PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:48 AM
I\'ve had my Alter Ego for 2 months now and quite frankly, I STILL don\'t know wheter or not it works. Sometimes I get a few hits with my AE on, but nothing different from the ordinary hits I get without it. So since Alter Ego is such a popular topic, lets bring this new forum to life by posting application techniques, success stories, products that work better than AE, or any feelings regarding Alter Ego. As for me, I apply 2 drops of AE. One drop is spread behind both ears, and the other is on my neck and collar... I\'ve gotten that, \"Dear caught in headlights\" look only one time since i started using AE, but never again. Lets solve the mystery of Alter Ego.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hello,
It is pretty unusual for me to say this, but I think you need to use MORE of the stuff. 9 times out of 10 when there is a problem, it is from using too much, but AE is not as concentrated as something like Primal or even Edge. I am rather conservative with my pheros and cologne in general, but I use a finger-full dab mixed between both wrists, and then a squirt of Edge on the chest as well. I don\'t think 2 drops of AE are going to do the trick.
Try more and then just keep rolling the dice....
Good Luck,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
I\'ll have to agree with Bruce on that one. The general rule of thumb is to start small and work your way up until you find a dose that works for you. You did get the \'deer in headlights\' look so something is working. The pheros won\'t bring chics to you, they just make them more in the \'mood\' for conversations, hitting on etc. So if you are starting off with your mentioned dosages but have been limited with your hits, try another dab of AE. Keep going until you notice something. I\'ve noticed a lot of good things with AE that I haven\'t noticed with the others I\'ve used. A lot of times when I go to the bar I find that the women seem a little giggly and tend to congregate around the people I\'m with.

**DONOTDELETE**
How are you dispensing these \"drops\"?

(Edited by Chemist at 3:49 am on April 17, 2001)

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
Close your finger over the mouth of the bottle. Tip the bottle over. The AE on your finger is a drop.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:49 AM
Hi Jason,
I usually think of that amount as a \"dab\" \"smear\" or fingertip full\" or something like that, and a \"drop\" as what you get out of an eyedropper, which AE doesn\'t have, and thus the confusion. The term \"drop\" is often used with Primal, but even with that product and its dropper-lid, you are likely to get more of a shower of tiny droplets than a typical \"drop.\"
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
Drop - from PI - hold the bottle upside down and wait until you see the liquid fall out - touch that and you have a drop.

from AE - holding finger over the bottle and turning it over is more like 3 drops.

We need pipettes if we wanna be scientific about this. I wish it were that easy.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
I\'m with you, Vstornx. I rushed to get the stuff when Bruce first started selling it and just recently discovered that my girlfriend likes it when I put a dab on my pubic hair. But I get no kind of hits or noticable reactions from others when I use it alone, and it doesn\'t seem to add anything to combos.
I\'m sure it\'s not a scam, becase three dabs gets me BUZZED like no other product. So maybe androstenone is incompatible with our body chemistry.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
Oops. I meant AndrosteRone: the new stuff.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi,
I\'ve heard several AE users report that the stuff works to turn up the heat in the bedroom. I haven\'t noticed that so much with AE, but haven\'t really been looking for those results.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:50 AM
I tried AE for the first time on wednesday when I went to a pub and I thought I may have noticed some \"deer in headlights\" stares but not sure (I was wearing edge aswell). I used one \'finger full\' spread between behind both my ears and then on my wrists and a spray of edge on my chest. Last night I went to a club and tried a bit more AE (2 finger fulls) spread behind both ears, my neck and wrists. Last night I didn\'t see any results. Will keep trying though. Any comments or suggestions would be very much appreciated.

-----
Sex is like pizza, when its good, its really good, when its bad, its still pretty good

**DONOTDELETE**
08-06-2001, 07:05 PM
arr found it this will be the new alter ego thread yeah its gone a bit quite for a while and apparently bruce is out of stock so i might be getting something different instead when i pop my order in