PDA

View Full Version : Interesting experience

Andy
04-20-2003, 09:25 AM
Hello fellow pheromoners,

I\'ve been in a club yesterday and experienced something interesting. The overall mood wasn\'t that good yesterday and I hardly got any smiles back when crossing a woman, but some looked really confused as soon as they reached my level and a lot even turned around after they passed me.

Ok ... mone reaction .... really ?

So I tried to test it and danced a few steps backwards as soon as a girl was crossing my way ... and I got smiles back ... every time. I suppose they had time to get a whiff of my signature and mones this way and were able to react to them. This would mean too, that people have a much better sense of the direction of pheromones than we thought in the past, because the rooms were full of other people and they hadn\'t the same reaction ... not even while beeing close to me.

This one was with 2 drops P10 dilluted 1/3 and 1 drop WAGG.

I even drove back home, washed the application points and applied SOE/NPA/WAGG, the result was the same and I even ended up having a passionate kissing session with a 21yo Hottie ... ok, her boyfriend didn\'t consider this to be funny ... but that\'s another story ....

Phantom
04-20-2003, 09:31 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I even ended up having a passionate kissing session with a 21yo Hottie ... ok, her boyfriend didn\'t consider this to be funny ... but that\'s another story ....

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, a kiss and run situation... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
04-20-2003, 09:53 AM
No .. it was more like a kiss and protect the girl situation. He tried to hit her with a bar chair /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif. Such a cute little thingy .... grrrr. But nothing serious happened because I have some friends among the club security and they removed him. I drove her back afterwards ... and ehmm ... almost on my way to give her a ... ehmmm ... visit.

tallmacky
04-20-2003, 06:08 PM
Phermones are much more sensitive and accurate then we think of (especially much more accurate then concious smells). Many members here have experienced not only DIHL but turn arounds, most of your subjects are unaware of why they are looking around but I suspect they get a feeling of attractivness that is near them. So obvious attraction filled turn arounds from a girl are a great indicator that your phero\'s are kicking ass.

metroman
04-20-2003, 06:18 PM
Thats a cool story Andy. If that had happened to me I would have thought...Ohh no I\'ve OD\'d there goes the night but sounds like thats completely wrong &amp; you actually had a great night...

Andy
04-21-2003, 12:23 AM
I might have to add that I dance a lot and the more I dance the better are my experiences. I noticed this some time ago and I think it might have to do with the own signature beeing more underlined.