PDA

View Full Version : More Bad News...

bivonic
04-18-2003, 07:36 AM
Did any of you watch the news last night. There was a lead story here in New York saying that last year in New York there were over 150,000 battered women.

It really pissed me off. I only got to eat the plain ones.

Watcher
04-18-2003, 11:24 AM
Oh ha ha. I prefer battared fish however, battered women, well i know this isnt a good thing to say but, a % probably copped it because they cheated on their man, the other 90% well probably just fell for youre local neighbourhood jerk, [bad word], wife abuser high ANone high testostrone type that makes them sexually excited but also at the same time has many aggression problems towards women because he has to much sex drive.

proteus
04-18-2003, 05:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Did any of you watch the news last night. There was a lead story here in New York saying that last year in New York there were over 150,000 battered women.

It really pissed me off. I only got to eat the plain ones.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

There\'s enough to drive you nuts in one day in NY if you focus on it - and for all those battered women I\'m sure there are many children involved, who are experiencing firsthand the effects this has - and what they see they learn - and the cycle goes on.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 05:11 AM
Oh, sh!t, Bivonic, that was funny and I hate you for it.

I\'ll be chuckling all day at that now and ashamed of myself at the same time...

SICK! You\'re SICK! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif