PDA

View Full Version : Personal buzz and "hits"

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:11 PM
i was just wondering if anyone has noticed that when a product gives the wearer a buzz does that wearer recieve more hits. i havn\'t noticed that phero buzz that people talk about until i recieved my bottle of PF. (which i got today) i thought it smelled like cheap colone so i covered it with CK1. i can\'t stop smelling myself! i have not had much success with the edge/AE combo, which could be for several reasons, but i\'m going to try out the PF/CK1 mix tomarrow night and i\'ll be sure to tell you all about it. hopefully i have found the right phero for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:11 PM
PF gives me the best buzz of all the stuff I\'ve tried (AE, Edge, PI, Andro, APC). It doesn\'t give me the most hits, by a longshot, (it probably gives me the least) but it gives me the best personal interactions. People, and especially girls, seem very relaxed and open with me. I don\'t think hits are the best way to judge a pheromone product, they\'re more of a kick and an ego boost. In my opinion, for dates, or striking up a conversation with a girl that you just ran into, you can\'t beat PF.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:12 PM
what is that famous \"buzz\" is it like being drunk or what?
does it feel nice?

**DONOTDELETE**
what is that famous \"buzz\" is it like being drunk or what?
does it feel nice?

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi,
Nowadays my whole house smells like pheromones, so I don\'t get that moved anymore, but I when I first started using them years ago, I remember having a coat that had pheros on the cuffs (rubbed off my wrists). I used to breath there when I was stuck in traffic and I found it kind of relaxing or energizing. Not drug-like, more naturally healthy somehow. Also, remember that whenever you breathe more deeply that is going to put more oxygen in your blood stream. So, just inhaling deeply of any pleasent smell, flowers or whatever, stimulates your breathing. Conversely science has found that depressed or frightened people have very shallow breathing, and that of course doesn\'t make the body/brain work so well.. So... remember to breathe!!!

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
This question intrigued me, so I\'ve been \"researching\" since it posted. It\'s interesting to become conscious of how these products affect the wearer\'s mood.
I\'d say PF and Edge are the only products that give you a buzz, and the Edge seems to give more of a loopy feeling than a \"high\". But I think all products have something to do with increasing confidence levels. Androstenone is supposed to increase male agression levels, so maybe the confidence is not totaly a placebo effect.
The discouraging thing is that stinkier products seem to get more hits than relatively clean smelling products. And dosages that make me feel a little edgy seem to atract more attention than dosages I feel confident with.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
I just received my order of Pheromone Additive from Love Scent. I put two drops in my palm and rubbed on my face. Wow!! About 10 seconds later I got this warm
tingley feeling. Is that a buzz everyone is talking about?
I felt pumped up, good but yet sort of wired! It was a good feeling but very odd. My brain felt like I was high on some kind of stimulant. That feeling was suprising.

(Edited by Jim at 12:18 pm on June 2, 2001)

(Edited by Jim at 11:29 am on June 3, 2001)

-----
May the force(pheromone) be with you!!

**DONOTDELETE**
oh yes the old phero buzz yes i know that one real welll lol oh well bye

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:13 PM
I haven\'t noticed a correlation between the buzz and hits. However, I do notice the buzz - sometimes so much so that I have to sit down since I\'m laughing for no apparent reason. PI was the most buzzed I\'ve ever felt. Two drops smeared in my palm and then big whiff up the old schnozz and then I was buzzed for about 2 minutes. I\'ve noticed a buzz to a lesser extent with all the other products.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
Sounds like pot experience to me, hehe

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
It is very similiar to a pot buzz, except it only laast for minutes and I don\'t go eating a whole bag of fritoes.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
I don´t normally eat when I´ve had pot just lots of drinking!-Anything.
Does anyone ever get turned-on from them? In which case can you still concentrate on your work?

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:14 PM
Funny you say this CJ, but I don\'t get food cravings either when I light one. However I can drink 2 litre of water and still be left with a dry mouth.
When I do eat anything though I find the taste to be have a very sharp and almost detailed feeling to it.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:14 PM
The \"Buzz\"....I have found that the more concentrated products like the new phero concentrate, PI, and the lot seem to have more of a direct result in \"Da Buzz\". I have found that along with the \"Buzz\" I get after a few minutes, I also feel somewhat invincible...Not that I would go out and take on a whole bar...Just a real big ego boost. Anyway there is my 2 cents worth.