PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

EXIT63
04-20-2003, 06:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

seadove
04-20-2003, 06:37 AM
Couldn\'t you post this in the appreciation column?

Ah well.

Happy Easter my friend.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 08:35 AM
Happy Easter!

Kisses and hugs to my forum family.

Briela
04-20-2003, 09:24 AM
On this day of renewal, may everyone\'s cares and woes forever be replaced by only love and happiness.

Happy Easter!

CJ01
04-20-2003, 01:15 PM
It´s sunday, lat at night over here and I´m pissed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Happy easter, where´s my easter bunny ?
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

franki
04-20-2003, 01:18 PM
If you tell me where you are, maybe I could pop around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Franki

CJ01
04-20-2003, 01:26 PM
Hehehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I did used to have a bit of a weakness for dutch guys y´know franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif it was when I was around your age /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif .... maybe I still do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Although the easter bunny ( ´well one of em) I was thinking of is more swedish and hot and has great legs and really nice tits... amongst other things : ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
CJ

CJ01
04-20-2003, 01:28 PM
Oh franki, I thought you´d figured out where I am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
04-20-2003, 01:28 PM
Oh well, if you like guys with tits, then I am not your man .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
04-20-2003, 01:32 PM
hehehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don´t like guys who got tits at all!! You´ll be pleased to hear. I´ve seen too many of them UGH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif - don´t you think. I also don´t really like guys who ARE tits either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

How about chicks with dicks though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif it would certainly make safe sex easier for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 01:35 PM
Can anyone say \"strap on\"?

CJ01
04-20-2003, 01:46 PM
Strap-on, there I said it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
04-20-2003, 01:49 PM
Actually I wasn´t thinking of strap-ons when I mentioned cwd´s I was thinking of the other... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Strap ons are pretty cool though in a way I guess.

EXIT63
04-20-2003, 02:28 PM
Couldn\'t you post this in the appreciation column?

I would but the appreciation forum is for SISSYS

<font color=\"pink\">damn hijackers </font>

seadove
04-20-2003, 08:44 PM
I would but the appreciation forum is for SISSYS

Shaddap!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif