PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any Good or Bad experiences with The Edge?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:46 AM
I have just recently ordered the edge and wanted to hear some success stories or any problems anyone has had with the edge, please reply....thanks in advance.

**DONOTDELETE**
Some people hate the smell, a guy said it smelled like cat piss. Apart from that it works fine, but the problem\'s a biggie.

-----
Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.
-- Lord Byron

**DONOTDELETE**
I agree it does smell a little like cat piss. I actually had this guy ask me if I was wearing a pheromone based cologne because it smelled like his old apartment when he had cats that would spray all over the place. It works well though. I would just suggest that you only use 2 sparys max and always cover it with a colgne. A spray cologne if possible.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-22-2001, 11:47 AM
If you want cat piss, DateMate and Contact18 have that scent pretty nailed head on - bruce still has some not-full bottles for $10 in the members forum.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
I agree with all of the above. I like edge because it gets me a lot of hits, but I have a girlfriend so I don\'t know how well it works for seduction. Judging from the hits, I\'d guess really well. My most recent experience is when I took my girlfriend and some of her friends from work dancing. I look like an idiot on the dance floor but my gf\'s friends kept pestering me to dance with them.
I wore two sprays Edge with one spritz Lolita Lampicka.
The smell is bad on its own, so try something with strong bass notes to cover it up.(Anything really sweet or woodsy, I would say.)

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
Well if i only leanrned one thing from your replies it is \"cat piss\"....That is a good idea to cover it with a cologne i already have one i think will work fine. And again thanks for replying!

**DONOTDELETE**
Are you guys trying to say you DON\'T like the \'cat piss\' smell?

heh

-----
Sex is like pizza, when its good, its really good, when its bad, its still pretty good