray of TE. My question is: Is there some benefit from wearing a specific mone on a regular basis. Lets say you wore TE or AE just about everyday can one expect more consistency?

Whiffy
04-20-2003, 04:41 PM
Met\'man .... Good post ... and great idea on testing out the mones.
I\'ve read time and time again here (though, it seems to be from the same few people) about dabbing TE so you can cover more areas of the body and disperse the mones better. But I\'m not quite so sure. I\'ve dabbed, I\'ve sprayed and I\'ve got to say personally I think spraying might be the way to go with this stuff. Sounds like you hit that concept when you first experimented and, well, if it ain\'t broke... Keep it up. We need more posts like yours, more experimentation. Save the chit-chat, tease-games for PM or email. (That\'s what I do, ask Elana.)

metroman
04-20-2003, 05:55 PM
Yeah it can go off on tangents sometimes but I think it all eventually relates back to Mones & their use. Like when FTR writes about her fling at a swinging soiree she went to she also mentions all the different kinds of mones she\'s using. Anyway before I go off on a tangent myself. I have a question that relates directly to Pheromone products. I think NPA is really great & that there is a kind of NPA lite known as TE is also great. But what I\'m wondering is why isn\'t there a lite version of PI/m or w? I would definetly buy this & I think it would be a hit product...

Whiffy
04-20-2003, 06:07 PM
The obvious answer might be that any kind of Pi/m \"lite\" would just pretty much end up being NPA since it\'s so concentrated to begin with.

Plus, all this talk about NPA\'s (and TE\'s) secret ingredients make it an attractive product, moreso than PI.

metroman
04-20-2003, 06:13 PM
I thought NPA & PI were kind of in the same league as far as concentration goes. I know NPA has those ever elusive secret ingredients but PI is supposedly more consistent. Anyway if they came out with some kind of PI lite I would definetly buy it.

Whiffy
04-20-2003, 06:18 PM
You\'re right. Forgot about the consistancy thing. Hmmm, personally I haven\'t even tried it. I\'ve found AE, SOE, APC, NPA and TE, so for now I\'m set.

metroman
04-20-2003, 06:20 PM
Which of those do you like the most? Any good stories?

Whiffy
04-20-2003, 06:28 PM
Good stories!? Oh man, do a search under First Few Days - Hit After Hit. Personally, I don\'t think SOE is doing anything for me. But I have it, so I\'ll keep mixing it until it runs out. Probably won\'t be ordering any more though. I\'m sold on APC/NPA and definitely AE with either NPA/TE.

Don\'tcha just love reading hit stories? I do. Makes you wanna go out and live some of your own...

Whiffy
04-20-2003, 06:36 PM
One more thing: Am I the only one getting ridiculous headaches using SOE?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 08:09 PM
Watcher, you are correct about this.

Its the same people who keep on pushing dabbing the edge. 6-8 dabs of the edge is not OD so i don\'t know where he got that information. I have had the best results spraying as well. Dabbing in my opinion doesn\'t seem to be enough. I don\'t get the hits that i do when i spray the edge. I have gotten laid alot spraying the edge in a dosage some might cosider an OD. I have seen posts about dabbing TE and AE together. I could understand why this might get hits because AE is more concentrated. TE was meant to be sprayed thats what lacroy designed it for. You can dab if you want, but it will have to be alot of dabs. Search back in the forum and you can find lots of helpful information about TE dosage. Well im only trying to help. Hope you can find how to use TE

Andy
04-21-2003, 12:12 AM
In most cases you get a headache from SOE, you\'ve overdone it with -nol. Everybody reacts different to it and I for example get tired like hell in that case, I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Phantom
04-21-2003, 03:26 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
But what I\'m wondering is why isn\'t there a lite version of PI/m or w? I would definetly buy this &amp; I think it would be a hit product...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> PPA/m and PPA/w, though PPA/w has kind of a little more floral version of the PPA/m-AE/m scent.

franki
04-21-2003, 03:52 AM
PPA is from another manufacturer. Users report different results with (-none) products from different companies.

Franki

metroman
04-21-2003, 03:53 AM
Thanks for letting me know what products you\'ve had success with. Peronally I love SOE for work. I\'m in a large very conservative company. If you even look at someone the wrong way they can get you for sexual harrasment. It really makes sense for me to go for the sexual type hits outside of work. But the SOE is great in that environment.

Elana
04-21-2003, 03:55 AM
Have any of you guys ever tried eating lots of celery to increase your rone(as previously posted)? The best way to do that would be to get yourself a juicer. You could easily consume several bunches a day. You would be totally roned out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom posted this link a few months ago...
http://compuserve.menshealth.com/food2/power01.shtml (\"http://compuserve.menshealth.com/food2/power01.shtml\")

metroman
04-21-2003, 04:02 AM
I used to have a juicer when they were a fad for about 10 mins in the mid 90\'s. I\'ll have to go down the basement to see if I can find mine &amp; dust it off.

Elana
04-21-2003, 04:07 AM
I use mine at least twice a day. It\'s a great habit to get into. To stay on track (I don\'t want to be punished by Whiffy) it would be a great way to increase your rone.

SonnyBlack
04-21-2003, 11:59 AM
Have any of you guys ever tried eating lots of celery to increase your rone(as previously posted)? The best way to do that would be to get yourself a juicer. You could easily consume several bunches a day. You would be totally roned out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom posted this link a few months ago...
http://compuserve.menshealth.com/food2/power01.shtml (\"http://compuserve.menshealth.com/food2/power01.shtml\")

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I tried it these last 2 weeks...hehe every three days I was at the market buying more celery. It really does up your rone produced by alot. Ive recently had a chance to try rone by itself once and the experience was wort of the same as when I was eating 3 or 4 stalks of celery with peanut butter a day. One thing tho, is that it really makes your sweat stink alot. I mean you actually smell the difference..but all in all its a good way to find out if rone works for you or not...

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 12:53 PM
I bet yor SEAMEN smells of celery too. ewww

franki
04-21-2003, 12:57 PM
ewww

How else do you like it, sir? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Franki

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 12:59 PM
no seamen for me thank you!

SonnyBlack
04-21-2003, 01:05 PM
I bet yor SEAMEN smells of celery too. ewww

semen? Is that what you meant??cus you spelled it wrong...anyways..Id have to ask my girl about that...have no idea myself..

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 01:06 PM
yeah, but I like to call it seamen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

SonnyBlack
04-21-2003, 01:08 PM
cool whatever floats your boat yo...Ill ask her and let you know...

Whitehall
04-21-2003, 03:22 PM
You can also get celery extract - Gaia and maybe HerbPhram offer it as one once (28 ml) bottles of 50% ethanol extract.

It does have the reputation for making one\'s semen taste \"better.\" I wonder if it does much for vaginal juices?

camusflage
04-22-2003, 01:13 PM
I\'ve been told that celery makes it sweeter, so I was confused by the earlier comments. In fact, I\'ve been told it\'s second only to pineapple as far as improving the taste of it.

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 01:21 PM
whats the big deal about oral sex when you can have sex?

Andy
04-22-2003, 01:25 PM
@Cloud
One day you will know little glashoppel. Feelin\' the spirit you must, letting you go you must. May the juice be with you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My personal taste improvement charts :

1.Pineapple
2.Peach
3.Strawberry

Big nono:

2much salt
garlic
onions
hot spices
red meat
and aspargus of cause

I just can\'t believe celery might improve the taste ....

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 01:31 PM
I know what a bj feels like from a pro, and I like sex much better.

Andy
04-22-2003, 01:33 PM
How did you know it was a pro ?

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 01:35 PM
magic

Mtnjim
04-22-2003, 01:35 PM
He paid her??

Andy
04-22-2003, 01:40 PM
I don\'t think a paid blowjob will be as passionate and good as one you get because she really wants it.

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 01:42 PM
I agree, and I paid no one. It was just from an experienced girl in giving Bjs only.

franki
04-22-2003, 01:42 PM
I know what a bj feels like from a pro, and I like sex much better.

A BJ is also sex. A lot of people see oral sex as the ultimate form of sex.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Andy
04-22-2003, 01:46 PM
Trust me, just because she has done it often or is even experienced in giving bjs doesn\'t necessarily make a good giver out of her. I thought myself a long time \"So what\'s the deal with this sucking\" .. until I really had a good bj.

Elana
04-22-2003, 03:28 PM
whats the big deal about oral sex when you can have sex?

I hope for your girlfriends sake you don\'t feel that way about doing it to her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 03:31 PM
well, the problem is not being able to fit my penis in her mouth more than just the head portion. she doesn\'t like oral sex on her at all. So it\'s just not a problem.

marv14yag
04-22-2003, 03:33 PM
I don\'t see how all these ladies can be getting pregant.

Oral sex would be better, however, I think a lot of it has to do with emotional, being inside someone might get someoen turned on more.

What\'s the deal with this sucking? WTF, lol Whoever said that? lol

Bart

marv14yag
04-22-2003, 03:35 PM
That seems quite far fetched...

Unless you are the biggest man in the world or something, that seems quite implausible.

I think she\'s not trying hard enough...

Bart

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 03:37 PM
look it doesn\'t fit but a 1/4 the way in and she gags, jaw pain.

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 03:38 PM
Not all women have big mouths and not all men have average penises.

Andy
04-22-2003, 04:01 PM
How about cutting the edges of her lips in a little ? Maybe having her teeth removed might make up for the missing space. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ahh yes .. and gaging is kewl anyway ....

Jaw pain usually roots in a wrong technique .. I\'d say (all remote diagnostic) she\'s using her lips to much instead of sucking.

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 04:02 PM
jaws only open so wide. maybe JAWs the shark can help with technique.

Andy
04-22-2003, 04:05 PM
Hmmm .... I am trying hard to imagine how a jaw can be that small, that a howeversized dick doesn\'t fit in.

SonnyBlack
04-23-2003, 10:37 AM
jaws only open so wide. maybe JAWs the shark can help with technique.

I sympathize with your situation bro... I am also a well endowed man and my girlfriend also cannot get more than the tip in her mouth. I actually talked about this in a previous thread...(I got your pics by the way Elana...Ill bring my floppy tommorow)it really sux for guys like us huh..

Elana
04-23-2003, 10:55 AM
Cloud9 and Sonnyblack....I am sorry to tell you that your girlfriends are not putting enough effort into the job. Cloud9....I have seen your stuff. It is very beautiful. Granted you are a healthy man, but I could work that thing with my mouth, no problem. FTR said the same. It seems like you just don\'t care enough about oral sex to have your girlfriend learn how to do it right.

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 12:16 PM
doesn\'t fit well, but I don\'t care enough about oral sex to put my girlfriend through pain.

Phantom
04-23-2003, 01:11 PM
doesn\'t fit well, but I don\'t care enough about oral sex to put my girlfriend through pain.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, I just slam it in there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Watcher
04-23-2003, 01:17 PM
Lol

Andy
04-23-2003, 01:38 PM
<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, I just slam it in there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yeah, cummon .. gag bytch .. gag .....

Just kiddin\'. But I just can\'t imagine an even half serious relationship with a girl that isn\'t able to give a good blow. We might skip dp in case it\'s a real problem, but totally without ? Naaaaaaaaaaah, that no good ma\'am./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif