PDA

View Full Version : What's in TE/w ?

badger
04-17-2003, 05:30 AM
Hi All,
I\'ve been reading about the possible effects on women of TE/w etc. I haven\'t been able to find TE/w on the products table and was wondering what\'s in it ? I understand it\'s a dilute version of NPA and so contains the \"secret ingredients\", does anybody know please what the known ingredients are, and/or what the \"secret\" ones might be ?

Thanks,

Tantalus747
04-26-2003, 10:01 AM
Someone must know this.

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 10:02 AM
Nobody knows but the guys at LaCroy Chemicals who make it.

Tantalus747
04-26-2003, 10:04 AM
There\'s not even known ingredients? Like we know TE/m has -none & whatever secret ingredient.

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 10:06 AM
I know what you mean. I have now clue, it could be Anone, Anol, or both. I think it is both, probably less Anone and more Anol. I know the women on here say it makes them ermm \"wet\", so is that the secret ingredients or anone?

Tantalus747
04-26-2003, 10:08 AM
Well, have the women who report wetness from TE/w tried TE/m? Would be interesting if it had the same effect.

franki
04-26-2003, 10:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I know what you mean. I have now clue, it could be Anone, Anol, or both. I think it is both, probably less Anone and more Anol. I know the women on here say it makes them ermm \"wet\", so is that the secret ingredients or anone?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

There is NO nol in there!

Tantalus747
04-26-2003, 10:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

There is NO nol in there!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s what I thought. I can\'t remember if I\'d read it somewhere or if I just got the false impression, but for some reason I thought TE/w was -none, like TE/m, just with a different secret ingredient (which would naturally, be copulins.)

I guess someone with a better nose for -none could answer that real quick.

CptKipling
04-27-2003, 07:32 AM
I think there is -none, but other than that it\'s all new smells.

Tantalus747
04-27-2003, 11:15 AM
I was just comparing the scent of TE/w with the scent of TE/m. From the reactions women post to TE/w, I\'d still think there is -none in it, but it smells like either less, or maybe covered by whatever else is in TE/w that\'s not in the /m version.