PDA

View Full Version : SOE sucks?

Whiffy
04-18-2003, 03:45 PM
Just curious, SOE doesn\'t do anything for me. Give me AE NPA, TE any day. Who\'s with me?

Really, wouldn\'t AE be the obvious better bet than SOE? Been working wonders for me. I guess I\'m just surprised people here seem to back SOE so much. Smells clean, no doubt. But after awhile, the stank wears on me.

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 03:51 PM
Doesn\'t do a thing for me either.

metroman
04-18-2003, 03:51 PM
I guess it depends alot on what you\'re going for e.g. sexual or social. I think the SOE is skewed more to social
settings. But its really helpful to have the non threatening SOE & then you\'re above mentioned none products in stealth mode.

Phantom
04-18-2003, 03:53 PM
Does\'nt do anything for me standalone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. I\'ve only had success when it was used with a all aNone product.

Whiffy
04-18-2003, 03:53 PM
Ehh, AE gets social hits too. You just gotta steer the conversation where you want it to go... I\'ll admit, I do love the roll-on SOE bottle though. Wish AE had something along those lines.

krtel
04-18-2003, 04:02 PM
Yeah, I get this \"weak\" appearance when I wear SoE alone. It\'s good when mixed with an anone product.

- Krish

Phantom
04-18-2003, 04:03 PM
I see it as something like WAGG, it\'s great if you want to get away with high aNone levels and reduce aggression but it does\'nt really do anything noticeable by itself.

Whiffy
04-18-2003, 04:11 PM
I see! So it\'s time to mix it up a bit....

Ehhhh, I can\'t bring myself to do it. I\'m sold on AE/TE. Had great experiences with APC/NPA too.

metroman
04-18-2003, 05:15 PM
I\'m a typical Scorpio, I really can come across as being intense & serious. Possibly intimidating to some. So the SOE really helps soften things up a bit. Gets me and my potential targets in the relaxation mode.

abductor
04-18-2003, 07:19 PM
I was thinking why SoE has ratio 4:1 (A-nol,A-rone) Why JVK do not make 3 part of nol and 2 of rone may this way SoE can be more sexual... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 07:47 PM
Metroman, I bet WAGG would be good for Scorpio-itis. Have you tried it? My guess is that you would be an excellent candidate and more field work needs to be done on WAGG since it\'s so new.

Phantom
04-19-2003, 08:26 AM
All the scorpio\'s I know give off a strong aura at first, but usually they are really weak and timid. I can dominate any of your \"kind\" in a second, i\'m the guy who usually compete\'s with you to get the girl, but always get her in the end. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I would recommend a nol and none combo (AFA or Attraction).

CptKipling
04-19-2003, 01:33 PM
I dont think SOE is anything like WAGG, its different, but yes it is harder to get sexual hits.

I use SOE alone more in already established relationships, because it DOES smell great to girls.

abductor
04-19-2003, 03:57 PM
I Agree,
Once time I fought with my girlfriend ..I decided to excuse me with her I used some drops of RM. It was a disaster. She was with rage and she was with more rage. Anything that I spoke worked. She was quiet and very closed, then she asked to leave her home .. Another day I use SoE ..
I began apologizing, later she spoke plenty (I agreed with everything that she said ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) then she ended up excusing my mistake. So SoE is not suck works to me

metroman
04-20-2003, 07:05 AM
Good idea FTR...after I\'m done with my current projects I\'ll run a WAGG trial...Use different doses alone & in combination...see what it can do for the dreaded scorpoitis.

metroman
04-20-2003, 07:18 AM
Phantom you know not what you speak...only another scorp can relate to the absolute power our kind wield. That is why we can come across as timid. We are all too aware of our destructive potential so because we are a fair & just people we overcompensate & come across as being timid. But people are naive & think that its a greenlight to take advantage of us. They think \"oh this guy or girl is a pushover\"...never realizing its like playing catch with a hydrogen bomb. Mess with a scorpio at your own risk. But dont say I didn\'t tell ya...

Phantom
04-20-2003, 07:59 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
They think \"oh this guy or girl is a pushover\"...never realizing its like playing catch with a hydrogen bomb.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

lol that is true, a few years ago me and a scorpio were competing over a girl we both liked (attention whore type) We both would joke around and dis each other in her presence (to show that I was better than him or visa versa)and when he saw that she was getting to close to me, he became jealous and got a few of his friends to jump me after school (this is NYC, thats how it goes down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif). Well to make a long story short, scorpio\'s can\'t fight their own fights are are all show. I would of had respect for him till this day if he would of fought his own fight, I saw him as a depressed, boring, pretty boy, who talked too little and had girly long she/hair. I\'m not saying that all scorpios suck, i\'m just saying this one sucked really bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

(note: I could of beat the life out of this kid, too bad now that he\'s terminally i\'ll with some rare disease.)

Oh yea, I got the girl in the END, Aquarians RULE.

metroman
04-20-2003, 08:18 AM
And how many sprays of Edge did you have on that day you OD nut! Seriously though, sorry you had that experience Phantom. That guy was a jerk no matter what his sign. Having to resort to violence unless its in self defense is a sure sign of weakness. I guess a persons individual character plays a much stronger role in our personal conduct than psuedo science astrology does.

jvkohl
04-20-2003, 08:25 AM
A-nol has been shown to alter levels of a key hormone (in women) that is critically linked to mood and to sexual behavior (this report was published last month, but presented two years ago). A-rone is consistently associated with the pleasant smell of fresh male sweat. The combination should be (and is) effective for most men.

Phantom
04-20-2003, 08:31 AM
What success have you had using your own product in the real world, jkohl? sure SOE is affective, but in my experience it never leads into anything sexual.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 08:32 AM
Scorpio prominent or 8th house prominent gives an intense, very sexual person. Whether the person evolves to be able to handle that well is another thing. But Metroman\'s right about Scorpio being like playing catch with a hydrogen bomb. To wit - Elana and I both have strong Venus in Scorpio (we\'re Sagittarius suns) - and Enticing is Scorpio, Scorpio rising, Venus in Scorpio.

What you observe is only the tip of the iceburg.

Phantom
04-20-2003, 08:33 AM
That guy was a jerk no matter what his sign.

True. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
04-20-2003, 08:40 AM
Elana and I both have strong Venus in Scorpio (we\'re Sagittarius suns)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, I always had an itching that you were Sagittarians /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Where do you go for your horoscopes? for me, http://www.astrocenter.com/ (\"http://www.astrocenter.com/\") is so accurate it\'s scary (you can get they\'re daily premium service free for 10 days, I suggest you try it out). They also have astro alerts, they email you if your going to get into trouble..ect. Once I was depressed and was thinking of suicide and they talked me out of it lol, it freaked me out that they new. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

metroman
04-20-2003, 08:44 AM
Yes intense &amp; sexual, you\'re not kidding. You seem really knowledgable about it. How does one go about finding out what planets you\'re juggling in your aura? To me SOE has been a blessing...Thank you JVK for inventing it...I find it helps Immensely with social aspects.

franki
04-20-2003, 08:45 AM

Oh yea, I got the girl in the END, Aquarians RULE.

Amen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
04-20-2003, 08:48 AM

Amen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lol yea, me and franki have the same birthdays /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

metroman
04-20-2003, 08:55 AM
We all rule in our own unique way even you Phantom &amp; Franki... I dont mind Aquarians. If they ever could mean what they say &amp; say what they mean that would be great to.

Enticing
04-20-2003, 09:31 AM
Enticing is Scorpio, Scorpio rising, Venus in Scorpio.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> When you say it like that, girlfren, it sounds almost overwhelming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I would love to see a astro-pheromone guide, that sort of suggests which phero is best for which sign, based on their strongest and weakest characteristics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif All I know is since I started wearing -none at work, I am having more fun, the drama queens stay the hell out of my way, and everyone seems much more affectionate. Well, okay, the men are hugging me and flirting like mad. I feel like the crazy puppeteer, watching it all happen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drawback - I didn\'t reapply any -none on my day off, but took my son to the waterpark, and while applying suntan lotion, this big mama in the next chair was wacthing me apply it - intensely. That was a little unnerving, but I just ignored her.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 09:42 AM
Enticing - it scared me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif All respect.

Um ... why didn\'t you just explore your bi side?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If Aquarians could REMEMBER what they said, they might be able to follow through, but you know those air heads -- uh, air signs, I meant to say. They\'re flighty.

metroman
04-20-2003, 09:43 AM
Astro Phero guide. Thats a great idea Enticing. Us Scorps are so magnetic to begin with if we use none almost no one can resist us.

Enticing
04-20-2003, 09:44 AM
Um ... why didn\'t you just explore your bi side?

I didn\'t find her attractive. If it had been the gal four chairs down sunning herself in a thong, well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Phantom
04-20-2003, 09:47 AM
If Aquarians could REMEMBER what they said, they might be able to follow through, but you know those air heads -- uh, air signs, I meant to say. They\'re flighty

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I have perfect memory, thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

metroman
04-20-2003, 09:54 AM
and dont forget to take your Gingkoba...

Phantom
04-20-2003, 09:59 AM
I didn\'t find her attractive. If it had been the gal four chairs down sunning herself in a thong, well...

That was Watcher in a speedo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

metroman
04-20-2003, 10:06 AM

That was Watcher in a speedo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I knew your latent tendencies would show through eventually.

Phantom
04-20-2003, 10:07 AM
Watcher and his MIX#1...... I could\'nt resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

metroman
04-20-2003, 10:10 AM
Whats in Mix 1. Is it worth trying out?

Phantom
04-20-2003, 10:12 AM
Whats in Mix 1. Is it worth trying out?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> If you find a walking stink BOMB attractive.... search the forum.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 10:19 AM
Metroman, PLEASE don\'t encourage him, please don\'t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Watcher\'s famous for a couple of mixes - his are the DD mixes - but he\'s also been known to post utter nonsense that has not been tested at all, even by him. This latest is quite expensive as well as untested. Elana\'s put a moritorium on how many times a day he can post that mix, so he\'s on restriction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nonscents
04-21-2003, 09:22 AM
Dare I say it? Those who post the same mix again and again are nothing but attention whores! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SonnyBlack
04-21-2003, 11:49 AM
A-nol has been shown to alter levels of a key hormone (in women) that is critically linked to mood and to sexual behavior (this report was published last month, but presented two years ago). A-rone is consistently associated with the pleasant smell of fresh male sweat. The combination should be (and is) effective for most men.

I recently got to try arone recently and what I noticed was that it tends to make women a bit more aggressive and edgy. I tried it in my friends apartment and the women there (3 of them)all got a bit aggressive..not towards me but just in general and with each other. By the way Ive only had a chance to use pure rone that one time and I plan on using it once again in the future under better environments but Ive noticed that it tends to make women a bit more edgy, stressed and aggresive...The next day I walked in wearing pure nol and the women there all acted very sweet and lady like...they also become a bit horny(which was evident judging from where the conversation with them started going)...but not in an aggressive way but in a submissive manner...

jvkohl
04-23-2003, 09:33 PM
Before moving to the Denver area, I was quite socially isolated in a town of 1500. SOE certainly helped with regard to prompting sexual interest from the local women, most of whom were not desireable enough to interest me (since, all copulatory acts were immediately the talk of the town, regardless of discretion). I managed to attract two different women who were interested in short term casual sexual relationships, and they were aggressive in their pursuit of me. Within a few weeks of my move to Denver, I connected with a woman I\'ve been seeing ever since, and in an exclusive sexual relationship. Still, I attract a lot of interest when wearing SOE while out dancing or in other social situations. I\'m just not very motivated to seek additional sexual opportunities. Besides, I\'m going to travel extensively this summer, and don\'t lie about the fact that I won\'t be available for any relationship during the next few months. This has put off 2-3 women who I know would otherwise have pursued a sexual relationship with me. Still, I don\'t know how much of the attention I get is due to SOE, or due to something else: character; body-build; whatever. I can say that wearing SOE has increased my odds of getting sexual interest from women, as compared to the last time I was single (from age 30-40). I\'m 51 and seem to get a lot more attention from women than at any other time in my life. Then again, it may just be my latest \"biker\" attitude/attire. The Valkyrie (6 cylinder, 1520cc, 100 horse power; 100 lbs torque; monster bike) gets lots of attention, too.

bundyburger
04-24-2003, 01:48 AM
\"It\'s the bike right? Chicks dig the bike?\"

- what movie\'s that out of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (Except I think it\'s \"car\" or something else???)

I\'m a biker too. Chicks dig the bike. \"I love your bike!\". I get more comments from females about my bike when parking it, etc, then I do males. LOL

So all you young guys out there. Get pheromones ...and a motorbike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif heh heh heh

Andy
04-24-2003, 02:03 AM
.. and I\'ve been trying to park my car/bike as discretely as possible to not draw attention with my car/bike. I don\'t want a chick that gets horny because of a moving pile of metal and rubber. I even graded my car a little down (I am big into sports cars), because I got too much unwanted attention with my 2 previous cars.

bundyburger
04-24-2003, 02:12 AM
I hear you.

I actually don\'t want that attention. If I buy a sports car it\'s for me to enjoy driving, not for looks.
If I ever find myself buying a Porsche (Porsha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) or Ferrari, I\'d black the windows. It\'s for me. It\'s not for everyone else to point at and say \"geeeee his D!ck must be pretty small if he needs that!\"

Same as the bike. I\'ve got it to ride those S\'s with. mmmmmmm....riding my bike through those S\'s....&lt;*droooool*&gt; /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Andy
04-24-2003, 02:43 AM
A Porsche would be nice, just don\'t buy something like a Ferrari or Lamborghini. They are just too rare and you will always draw the kind of attention I mentioned.

and yeah .. it\'s \"Porsha\" .. not \"Porsh-e\"

jvkohl
04-24-2003, 09:43 AM
The Valkyrie gets as many comments from guys (presumably heterosexual) as from the ladies. Even the Harley riders seem to get the fact that, with the exception of the V-Rod, they\'ve got 1/3 less horsepower and 1/4 of the torque, at best, (including the V-Rod). My power/weight ratio is 1/2 that of the Harley FLSTS. Still, my pheromones are likely to help draw some of the ladies in closer. I\'ve had to stay in good physical shape (pumping out those androgenic pheromones) to manuever the 720 pound motorcycle. Perhaps: \"wanna go for a ride, little girl\" will be positively answered by the affect of pheromones rather than the visual connection with the bike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SonnyBlack
04-24-2003, 10:23 AM
\"It\'s the bike right? Chicks dig the bike?\"

- what movie\'s that out of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (Except I think it\'s \"car\" or something else???)

I\'m a biker too. Chicks dig the bike. \"I love your bike!\". I get more comments from females about my bike when parking it, etc, then I do males. LOL

So all you young guys out there. Get pheromones ...and a motorbike. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif heh heh heh

Baaaaatmannnnnn!!! chicks love the car...

Elana
04-24-2003, 10:42 AM
Baaaaatmannnnnn!!! chicks love the car...

and what\'s behind the zipper

Cloud9
04-24-2003, 11:16 AM
it\'s to make up for whats behind the zipper. A mere extension.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2003, 11:21 AM
Have you not realized that a great car or motorcycle has an irresistable pheromone signature??

It\'s not that we find them so visually attractive...

Elana
04-24-2003, 11:22 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif