PDA

View Full Version : RIP'EM!!!

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:40 PM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1050784838Phantom\">

Would you rip Elana\'s Panties right off her back and bang the Stars out of her?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" /> Of course, Nothing better than fresh Pootang /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" /> I Don\'t Know if I can satisfy such a Knock Out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" /> Maybe..... it matters if they\'re designer underware. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" /> I\'m a cross dresser and guy\'s rip me panties off DAILY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 01:42 PM
need .. pics ... NOW!

tallmacky
04-19-2003, 01:42 PM
I voted for I don\'t think I could satisfy her.

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
need .. pics ... NOW!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

lol, maybe Elana can contribute to the greater cause /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-19-2003, 01:45 PM
Come on Phantom!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You know Elana doesn\'t wear panties!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:46 PM
Come on Phantom!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You know Elana doesn\'t wear panties!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

lol, only when she\'s in a good mood /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xehupatl
well yeah okay maybe we can\'t put them in the phero ref. material, but how \'bout putting them right on the storefront?
make an animated gif: show elana\'s underwear pic with a speech bubble \"I\'M DOING MY PART\", then FTR\'s naked pic with a bubble \"AND I\'M DOING MY PART\", then bruce\'s face \"ARE YOU?\"

Elana
I voted for the 1st one. I do myself often /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Tallmacky....work on that issue and then get back with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:48 PM
I voted for the 1st one. I do myself often /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pics?

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:49 PM
You first

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:50 PM
lol, the month is almost over.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:51 PM
I am so excited!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I really am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:53 PM
lol, this would be a good time to put some NPA/w on your upper lip and crawl into some nice comfy blankets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:54 PM
Come on.....that\'s just part of a normal day in Elana land.

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:55 PM
Come on.....that\'s just part of a normal day in Elana land.

lol, do I have to pay admission?

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 01:56 PM
there isn\'t by any chance, \"euro elana land\" ?

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:56 PM
I already told you the cost....pay up! I have been waiting forever....

tallmacky
04-19-2003, 02:02 PM
I tried getting pics but to no avail, its really hard apparently you have to give her pics of you very weird eh?

MOBLEYC57
04-19-2003, 02:05 PM
I tried getting pics but to no avail, its really hard apparently you have to give her pics of you very weird eh?

Are the pics scratch and sniffable? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Phantom
04-19-2003, 02:05 PM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Don\'t worry, she\'s already sent me a few, by of course, using my advance persuasion techniques and some incentive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 02:09 PM
Cock pics, boys. That\'s what we want. You send us cock pics, we\'ll send you pictures back. But you first. And if they go to Elana, they\'re coming to me, too, since I\'m the Inspector General... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 02:09 PM
I hate to be an annoying b*stard, but ...
GIMME GIMME GIMME

Elana
04-19-2003, 02:10 PM
Read FTR\'s post and follow instructions. It\'s that simple. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 02:11 PM
okay okay .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
04-19-2003, 02:13 PM
<font color=\"blue\">Ya gotta be smooooothe like me </font>

Elana
04-19-2003, 02:14 PM
You are smoooooooooooooth. You are like Superman! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 02:14 PM
\"subtle like an Indian music video\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-19-2003, 02:16 PM
\"subtle like an Indian music video\"

Damn you are good lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
04-19-2003, 02:16 PM
can I just send ass pictures, open crack if you prefer Elana.

xxxPantero
04-19-2003, 02:48 PM
http://www.jfree.dircon.co.uk/Cavus/cavus_wildlife/images/cock.jpg (\"http://www.jfree.dircon.co.uk/Cavus/cavus_wildlife/images/cock.jpg\")
ELANA, here is my picture, now send me a picture of your pussy.

Phantom
04-19-2003, 02:49 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, thats a BIG C8CK!

EXIT63
04-19-2003, 02:49 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

metroman
04-19-2003, 03:24 PM
I\'d be happy to see Elana &amp; FTR fully clothed in some cute little outfits with their cute little faces. How about it ladies?

druid
04-19-2003, 03:26 PM
i want to see some pictures of elana. If I saw her at the mall I would probably mess with her about the pheros and come back her and watch her post a huge hit story. that would be funny.

Andy
04-20-2003, 03:33 AM
Hey ... that\'s just not fair ... you got mine and didn\'t send pics back .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-20-2003, 03:44 AM
Andy....I\'m gonna need a little more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

seadove
04-20-2003, 05:09 AM
Non of you guys actually know \"HOW\" to satisfy Elana.

But I do!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
04-20-2003, 06:03 AM
You\'re not going to get her pics by begging and whining! Be a MAN for Christssakes!

seadove
04-20-2003, 06:05 AM
You\'re not going to get her pics by begging and whining! Be a MAN for Christssakes!

what?She gives out pics without begging and whining?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Well that\'s not it.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Andy
04-20-2003, 07:05 AM
ok Elana ... do you mind that I am not alone on the pic ? I\'d feel really stupid taking pics of my dick ... it\'s like measuring it .. and I think I\'ve grown outta this kinda stuff! But like I said .... there is an action pic available, I might cut it a little, because she\'s on it completely and I\'d like to warrant her anonymity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

seadove
04-20-2003, 07:10 AM
Oh Andy, Andy, Andy.

Tsk, tsk.

What are we gonna do with you Andy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Andy
04-20-2003, 07:15 AM
I don\'t mind as long as you don\'t shyt around again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.
Hey ... and dropping \"daisy cutter easter eggs\" is unfair too.

Dude .. I just have to see what I am supposed to rip the clothes off. Blind dating might be nice ... but blind [I know this is a bad word, so I write it myself]\'ing isn\'t that good.

seadove
04-20-2003, 07:18 AM
I don\'t mind as long as you don\'t shyt around again .
Hey ... and dropping \"daisy cutter easter eggs\" is unfair

Ok we have a deal.

I\'ll deliberately \"miss\" you when I see you round.

How bout that?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Andy
04-20-2003, 07:19 AM
Ok, deal Kamikazedove. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

metroman
04-20-2003, 08:00 AM
What is about a hot babe in her sexy little panties. For me there is nothing better than sniffing a hot babes skimpy little panty crotch until she gets so hot &amp; wet she soaks her panties through...then I would oh so torturously &amp; teasingly slowly slide them off inch by inch...at this point my head would be so spinning with the bouquet of her mones I couldn\'t think straight. Then I would dive in for the main event...I would not rip them off except on occasion.

Andy
04-20-2003, 09:05 AM
Awwww .. why so boring? Sliding them off like Joe S. did all the time ... pffff. Something must be wrong if you have the patience to slide them off like that the first time. Ok, I must admit that it might be my italian blood, but I\'d be just to passionate to do that. There must be enough variation from soft to rough, but not! the first time ... passion is just to strong in my case. I think I\'d rip them off and take her into a world of eternal lust and neverending pleasure. This includes an extended degree of teasing, but not with that cloth on .....

metroman
04-20-2003, 09:17 AM
Awwww .. why so boring? Sliding them off like Joe S. did all the time ... pffff. Something must be wrong if you have the patience to slide them off like that the first time. Ok, I must admit that it might be my italian blood, but I\'d be just to passionate to do that. There must be enough variation from soft to rough, but not! the first time ... passion is just to strong in my case. I think I\'d rip them off and take her into a world of eternal lust and neverending pleasure. This includes an extended degree of teasing, but not with that cloth on .....

Who is Joe S.? Obviously shes not bored if her little panty crotch is soaked through...maybe you\'re the one that becomes bored because you haven\'t learned the joys of delayed gratificaton yet. My focus is on her pleasure. The more she gets off the more it turns me on &amp; the more I get off.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 09:19 AM
Well, Andy and Metroman, it\'s hard to say which method is better without actual demonstrations ... perhaps Elana and I could sample your technique and then advise...

metroman
04-20-2003, 09:30 AM
Excellent idea sweet pea...

Andy
04-20-2003, 09:32 AM
.. still waiting for the pics FTR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

My focus is on the woman\'s pleasure too, but I just don\'t think that your way is possible while beeing in real heat. But like I said before, it might just be me. Soaking a girl\'s panties isn\'t that hard btw. I\'ve never seen a girl that wasn\'t wet already as soon as I reached it, even french kissing is able to do that, in case it won\'t .. kissing the neck will in 99,999%.

The problem is that the situation will be completely different in case you and! elana are about to sample. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 09:35 AM
AH! EXCELLENT! Kissing the neck! and don\'t be in a hurry about it, and don\'t miss the ears.

Andy, honey. Handsome Andy. I really enjoyed your face pictures. But rules are rules. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I noted that you mentioned you feel self conscious taking pictures of Mr. Happy and that you\'re over that sort of thing, etc.

I appreciate you sharing your feelings.

As I understand it, your counter offer, then, is \"I don\'t feel like sending you what you want - so just give me what I want and go without.\"

tch tch tch

bad, bad Andy...very bad

franki
04-20-2003, 09:37 AM
Could (all of) you handle this on PM? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Andy
04-20-2003, 09:58 AM
Sure ... but some degree of exhibitionism is nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Btw. ... I wouldn\'t rip\'em ... I\'d eat\'em.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 10:22 AM
Oh, my.

Elana - Andy\'s in compliance and qualifies for an early promotion to Full Member status...

Thanks, Andy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

metroman
04-20-2003, 10:45 AM
What is full member status &amp; what is considered being in compliance?

Elana
04-20-2003, 10:46 AM
HELL YEAH! Andy is so in!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 11:15 AM
Metroman, I\'ll pm you. It\'s just a game we play but it\'s fun.

Watcher
04-20-2003, 01:02 PM
Lets keep this thread on track, what is the best pheromone for gettting forum members to go off half-cocked.

Elana
04-20-2003, 01:03 PM
For the women? It\'s dick pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 01:04 PM
and from the pics we\'re getting, nobody on this forum is half-cocked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
04-20-2003, 01:06 PM
I have to say....I am very impressed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
along with other feelings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Gerund
04-20-2003, 02:53 PM
Rip her panties off, tug them to the side, or slide them down her legs, it\'s just details.

The important thing is, I\'d make her cum until her head caved in~ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 02:59 PM
I know you would, too.

Andy
04-20-2003, 03:07 PM
You\'re offended by us talkin about the details while bringing up things that are soooooooo certain. Let\'s start a discussion whether water in liquid state is wet or not .. dooooh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Until her head caved in ? ... she ain\'t a turtle you know ? Better make her forget which sex she belongs too temporarily. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Or better ... make queen bee believe her whole swarm went nuts inside her body.

Cloud9
04-20-2003, 06:58 PM
What about my pic that I sent Elana..who\'s is best?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 07:10 PM
All the pics are just lovely.

Cloud9
04-20-2003, 07:11 PM
but the best?

Andy
04-21-2003, 12:24 AM
Do you think that\'s so important ?

tallmacky
04-21-2003, 01:18 AM
now where these face pictures or something a bit more southern.