PDA

View Full Version : THAT LITTLE JOHNNY FELLA!

MOBLEYC57
04-17-2003, 06:37 AM
Little Johnny was running away from home, crying his eyes out, when he ran across a policeman.

\"Where are you going, Little Johnny?\" asked the cop.

\"I\'m running away from home,\" sobbed Little Johnny.

The cop asked him,\" Why would you want to do something like that?\"

\"My mommy and daddy don\'t love me anymore\", he bawled.

\"What would make you think that?\" queries the cop.

\"Well,\" says Little Johnny, \"I asked my Mom for a brand new pair of roller skates, and she said that they couldn\'t afford it, the mortgage was too high.\"

\"That doesn\'t mean she doesn\'t love you...,\" the cop says

\"No, no, no\", says Little Johnny,\" you don\'t understand. Then I asked my dad for a new bicycle and he said that they couldn\'t afford it because their mortgage was too high.\"

\"Still,\" replies the cop, \"they might be having financial difficulties right now, but I am sure that they love you.\"

\"NO!\" wails Little Johnny, \"you really don\'t understand. I haven\'t told you the worst part yet. I was outside mommy and daddy\'s door last night, and I heard daddy scream, I\'m pulling out!, and then mommy yelled, I\'m coming, too! and I\'m telling you, right here and right now Mister Policeman!!, they\'re NOT leaving ME with that f#cking mortgage!!!!!\"

KEEP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifING!!!