PDA

View Full Version : Who's Your Favorite Trading Spaces Designer?

upsidedown
04-19-2003, 05:12 PM
OK, so I\'m watching Trading Spaces right now as I type. (Does this tell you anything about how exciting my personal life is?) This is an important question so think through it before you answer.

So, who is your favorite Trading Spaces designer, and who is your least favorite? And why?

My favorite would probably have to be Genevieve (did I spell that right?)....she\'s funny in a hyper sort of way. My least favorite by a long shot is Doug. Talk about an arrogant self-centered so and so.

OK, now everybody will probably tell me they don\'t ever watch the show at all.

Phantom
04-19-2003, 05:23 PM
I think Paige Davis is the cutest one, I would DO her anyday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Briela
04-19-2003, 05:31 PM
Who in the US doesn\'t watch it? Great show... full of ideas.

Vern\'s the best. Funny guy and his room designs are really great overall!

Hilde is the worst! The woman\'s designs are crap and she acts like she has perpetual hemorrhoids. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

upsidedown
04-19-2003, 05:36 PM
I have to agree with you Briela as far as the designs. I think Vern does the best overall work...and he\'s the one I\'d pick to redesign my own home...I just like Genevieve for the entertainment value.

BTW, I\'m not at all a fan of Tye, the carpenter. He tries too hard to be cute. Give me Amy Wynne any day.

Briela
04-19-2003, 05:54 PM
Right back at you. Genevieve is great for entertainment value. She has a great personality and makes me laugh.

You\'re also right on the nose about Doug. He IS a pompous so and so. Very egotistical! Not a fan of his at all. He\'s tied with Hilde in my book, although she annoys me much more for some reason. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I have the uncontrollable urge to want to scratch her eyes out when I hear her voice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I\'d have to say overall most to least favorite would be: Vern, Genevieve, Laurie, Frank, Kia, Edward, Doug, Hilde.

Amy over Ty here too.

Elana
04-20-2003, 03:45 AM
USD- Not a very Alpha question /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seadove
04-20-2003, 05:06 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Not a very Alpha question

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Is there also a \"Gama\" type?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

upsidedown
04-20-2003, 05:27 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
USD- Not a very Alpha question /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hey, I watch the show because they use power tools!

There, is that better Elana? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif