PDA

View Full Version : if it's not love...

frenchie
04-19-2003, 12:18 AM
\"The opposite of love isn\'t hate. It\'s indifference\" - I like this sentence !

I\'m in love. This girl really turns me on.
She is the kind of girl you like very much as soon as you talk with her : smiling, nice, easy talking, interesting discussions... a perfect social stratum (as in geology).
Inside ? can\'t tell you, I just want to know her a little more every time. Fragile and strong at the same time, very feminine inside, not the alpha woman like - just the right \"dosage\", just how I prefer you, girls. Always trying to protect herself too.
Physically ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (no translation needed)...
She likes me very much, is always happy to meet me (and it\'s sincere).

I know her for almost 10 months now, we appreciate each other very much. She is at girlfriend #3 at the moment (yes, she has a lot of success, without even going hunting...). She always kept the relation with me even if she knows about my feelings.
I am nice, I\'m the nice girl type, the one nobodys thinks of when things might get serious - just a good friend. But the good friend is fed up with this situation...
Sometimes I went mad and said strong and not very nice things (ahem, some cruel things in fact). We were always happy to meet again on her intiative, jumping in each other\'s ams with a lot of emotion...
Sometimes I try to forget her, and when I meet other girls I never try to compare or anything - but as soon as I see her again, she\'s so... so...
BTW, pheros worked very well with her : she just jumped on me & my new friend WAGG, wow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

So this is the good friend syndrom - how on earth can I get out of it ? I\'m not a guy, and women are a bit more complicated. I might just say : OK, stop it and go somewhere else... I could go to the Gobi desert, she is in my heart, I just dream she would be under my fingers...
But the good friend is fed up with meeting her gf, fed up of being a friend.

Sorry for this long message... I just think my american, aussies, british and other english speaking friends may help a little...

Frenchie

EXIT63
04-19-2003, 04:00 AM
C\'est la vie
Have your leaves all turned to brown
Will you scatter them around you
C\'est la vie

Do you love
And then how am I to know
If you don\'t let your love show for me
C\'est la vie

In the night
Do you light a lover\'s fire
Do the ashes of desire for you remain

Like the sea
There\'s a love to deep to show
Took a storm before my love flowed for you
C\'est la vie

Like a song
Out of tune and out of time
All I needed was a ryhme for you
C\'est la vie

Do you give
Do you live from day to day
Is there no song I can play for you
C\'est la vie

Greg Lake 1977

proteus
04-19-2003, 04:23 AM
Frenchie, I don\'t know much, if anything at all, of relationships between women so can\'t offer much except to say until you are really tired of this unrequited love, you will continue to think about this woman.

I doubt that a friend can be turned into a lover, although in rare occasions it does happen, and obviously you are probably fully aware that the best thing is just to forget her. The only thing that will end this is when you are sick of where things stand between the two of you, then you will walk away.

I wish you luck as obviously you do care about her, and if ever she falls for you do let us know. But you seem to be someone who could offer someone else so much and so it\'s best to just forget her and give your heart to some other lady who really does appreciate what you have to offer. Words are cheap I know and as already said I\'m also sure all of this you already know :-)

DrSmellThis
04-19-2003, 08:11 AM
Oh c\'est la vie
Oh c\'est la vie
Who knows?
Who cares for me?
C\'est la vie.

EXIT63
04-19-2003, 12:02 PM
Oh c\'est la vie
Oh c\'est la vie
Who knows?
Who cares for me?
C\'est la vie

Whoops, how the hell did I forget that. Thanx Doc!