PDA

View Full Version : Youre thoughts - best social/business pheromone

Watcher
04-20-2003, 12:58 PM
What gets people the most success in terms of life/business/new friend syndrome when wearing pheros everyone wants youre time and to be around you. So folks which products do you find the best.

Me attraction/SOE/NPA and alter ego.
U?

proteus
04-20-2003, 01:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What gets people the most success in terms of life/business/new friend syndrome when wearing pheros everyone wants youre time and to be around you. So folks which products do you find the best. Me attraction/SOE/NPA and alter ego.
U?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'d have to say SOE - I feel it is absolutely indispensable in my work as without it I\'m the type to make folks nervous since I come across as very alpha. Ever since using it everyone is my buddy :-) - my bosses, co-workers, customers, always in good moods around me and it just has made work that much easier and pleasant. A little NPA with SOE however, helps with the respect factor, so anytime I feel like folks are not listening, I use two dabs of NPA with SOE the next day - so I\'ve gotten this aura of being a great guy but also a leader - great investment indeed.

jose
04-21-2003, 04:08 AM
PI/m/SOE Roll on/AE/RM These products work for me in social gatherings,I don\'t use it in the workplace. Went to my girlfriends parents house for a barbecue. I was wearing SOE/PI/m combination. It was a family get together , aunts, uncles you know how those situations are. The father always dominates the conversation around the dinner table but this time at some point I was talking about a topic and people were silent for at least two minutes to hear what I had to say, it was kind of disturbing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif