PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Confidence

Enticing
04-19-2003, 03:44 PM
I was moved by FTR\'s post re: being a sexual hottie. When I am really into it, I know that I can make a lasting impression on a lover as well. But I am especially interested in what exactly you consider to be your calling card, specifically, what do you do that puts men in awe of your skills? (And how do you give head for two hours?? lol) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Men, what memorable thing has a woman done in bed that had you daydreaming about that sex session for weeks after? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Mobley you\'ve already answered this!)

Sorry if this sounds too much like another thread here.

Elana
04-19-2003, 04:05 PM
My thing would have to be my lap dance/stripping down for a guy. I love to put on a show for him first to get him crazy. Of course I unzip his pants so I can get a good look at what I am doing to him. Sometimes I will bring toys into the picture to let him watch....when he can\'t take it anymore I\'ll let him play with me. Actually....I\'ll get on top and have my way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
04-19-2003, 04:20 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Men, what memorable thing has a woman done in bed that had you daydreaming about that sex session for weeks after?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

She showed up!

bundyburger
04-19-2003, 04:44 PM
\"when he can\'t take it anymore I\'ll let him play with me.\"

When HE can\'t take it anymore or when YOU can\'t take it anymore ?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

seadove
04-19-2003, 11:32 PM
My thing would have to be my lap dance/stripping down for a guy. I love to put on a show for him first to get him crazy. Of course I unzip his pants so I can get a good look at what I am doing to him. Sometimes I will bring toys into the picture to let him watch....when he can\'t take it anymore I\'ll let him play with me. Actually....I\'ll get on top and have my way

Yes I\'d like that, Thank you.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 11:56 PM
Enticing, good thread, I love sex tips threads.

What I have:

For looks, breasts, hair, eyes, voice, some people say ass

For actions:
Deep throat
I\'m very tight
Stamina
Enthusiasm
Complete willingness to please
Passion
Orgasms that last a long time (good positive reinforcement for the guy)

How you give head for two hours is that you control him.

It is actually not a blow job. It is cock worship. The difference is that a blow job is for making him cum. Cock worship may or may not end in orgasm, but orgasm is not the goal. The goal is to give him pleasure and to show him that you love his cock.

Cock worship has a different perspective than blow jobs, too, because a blow job is for him. Cock worship is for YOU. Understand that men want to provide for us. So you get across to him that you really love this and you need it, you need to have as much as you want of it. He will be more motivated to control himself if he understands that he is giving you something by letting you enjoy his cock for as long as you want.

It\'s also good, especially with a younger guy, to let him have one orgasm first - have sex with him first - and let the cock worship be the reinforcement for his giving you sex the way you want it. If you save this for the second round, his need to come isn\'t as urgent so he\'ll be more relaxed.

You have to be able to guage his reactions some, e.g., when his balls really start to tighten, switch the stroke you\'re using, change the rhythm - or his breathing changes, or his muscles stiffen - signs that you\'re getting him past the point of no return - you don\'t want to take him that far, you just keep him right on the edge....basically you just keep bringing his arousal level up and easing it back, bringing it up and easing it back.

I like to lay him on his back with his legs open and one knee bent, so that I can lie between his legs with my arm under his bent leg and the inside of his thigh for my pillow if my neck gets tired and I want to put my head down. I\'ve fallen asleep like that with SDR\'s cock in my mouth.

That position is good because it\'s easy just to shift position slightly and you\'re on all fours, so you can be more active, or if you need to rest a little, you can, as I said rest your cheek on his inner thigh and he can stay in your mouth like that with you not moving, just sucking gently, or massaging the underside of his cock with your tongue, etc.

I start with my hands, touching him just with my fingertips - try to make him shiver. Next put a silky lube on your fingertips and use the lube and a little more pressure. I like flavored lubes because they help me salivate, and you want your mouth to be wet. Touch gets progressively more firm until you have his cock in your first and you can use your whole hand on him - then both hands, and keep changing the stroke. If the first couple of strokes are with your whole hand, let the third one be with his cock between your second and third fingers, and the fourth one be with your thumb on the underside and four fingers lightly on the top, or do a couple of strokes with your whole hand, firmly, stroking downward (not coming back up), so a couple of down strokes, and then three strokes from the base of the shaft coming up, back to the base and up, etc. until he is ROCK hard and starting to drip. I wait until I see that first drop at the tip of his cock before I use my mouth, and then it\'s the tip of my tongue to lick that first drop, and then my mouth very slowly, agonizingly slowly, take first the head, lick, make sure everything\'s wet, go down a little further, etc, until your nose is in his groin, and then come back up. Get everything wet - slippery is better.

It\'s not all about sucking his dick, either. You give his balls attention, and the insides of his thighs, and his ass, everything ...
But those things will increase his arousal level fast so you have to be careful with them.

You have to listen to him and know what the sounds he makes mean, that\'s another way - if you get the groan in agony of pleasure, you maybe can do whatever produced it one more time, but then no more because it will take him too high too fast, so you go to something else, and that will frustrate him, but something else good is coming, so after awhile he\'ll stop fighting you or rushing you and he\'ll just lie back. You want to put him in a state of bliss and keep him there.

He will be incoherent and he\'ll say all kinds of things to you, none of which are fair game to take seriously because he won\'t know what he\'s saying at the time, so if he says he loves you, or he proposes marriage, he just means he likes it. Don\'t expect him to remember what he\'s said to you after it\'s over, if you get my drift. Anything said in the heat of passion let go in one ear and out the other. He has to trust you that he can say whatever words come out of his mouth, or make whatever noise he\'s going to make, just being spontaneous. Encourage him to make noise, because that helps you know where you are with him, so ... a guy new to this will want to express himself but doesn\'t know what to say - any sound from him at all, reinforce it with um-hmmm, while his cock is in your mouth. That feels good to him. Encourage him to talk to you or make sounds by reinforcing.

New guys don\'t know what to do with their hands - I like my hair stroked and my scalp massaged, I really like his hands all in my hair. So if he\'s sort of floundering, take his hand and show him what to do and again reinforce it with pleasure sounds of your own. Teach him to stroke your cheek, caress your hair, talk to you, etc. That keeps the pleasure cycle going between the two of you so you get reinforcement back. The level of praise you get by doing this well is worth the effort, and the level of gratitude.

Deep throat - you have to control your breathing, because you won\'t be able to breathe, he\'ll be blocking your air way. Feel with your finger or if you can curl your tongue back in your mouth, where your palate ends and your soft palate begins, on the roof of your mouth. What you want is to be able to use that ridge between the hard pallete and the soft to massage the head of his cock with. Use pressure with your tongue on the underside, press him up against the roof of your mouth, inhale, and slide your mouth down his cock until you can feel him pressing against your soft palate. You can bounce him off that ridge. Or you can just keep him in that deep and suck him without moving your head. Lots of things you can do. Your throat will be sore the next day but it only lasts a day or two.

You can have him stand at the edge of the bed and you lie on the bed with your mouth just very relaxed and open, and he can hold your head and f*ck your mouth just like that without you really having to do anything but relax and let your mouth and tongue be soft and warm.

There are a gajillion things you can do with your mouth.

If you do want to make him cum, (you asked me so I\'ll tell you), a finger inserted and focus on the head with a steady rhythm will usually finish him.

But basically what happens is that he is putting himself under your control for that period of time and letting you control his body. You have to train a guy to do that, not to want to push to orgasm, not to thrust in your mouth unless you let him, etc., just to be completely relaxed. If he knows that he\'s not going to cum until you make him cum (because if he acts up at all, you take your mouth away - he\'ll do whatever you tell him to do, including lie still, as long as you continue to suck him) then he will be able to get to a state of just sort of sailing on bliss. It\'s something of an altered state - it\'s dreamlike - and you lose track of time.

And after you\'ve had him at that arousal level for a couple of hours, once you do make him cum, don\'t expect anything else from him the rest of the day, because he won\'t be able to get up. Just slide out of bed so he can have the whole bed to himself, and quietly shut the door behind you and let him sleep because he won\'t be able to get up for a few hours.

Ok, that - plus - learn your positions and don\'t be concerned about what you look like in any given one. If he didn\'t like the way you looked, he wouldn\'t be with you, so trust him and forget about what you look like, just do what he wants you to do, or do what feels good to you and don\'t think, just feel.

Re Elana playing with toys - that\'s great, masturbating for them is great, wearing sexy clothes is great, and being inventive and creative and enthusiastic in general just makes them happy, so ... good attitude. I\'m known for good attitude.

NO STRINGS.

Because no strings is the clincher. When they leave, pretend they don\'t exist. When they call again, be cheerful and happy and your life is fine, sure you\'ll see them. Don\'t ask for anything, don\'t push in any way.

That is the way to keep them coming back as long as you want them to.

Or, at least, it works for me.

seadove
04-20-2003, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the erotic stimulation, Renee.

I should say it was quite \"enticing\".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 01:24 AM
Hey, come on now. She asked for specifically and exactly, so I shared information.

proteus
04-20-2003, 03:11 AM
Hey, come on now. She asked for specifically and exactly, so I shared information.

No wonder they keep coming back as you said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Most women aren\'t as \"enthusiastic\" about giving oral, although they love receiving it, which I don\'t mind too much since this is one of my fav. things, but you definitely sound like you know how to please a guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

seadove
04-20-2003, 04:46 AM
If FTR will gather all her posts in one book, it would be a massive success.

How bout it?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
04-20-2003, 05:58 AM
Red, You\'d better copyright that post before someone steals it!
It belongs in it\'s own special archive.
Or better yet, have you considered writing a book.
I am sure it would be a bestseller.

I\'m very serious, you\'re a genius!

EXIT63
04-20-2003, 05:59 AM
Sorry Seadove, didn\'t see your post before I wrote mine.

seadove
04-20-2003, 06:00 AM
Sometimes, Exit, you remind me of me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

EXIT63
04-20-2003, 06:08 AM
That\'s a scary thought /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

seadove
04-20-2003, 06:10 AM
My nightmares !!

Well seems I gotta live with it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
04-20-2003, 06:28 AM
FTR- That really was brilliant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Enticing
04-20-2003, 07:58 AM
She\'s right - I did ask specifically. Thank you Renee for taking the time to write that all out. But I bet you enjoyed it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I love that \"don\'t expect anything out of him for the rest of the day\" (except awe, gratitude, loyalty, mellow pleasantries... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) Cock worship and pussy worship pretty much end with the same result. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

What I like to do - like Renee and then also Elana and Mobley have referred to before - getting on top and riding it like it is the last cock in the world, nevermind how your figure might be looking, he\'s only thinking about how much you \'need\' him inside you. He\'s loving that you\'re so aggressive and desirous of his cock inside you, that you\'ll hop up there and take control. Not to mention the great stimulation it gives YOU, being on top, varying your stroke, going in circles this way then that, lean back real far so your breasts jut out, YEAH! Especially when you\'re growling out sexy dirty talk, as you\'re inserting, \"Do you know what I am going to do with this big fat juicy c0ck? I am going to (thrust) f*ck this fat c0ck - DEEP (thrust) and HARD (thrust)..\" well you get the idea. And \"F***ck you feel SOOO good!!\" Let the dirty talk rip! No time to be quiet.

The other thing I like to do is more like is whole body worship. (Like Renee said this is usually more appropriate for after, as this could seriously frustrate a guy with wood as hard as chinese math.) I love so many parts of the male body and I like to explore. The muscles on his shoulder, the way his skin looks (like brown sugar in most cases for me), the crease where his hips and pelvis come together, his buns... yummers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And of course the package as well! I haven\'t tried talking to it yet, but the commentary about how handsome, delicious, gorgeous different parts of him look... men need this sort of adoration and they often aren\'t revered in this way.

This is when I like to tease and stroke and stop and let my hair fall here and there and if he\'s responding, he\'ll be wondering \"Is she ever going to stroke me down there?\" or \"God please please let her put me in her mouth again\" I like to make him wait until he can\'t possibly wait another second, he would slay dragons just to have me envelope his cock in my mouth, and when I do.,.,.the exhalation of breath I hear says it all.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 08:21 AM
\"hard as Chinese math\"! I love that, that\'s great.

I didn\'t learn how to be on top until just a few years ago, can you believe it? Wish I\'d had women friends like you for teachers way back when.

And someone to tell me that men need to be ravished every bit as much as we do.

metroman
04-20-2003, 10:23 AM
Where have all you women been all my life? Your driving me wild just reading all this &amp; FTR if Renee is you real name it is a beautiful name.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 10:28 AM
It\'s my real name. Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 01:52 PM
On the subject of hot talk - that\'s another thing it took me a long time to learn and I\'m still not really good at it. I\'m noisy but I don\'t really like to talk.

How important is hot talk to men?

Also I\'m curious if any of you women have ever had men say things that struck you funny when they were all worked up. What\'s the funniest thing a guy\'s ever said to you in the heat of passion?

Elana
04-20-2003, 02:27 PM
I am the dirtiest talker. I can get so nasty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
04-20-2003, 02:40 PM
I am the dirtiest talker. I can get so nasty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Can we have some examples? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
04-20-2003, 02:41 PM
You have to be in the process of doing something to me. Come here and do something to me.

EXIT63
04-20-2003, 02:55 PM
You don\'t have to tell me twice...I\'m on my way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Elana, pm me and give me some patter, then.

Enticing
04-20-2003, 03:32 PM
no fair,... share with the class, Elana! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

seadove
04-20-2003, 10:00 PM
Sex me so good I say blah-blah-blah . . .

Enticing :
You\'re talkative too with sex.You say blah-blah-blah...

Icemone
04-21-2003, 01:50 AM
Hi FulltiltRedhead,

WOW! What an AMAZING post!!!
I\'ve had a few women who COULD do this and fewer who were this enthusiastic.

SDR is a very lucky Man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And thanks for also answering an earlier question about KEEPING Lovers.
Many of these women are just not ready for the type of experience you described above and
with a few I might have made the mistake of actually making things MORE ROMANTIC to make sure they knew it
wasn\'t just a \"one night stand\"

Instead, you are saying act as if they don\'t exist...interesting. I actually went out of my way to treat them VERY SPECIAL and so far it has back fired on me
too many times.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fulltilt wrote:

NO STRINGS.

Because no strings is the clincher. When they leave, pretend they don\'t exist. When they call again, be cheerful and happy and your life is fine, sure you\'ll see them. Don\'t ask for anything, don\'t push in any way.

That is the way to keep them coming back as long as you want them to.

--------------------
Beauty is exuberance. -- William Blake

Edited by FullTiltRedhead (04/20/03 02:57 AM)

Andy
04-21-2003, 02:24 AM
luv that. I hate these quiet little gurls.

Dirty talk is a great passion booster /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

seadove
04-21-2003, 02:26 AM
A tribute to FTR\'s \"Sexual Confidence\" Hit essay :

ORAL SEX - AN ODE TO LOVE

Penis breath, a lover\'s dread
Is what you get when you give head
Unpleasant as it tends to be
Be grateful that he doesn\'t pee
It\'s times like this, you wonder why
You bothered reaching for his fly
But it\'s too late, can\'t be a tease
Accept the facts, get on your knees
You know you\'ve got a job to do
So open wide and shove it through
Lick the tip then take it all
Don\'t drag your teeth or he might bawl
Slide up and down, use your tongue
And feel the precum start to run
So when the f*ck\'s he gonna cum?
Just, when you can\'t take it anymore
You hear your lover\'s mighty roar
And when he hits that real high note
You feel it oozing down your throat
Salty, fishy, sticky, stuff
Okay, already that\'s enough
Let\'s switch you say? before you gag
And take revenge,cause now YOU\'RE on the rag!

Elana
04-21-2003, 03:47 AM
no fair,... share with the class, Elana!

Come on you nasty ladies. I guarantee you don\'t need any pointers. When I get into that dangerous horny zone....I just feel like such a naughty girl and say whatever I feel. I love to watch what is being done to me (or him) and then describe it vivid detail.

I am still waiting for Exit to show up. I told him to bring a recorder. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Enticing
04-21-2003, 04:22 AM
I have read and reread FTR\'s tutorial there a couple of times... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You want to put him in a state of bliss and keep him there. He will be incoherent and he\'ll say all kinds of things to you, none of which are fair game to take seriously

I thought one of the most telling movie scenes re: sex noise and \'blah blah blah\' during sex was in the movie White Palace. The lead actor, James Spader, has just come back from a one night stand with a woman (Susan Sarandon) that he had while drunk. After he\'s rested, he\'s at work remembering little bits of the evening with her, sitting there at his desk smiling to himself, and he\'s hearing these sounds replayed... her mumbling/babbling cooing little sounds she made as they were doing it. She wasn\'t saying anything in particular, just kind of in her own little blissful world. That was her form of \'speaking in toungues\'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

About the leaving them alone thing, having your own life, etc, yup FTR is right about that. It\'s that old caveman thing, I think - they peek out for a while, come out and play with you, and then retreat. And get really annoyed if you try to interuppt or shorten the length of the retreat time. Under no circumstances should you actually enter the cave! (show up on their doorstep, etc) Way too pushy.

Now it seems women respond (as icemone said) similarly, not so much with the retreating thing, but to be ignored for a few days? I dunno... it\'s tricky - making that period of time too long can really ice a woman up.

What do you think ladies?

Elana
04-21-2003, 04:29 AM

With the utmost due respect, I don\'t really agree with that, unless of course the man is married, involved in the swinging scene or in a serious relationship. I am all for being very cool and not even the slightest bit needy, but I have found that most boys don\'t like to feel like they were used. They want to think that they made you feel so good that you NEED some more. I expect this to be mutual. You gave them such great sex that they can\'t stop thinking about it. They NEED more. They can\'t even consider that it was a one night stand and that they won\'t be with you again.

I expect them to be so turned on that they will have to call you as soon as they get home. When they aren\'t with you they want to call you to talk to you about what they are going to do to you when they see you again. I want to create a monster that is so horny he can think about nothing but my pussy.

Enticing
04-21-2003, 05:03 AM
I hear what you\'re saying, Elana. And say whatcha will... if you\'re looking for a fun and excitement and illicit sex with that married guy from work, ... do ya really want to take a stifled, bored married guy and get him addicted to your pussy? That\'s when ppl tend to get careless. I\'m not looking to play with people\'s lives here. I think it can be a dangerous situation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif It\'s almost like... you should have a warning label stamped on it! \"Highly volatile! After consuming this product you will never be the same!\" LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'m just messin with ya....

At the very least have a conversation BEFORE the deed, to make sure you\'re both on the same page re: discretion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
04-21-2003, 05:04 AM
That\'s why I excluded married men from this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Different rules apply
Read the first line..

Enticing
04-21-2003, 05:09 AM
Yup, I caught that, thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'m just thinking out loud this morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
04-21-2003, 05:33 AM
One more thing about talking dirty. FTR talked about this many times. Finding their \"magic word.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
A word(s) that used at the right time will set them off like they didn\'t even know was possible.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 05:48 AM
Enticing -I loved that movie so much.

I make sounds. I will talk if I have to but I\'d rather be left alone. It annoys me sometimes and it throws me off if I have to talk, and I can\'t think of anything to say. To me, that\'s really not a time for talking - those are two completely different states of mind. I like to be rendered incoherent, too, and not have to be the porn star all the time. If I have it well enough together to form words, I\'m not where I want to be.

I want a morning after call, too, definitely. It\'s a big disappointment if they don\'t call within 24 hours. That\'s the first let down, the thing that lets you know he\'s part of the herd.

Icemone - always call.

Advise to women is not advise to men. I don\'t think a woman should call a man within 24 hours, if at all. He should be the first one to call, and he should do it quickly, to follow up.

Lucky
04-21-2003, 05:51 AM
&lt; if you\'re looking for a fun and excitement and illicit sex with that married guy from work, ... do ya really want to take a stifled, bored married guy and get him addicted to your pussy? That\'s when ppl tend to get careless. I\'m not looking to play with people\'s lives here. I think it can be a dangerous situation. It\'s almost like... you should have a warning label stamped on it! \"Highly volatile! After consuming this product you will never be the same!\" &gt;

Enticing,
Have you ever done this before? It IS dangerous. Here\'s my ever present dilemma - Why in the world would I do it if I didn\'t want him to worship sex with me (i.e why would I halfway do it?)and me have the utmost pleasure? If I\'m going to do it, he\'s going to want me one way or another for the rest of his life. Even though he knows, going in, that he can\'t have me. It does make steady lifelong friends.

Here\'s what you have to do. It may sound callous, but, you have to totally separate sex from the attraction for the man (if you REALLY don\'t want to play with the lives of others) and never allow him (or yourself) to consider that the affair is anything more than sex. I suppose it\'s similar to what guys do with prostitutes.

Sometimes it\'s worth it, sometimes it\'s not.

Good luck in making the right call.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 05:58 AM
OR

you can be crazy in love/lust with each other and talk about it all you want ... because he knows you never, ever want to live with anyone or marry anyone again...and you know he loves his family life ... and you still have a commitment together, that you\'ll always be his \"piece on the side\" or whatever.

This does mean you can\'t have an affair with a married man who has no self-control or who is confused about what he wants.

but it doesn\'t have to be just sex, either.

EXIT63
04-21-2003, 06:09 AM
You gave them such great sex that they can\'t stop thinking about it. They NEED more. They can\'t even consider that it was a one night stand and that they won\'t be with you again

I feel that reaction from a HardLapDance!...nevermind the rest. You girls make my head explode!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

seadove
04-21-2003, 07:34 AM
Girls I was watching Reality the other nite and there was this girl who said that she can screw a guy whenever she wants.All she has to tell him is \"come I\'ll give you a blow job\" and never to mention commitments or marraige.
She says that it\'s easier than preparing coffee.

Is this your experience too?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Enticing
04-21-2003, 07:46 AM
Enticing,
Have you ever done this before? It IS dangerous

Um, not quite. I\'ve seen it happen to others. A friend of mine\'s husband was discovered after a 6 month affair on the side and when she basically gave him the ultimatum, \"it\'s either me and the kids and our house and marriage therapy, or HER\", he went with HER, who she now refers to as \"whore\" (but not in front of their kids). I say, he probably fell in love and well, [bad word] happens. But to her face, I\'m supportive. There\'s no doubt in my mind that the relationship with the \"whore\" will be on equally slippery ice, someday. And yes, there\'s two people in relationship, it\'s never the fault of all one person.

I don\'t think that every man you make love to is going to fall in love with you and walk away from everything for you! If you\'re messing with married, hopefully you\'re both married and have something at risk. Ever see the movie \"Unfaithful\"? Young sexy book dealer had nothing at risk.. and then he goes and does dumb [bad word] like write stuff on her thigh that her husband might discover. Hello....

How did we get off on this tangent. This is what\'s called Paralysis of Analysis. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif As I\'ve said before, look at the risks and plan for them. Going into something like blind, as if you were swept up in some romantic fairy tale, is foolhardy. If you wanna play safe, you have to have a plan. My philosophy is life is too short not to experience everything I want, I know it\'s egotistical and it\'s not for everyone. But that\'s just me.

Peace! xo

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 08:05 AM
Seadove, yes, in a word.

\"do ya really want to take a stifled, bored married guy and get him addicted to your pussy? That\'s when ppl tend to get careless.\"

In answer to the first question, yes, why not?
Commenting on the second statement - that\'s the issue.

It\'s not necessary to separate sex from love in the case of a married man. It IS necesary to separate feelings from actions.

You have to get out of the mindset that being in love or being in lust means marrying. Or even that you have to be with the person all the time, or so often that it would raise suspicions. Longing is part of it. Anticipation makes gratification more intense.

Stolen moments with someone married are no indicator of what he would be like to be married to, so it\'s kinda stupid to go from fantasy fulfillment scenarios (which is what you\'re doing with a married man)to city hall. Reality\'s the kick in the teeth it always is, maybe worse in this kind of situation.

Married men are often hungry for romance and seduction as much as they are for hot sex, too.

Enjoy it for what it is. It doesn\'t have to be insignificant, JUST sex, just anything. It is whatever you two want it to be, for however long you two want it to last, and you just have to act like adults and exercise restraint appropriate to the situation.

Feel how you want. Watch what you DO.

seadove
04-21-2003, 08:09 AM
We\'re so cheap hah?

Annnd that woman was so fat, far from being a 35 yr old blonde chick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ok, she\'s right, I guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Icemone
04-28-2003, 01:09 AM
FLT,Enticing, Elena, all,

I do call and
as I mentioned with quite a few women I made it VERY Romantic ( Morning Breakfast, etc. )

For instance, with one woman it seemed so OBVIOUS to Me and everyone who saw us that we had
something very special-----to the point where people would look at us and actually stop to ask us
how long we\'ve been together because we made such an incredible couple and she was glowing!

( we had met the night before for the first time, talked over coffee and walked around the city getting to
know eachother better----she said I knew her
better than anyone in the US because her
family is in Korea and they weren\'t very close )

The sex was AMAZING!!!! Passionate, Intense and All Night Long into the morning and again after a few hours
sleeping in eachothers\' arms.

Yet sadly, she isn\'t like Elena ( and Me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
She said I was her SECOND lover and that her ex-boyfriend was a \"traditional\" man of her own culture who never
cared about HER PLEASURE.

I\'m still not getting a clear explanation and am giving her some space yet not ignoring her, either.
Meanwhile, I\'m seeing several other women and will be more carefull in my choices.

Seems like she couldn\'t handle things
( like finding out that she can easily enjoy Multiple Orgasms and is a \"squirter\" who ejaculates.

Enticing -I loved that movie so much.

I make sounds. I will talk if I have to but I\'d rather be left alone. It annoys me sometimes and it throws me off if I have to talk, and I can\'t think of anything to say. To me, that\'s really not a time for talking - those are two completely different states of mind. I like to be rendered incoherent, too, and not have to be the porn star all the time. If I have it well enough together to form words, I\'m not where I want to be.

I want a morning after call, too, definitely. It\'s a big disappointment if they don\'t call within 24 hours. That\'s the first let down, the thing that lets you know he\'s part of the herd.

Icemone - always call.

Advise to women is not advise to men. I don\'t think a woman should call a man within 24 hours, if at all. He should be the first one to call, and he should do it quickly, to follow up.

Goddess
05-02-2003, 06:03 AM
I already pm\'d FTR and thanked her, but I wanted the rest of you to know how totally awesome she is! I took her advice about BJ\'s/c*ck worship...WOW. (This was an area of weakness for me...bad experience in past made me not anxious to repeat)

My guy is STILL talking about it. I think he was blown away (pun intended) by me. Everything she said would happen, happened. And the cool part is now I actually knew what to do when I got a \"signal\", or for that matter, knew WHEN I was getting a signal.

No, I didn\'t make it to two hours - I got too turned on myself to make the BJ last over 35 minutes. But as far as foreplay, this was some of the best!

Keep the sex tips coming!

Goddess

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2003, 06:17 AM
He\'ll never forget you.

So glad to be of service.

MOBLEYC57
05-02-2003, 09:10 AM
\"Keep the sex tips coming!\"

Amazing what happens once YOU concentrate on pleasing your mate isn\'t it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Now he\'ll be driving down the street, that feeling will hit\'em, and he\'ll think, \"Damn! Could there be more where that came from? I think I\'ll make that phone call!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Goddess, did you use the flavored lubes? Did you pick a favorite?

And I\'m curious if you told him that you had had a bad experience before and you were trying to overcome it.

In case he didn\'t know you were not only learning new skills but having to overcome bad conditioning, I just want to salute you for perservering and I\'m so happy for you that it turned out well. What a very, very good girl you are! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Love from the goddess in me to the goddess in you!

Gerund
05-02-2003, 01:16 PM
Gerund &lt;--------- opening fly, and ringing dinner bell~

Come and GET it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-02-2003, 01:17 PM
You\'re SUCH a tease...

Gerund
05-02-2003, 01:20 PM
&lt;chuckle&gt; /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Number0
08-12-2003, 09:05 AM
Great thread!

Xehupatl
08-17-2003, 11:28 PM
dude, did FTR become \"Anonymous\" ?

Charisma
08-18-2003, 02:26 AM
Yep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Xehupatl
08-18-2003, 11:06 AM
oh ..

Brian
08-19-2003, 11:07 AM
Xehupatl said:
dude, did FTR become \"Anonymous

Charisma said:
Yep

WHY?

CJ01
08-19-2003, 11:16 AM
she´s not a member of the board any longer, that´s why

Brian
08-21-2003, 10:43 AM
she´s not a member of the board any longer, that´s why

I didn\'t know that you could post to this board unless you were registered. FTR has been an icon on these boards for a long time. I was just wondering why she had her screen name deleted. If it is a personal thing, I appologize in advance for the question. I became a member of this board around the time FTR became a member. My screen name was deleted because of the spammer. Don\'t want to piss anyone off here, I was just wondering, that\'s all.

Brian

CJ01
08-21-2003, 10:52 AM
You can´t post unless you´re registered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif FTR had chosen to `unregister´ herself so to speak and she, of course, hasn´t been posting since then.
CJ

PS a lot of people were `wiped out´after this spammer guy - but only those who hadn´t been posting for a while I think.

Brian
08-21-2003, 10:59 AM
PS a lot of people were `wiped out´after this spammer guy - but only those who hadn´t been posting for a while I think.

You\'re right...That\'s why I was deleted.

Brian

Bottle
03-27-2004, 11:24 AM
Enticing, good thread, I love sex tips threads.

What I have:

For looks, breasts, hair, eyes, voice, some people say ass

For actions:
Deep throat
I\'m

very tight
Stamina
Enthusiasm
Complete willingness to please
Passion
Orgasms that last a long time (good

positive reinforcement for the guy)

How you give head for two hours is that you control him.

It is actually

not a blow job. It is cock worship. The difference is that a blow job is for making him cum. Cock worship may or

may not end in orgasm, but orgasm is not the goal. The goal is to give him pleasure and to show him that you love

his cock.

Cock worship has a different perspective than blow jobs, too, because a blow job is for him. Cock

worship is for YOU. Understand that men want to provide for us. So you get across to him that you really love this

and you need it, you need to have as much as you want of it. He will be more motivated to control himself if he

understands that he is giving you something by letting you enjoy his cock for as long as you want.

It\'s also

good, especially with a younger guy, to let him have one orgasm first - have sex with him first - and let the cock

worship be the reinforcement for his giving you sex the way you want it. If you save this for the second round, his

need to come isn\'t as urgent so he\'ll be more relaxed.

You have to be able to guage his reactions some,

e.g., when his balls really start to tighten, switch the stroke you\'re using, change the rhythm - or his

breathing changes, or his muscles stiffen - signs that you\'re getting him past the point of no return - you

don\'t want to take him that far, you just keep him right on the edge....basically you just keep bringing his

arousal level up and easing it back, bringing it up and easing it back.

I like to lay him on his back with his

legs open and one knee bent, so that I can lie between his legs with my arm under his bent leg and the inside of his

thigh for my pillow if my neck gets tired and I want to put my head down. I\'ve fallen asleep like that with

SDR\'s cock in my mouth.

That position is good because it\'s easy just to shift position slightly and

you\'re on all fours, so you can be more active, or if you need to rest a little, you can, as I said rest your

cheek on his inner thigh and he can stay in your mouth like that with you not moving, just sucking gently, or

massaging the underside of his cock with your tongue, etc.

I start with my hands, touching him just with my

fingertips - try to make him shiver. Next put a silky lube on your fingertips and use the lube and a little more

pressure. I like flavored lubes because they help me salivate, and you want your mouth to be wet. Touch gets

progressively more firm until you have his cock in your first and you can use your whole hand on him - then both

hands, and keep changing the stroke. If the first couple of strokes are with your whole hand, let the third one be

with his cock between your second and third fingers, and the fourth one be with your thumb on the underside and four

fingers lightly on the top, or do a couple of strokes with your whole hand, firmly, stroking downward (not coming

back up), so a couple of down strokes, and then three strokes from the base of the shaft coming up, back to the base

and up, etc. until he is ROCK hard and starting to drip. I wait until I see that first drop at the tip of his cock

before I use my mouth, and then it\'s the tip of my tongue to lick that first drop, and then my mouth very slowly,

agonizingly slowly, take first the head, lick, make sure everything\'s wet, go down a little further, etc, until

your nose is in his groin, and then come back up. Get everything wet - slippery is better.

It\'s not all about

sucking his dick, either. You give his balls attention, and the insides of his thighs, and his ass, everything ...

But those things will increase his arousal level fast so you have to be careful with them.

You have to listen

to him and know what the sounds he makes mean, that\'s another way - if you get the groan in agony of pleasure,

you maybe can do whatever produced it one more time, but then no more because it will take him too high too fast, so

you go to something else, and that will frustrate him, but something else good is coming, so after awhile he\'ll

stop fighting you or rushing you and he\'ll just lie back. You want to put him in a state of bliss and keep him

there.

He will be incoherent and he\'ll say all kinds of things to you, none of which are fair game to take

seriously because he won\'t know what he\'s saying at the time, so if he says he loves you, or he proposes

marriage, he just means he likes it. Don\'t expect him to remember what he\'s said to you after it\'s over,

if you get my drift. Anything said in the heat of passion let go in one ear and out the other. He has to trust you

that he can say whatever words come out of his mouth, or make whatever noise he\'s going to make, just being

spontaneous. Encourage him to make noise, because that helps you know where you are with him, so ... a guy new to

this will want to express himself but doesn\'t know what to say - any sound from him at all, reinforce it with

um-hmmm, while his cock is in your mouth. That feels good to him. Encourage him to talk to you or make sounds by

reinforcing.

New guys don\'t know what to do with their hands - I like my hair stroked and my scalp massaged, I

really like his hands all in my hair. So if he\'s sort of floundering, take his hand and show him what to do and

again reinforce it with pleasure sounds of your own. Teach him to stroke your cheek, caress your hair, talk to you,

etc. That keeps the pleasure cycle going between the two of you so you get reinforcement back. The level of praise

you get by doing this well is worth the effort, and the level of gratitude.

Deep throat - you have to control

your breathing, because you won\'t be able to breathe, he\'ll be blocking your air way. Feel with your finger

or if you can curl your tongue back in your mouth, where your palate ends and your soft palate begins, on the roof

of your mouth. What you want is to be able to use that ridge between the hard pallete and the soft to massage the

head of his cock with. Use pressure with your tongue on the underside, press him up against the roof of your mouth,

inhale, and slide your mouth down his cock until you can feel him pressing against your soft palate. You can bounce

him off that ridge. Or you can just keep him in that deep and suck him without moving your head. Lots of things

you can do. Your throat will be sore the next day but it only lasts a day or two.

You can have him stand at the

edge of the bed and you lie on the bed with your mouth just very relaxed and open, and he can hold your head and

f*ck your mouth just like that without you really having to do anything but relax and let your mouth and tongue be

soft and warm.

There are a gajillion things you can do with your mouth.

If you do want to make him cum, (you

asked me so I\'ll tell you), a finger inserted and focus on the head with a steady rhythm will usually finish

him.

But basically what happens is that he is putting himself under your control for that period of time and

letting you control his body. You have to train a guy to do that, not to want to push to orgasm, not to thrust in

your mouth unless you let him, etc., just to be completely relaxed. If he knows that he\'s not going to cum until

you make him cum (because if he acts up at all, you take your mouth away - he\'ll do whatever you tell him to do,

including lie still, as long as you continue to suck him) then he will be able to get to a state of just sort of

sailing on bliss. It\'s something of an altered state - it\'s dreamlike - and you lose track of time.

And

after you\'ve had him at that arousal level for a couple of hours, once you do make him cum, don\'t expect

anything else from him the rest of the day, because he won\'t be able to get up. Just slide out of bed so he can

have the whole bed to himself, and quietly shut the door behind you and let him sleep because he won\'t be able to

get up for a few hours.

Ok, that - plus - learn your positions and don\'t be concerned about what you look

like in any given one. If he didn\'t like the way you looked, he wouldn\'t be with you, so trust him and forget

about what you look like, just do what he wants you to do, or do what feels good to you and don\'t think, just

feel.

Re Elana playing with toys - that\'s great, masturbating for them is great, wearing sexy clothes is

great, and being inventive and creative and enthusiastic in general just makes them happy, so ... good attitude.

I\'m known for good attitude.

NO STRINGS.

Because no strings is the clincher. When they leave, pretend

they don\'t exist. When they call again, be cheerful and happy and your life is fine, sure you\'ll see them.

Don\'t ask for anything, don\'t push in any way.

That is the way to keep them coming back as long as you want

them to.

I would have to say

it was the cock worship...a roll play that lasted the best part of the day [dont ask its XXX rated] by the end

having not cum for so long, when I did....WOW...I can go to my grave knowing such pleaure....unbelievable, I feel

sorry that some guys will never have that experiance. A total out of body...oh I cant even begin to explain...it was

fan-fuking-tastic anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bottle
03-27-2004, 12:27 PM
She\'s right - I did ask specifically. Thank

you Renee for taking the time to write that all out. But I bet you enjoyed it!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I love that \"don\'t expect anything out of him for the rest

of the day\" (except awe, gratitude, loyalty, mellow pleasantries...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) Cock worship and pussy worship pretty much end with the same

result. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

What I like to do - like Renee and then also Elana

and Mobley have referred to before - getting on top and riding it like it is the last cock in the world, nevermind

how your figure might be looking, he\'s only thinking about how much you \'need\' him inside you. He\'s

loving that you\'re so aggressive and desirous of his cock inside you, that you\'ll hop up there and take

control. Not to mention the great stimulation it gives YOU, being on top, varying your stroke, going in circles

this way then that, lean back real far so your breasts jut out, YEAH! Especially when you\'re growling out sexy

dirty talk, as you\'re inserting, \"Do you know what I am going to do with this big fat juicy c0ck? I am going to

(thrust) f*ck this fat c0ck - DEEP (thrust) and HARD (thrust)..\" well you get the idea. And \"F***ck you feel

SOOO good!!\" Let the dirty talk rip! No time to be quiet.

The other thing I like to do is more like is whole

body worship. (Like Renee said this is usually more appropriate for after, as this could seriously frustrate a guy

with wood as hard as chinese math.) I love so many parts of the male body and I like to explore. The muscles on his

shoulder, the way his skin looks (like brown sugar in most cases for me), the crease where his hips and pelvis come

together, his buns... yummers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And of course the package as well!

I haven\'t tried talking to it yet, but the commentary about how handsome, delicious, gorgeous different parts of

him look... men need this sort of adoration and they often aren\'t revered in this way.

This is when I like

to tease and stroke and stop and let my hair fall here and there and if he\'s responding, he\'ll be wondering

\"Is she ever going to stroke me down there?\" or \"God please please let her put me in her mouth again\" I

like to make him wait until he can\'t possibly wait another second, he would slay dragons just to have me envelope

his cock in my mouth, and when I do.,.,.the exhalation of breath I hear says it all.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

being on top...I like a women to squat over me, not ride...squat requires

high heals....yummm, sexy nakid form with just the wickedest heals on...looks so dirty...feels soooo good

Bottle
03-27-2004, 12:38 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

With the utmost due respect, I don\'t really agree with that, unless of course the man is married, involved in

the swinging scene or in a serious relationship. I am all for being very cool and not even the slightest bit needy,

but I have found that most boys don\'t like to feel like they were used. They want to think that they made you

feel so good that you NEED some more. I expect this to be mutual. You gave them such great sex that they can\'t

stop thinking about it. They NEED more. They can\'t even consider that it was a one night stand and that they

won\'t be with you again.

I expect them to be so turned on that they will have to call you as soon as they

get home. When they aren\'t with you they want to call you to talk to you about what they are going to do to you

when they see you again. I want to create a monster that is so horny he can think about nothing but my pussy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif yes I agree...anyway...this is what lovers should aim for...besides

it gets better and better

koolking1
03-29-2004, 05:16 AM
I enjoy

whispering sexual niceties into a woman\'s ear as my girlfriend licks her to ecstasy. One thing I\'ve noticed

is that the \"other woman\" will ordinarily just lay there and enjoy the attention and what I will then do is to

take one of her hands and place it on my girlfriend\'s head (hair) - almost like magic - the \"other woman\"

will look at me with this twinkle in her eye that says \"ah, I get it\" and she\'ll move her other hand then to

my girlfriend\'s head to better caress it. Renee\'s lengthy \"how-to\" should be read carefully - the

recipient of all this great attention needs to reciprocate as well with his/her hands to complete this very very hot

connection.

Elana
03-29-2004, 05:33 AM
Ewwwww

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
How can women betray the penis? HOW????

koolking1
03-29-2004, 05:40 AM
oh she

hasn\'t at all betrayed the penis, just has broadened her oral talents to include women (going on 4 years now).

She just enjoys giving orgasms but I\'m not sure if she\'d go for hours as Reneee suggests - she gets a bit

impatient if it takes a long time, I guess it\'s not the journey for her so much as it is the end result.

Ash
03-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Ewwwww

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
How can women betray the penis? HOW????

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

burgerama1960
03-31-2004, 12:28 PM
Oh so many

willing men to do the licking then women move in on our act. What a world! what a world!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif