PDA

View Full Version : Copulins attract WOmen?

mikey
04-17-2003, 02:29 AM
damn... whats going on now...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Passion Copulin Concentrate (PCC) -- a bonafide secret weapon among male pheromone users. (Some women even call PCC \"a dirty little trick\" when used by men!)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Men are using copulins that they re be more \"nice/Stronger\"- or what?

Oah...i don t understand why MEN using C /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I ve searched in old posts / threads but *really* info i didn t get about this theme.

franki
04-17-2003, 02:34 AM
Wow, I had to delete the link you posted, but what I saw there was interesting. There is another site that is selling AE+PCC+Stimugel as an \"ultimate package\" for men. And guess what, they even have their own forum!

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
04-17-2003, 03:02 AM
lol, yea i\'ve been there before. I think they\'re just a love-scent affiliate with they\'re own website and are trying to copy bruce\'s success with it\'s own forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
04-17-2003, 03:44 AM
Mikey, copulins are THE smell of sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If a woman smells them she might have an association with sex in her brain. Another thing is that she might think you have slept with other women, which makes you stand out as an attractive, sexually active, (alpha-like) male. Now the bad news, there is no guarentee any of this will happen when you use copulins. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

mikey
04-17-2003, 04:29 AM
Mikey, copulins are THE smell of sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If a woman smells them she might have an association with sex in her brain. Another thing is that she might think you have slept with other women, which makes you stand out as an attractive, sexually active, (alpha-like) male. Now the bad news, there is no guarentee any of this will happen when you use copulins. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hey!

ahm whats going on now?
I think - none is the MALE \"side of sex(aulity)\" and - copulins is the FEMALE side --

Straight on, do you mean then ONLY(?) use - C for success ?
-&gt; I don t want to attract lesbian - woman, you understand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Combine - none + - C + -nol for chattiness would be the way.

Hm.. i m going to wait for some other posts right here.

see you soon,
mike

franki
04-17-2003, 04:33 AM
Don\'t get me wrong. I don\'t say you should get copulins.. I don\'t use them either, though I have tried it in the past. For me they didn\'t do much. If you like to experiment and you are used to pheromones, you can try them out.

PHP 87
04-17-2003, 05:11 AM
It\'s called \"Social Proof\" - a Woman smells the scent of another Woman on you and deems you worthy based on the assumption that other women do as well.

elvido
04-17-2003, 05:26 AM
It\'s called \"Social Proof\" - a Woman smells the scent of another Woman on you and deems you worthy based on the assumption that other women do as well.

That could be another element to consider in the whole debate over men wearing \"/w varieties\" of products. Btw please stop revealing new info right after a complete my each of my latest orders /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nonscents
04-17-2003, 05:30 AM
If you are a follower of sociobiology, you believe that it is generally the case that women are looking for a loyal male who will help raise the few offspring she is capable of generating in her life. Since the woman is capable of producing only around 15 offspring, she is very concerned about the survival of each one and wants a life partner to assist her. She should be reluctant to copulate with a promiscuous male since it might jeopardize the survival of her children (read: \"bearers of her DNA\").

I think sociobiology overplays the biology and underplays the socio. But it seems to be the approach of choice for most forum members.

Copulins are one of the few known mones that really are sex-specific. Unlike the other mones which are produced by men and women, copulins are unique to the vagina. From a sociobiological point of view a man would not want to advertise the fact that he is promiscuous to a woman into whose pants he wants to get.

Possible conclusions: (1) sociobiology has been weakened; or (2) men actually do produce copulins; or (3) copulins really don\'t work for men; or (4) they do work on those women who are less hetero- on the homo-hetero spectrum; or (5) high-concentration copulins on men, in combination with other mones on men, produce a stimulus which has never previously existed, and accordingly produces a response which was not selected for, but is an unselected concomitant of other processes that were the product of natural selection.

nonscents
04-17-2003, 05:32 AM
Hey! I just noticed that my member is full! How do I relieve it?

MadDoctor
04-17-2003, 07:42 AM
I think there\'s another possibility you\'re overlooking.

That -none works on both sexes is something which, for example, women who use TE/w could readily attest to. But why? Isn\'t -none \"male\" per our usual analysis? Same with musk, sandalwood and ambergris before -none was discovered -- in theory they\'re purely male, but work for both sexes.

My suspicion, having played with both synthetic pheromones and natural-source pheromones/pheromone-like substances, is that things which smell like sex will often do the trick regardless of gender. I wouldn\'t want to speculate about how much of this might be innate and how much conditioning, but it seems hard to explain otherwise.

I\'m not suggesting that guys start trying heavy doses of copulins, but I\'ve never observed anything bad from using a little bit mixed in with the other pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 07:45 AM
And here\'s yet another possibility. The whole story about copulins proving a guy is sponge worthy is a Watcherism that has not been borne out by those wearing copulins. Most guys who\'ve tried it have had no results, bad results, or negligible results. With the exception of MadMaxx, who is the exception to everything and therefore doesn\'t count, stats wise.

It\'s hype, from my observation. I have not heard of one hit from a guy wearing cops.

Caveat emptor.

MadDoctor
04-17-2003, 08:20 AM
DrSmellThis seems to have had some luck with at least traces of copulins, too. And guys wear scents which contain things like clary sage, coriander, ylang-ylang or rose as components, all of which fall into the \"natural copulins\" category.

I think guys face a far higher OD risk with them, however, and would not recommend buying them for themselves alone. Buy some for your SO and try out a little, maybe. I can\'t agree on that website\'s perspective on copulins, due to the mixed results that FTR refers to. Pity there aren\'t any gel-pack type copulins products out there for guys to try out.

Heh -- yet another possible answer: since copulins have been proven to raise a guy\'s T level, maybe they are helpful sometimes by raising the wearer\'s testosterone? Kind of the Realm approach? Who knows...

Elana
04-17-2003, 08:28 AM
\"Watcherism\"

ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 08:29 AM
Just as a general observation:

DrSmellThis is a good looking doctor. Your mileage may vary.

Elana
04-17-2003, 08:30 AM
Just as a general observation:

DrSmellThis is a good looking doctor. Your mileage may vary.

This is true. I have a feeling it may not be the mones.

Whiffy
04-17-2003, 08:40 AM
What about the idea that the scent of women on you would turn off a potential girl who thinks you\'re just a player?

Elana
04-17-2003, 08:43 AM
What about the idea that the scent of women on you would turn off a potential girl who thinks you\'re just a player?

Of course it would turn most women off.
I am very territorial and don\'t like to share. It would totally turn me off.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 09:01 AM
It would completely turn me off, too.

Whiffy
04-17-2003, 09:09 AM
So there you have it, fellas? Which do you prefer? Hotties like FTR and Elana ... or skanks?

Elana
04-17-2003, 09:11 AM
What makes you think that skanks would want to be with men that smell like pussy? lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
04-17-2003, 09:14 AM
IMHO Men should be everything masculine. Why would they want to put something on them that women have in their vaginas? There is something wrong with this picture.

Phantom
04-17-2003, 09:14 AM
I love vaginas! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
04-17-2003, 09:15 AM
Well I love testosterone

Phantom
04-17-2003, 09:17 AM
How about PENIS!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-17-2003, 09:18 AM
LOVE PENIS!!!!

Phantom
04-17-2003, 09:20 AM
LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 09:22 AM
LOL

I adore PENIS.

Whiffy
04-17-2003, 10:00 AM
Now, now ... I thought copulins were unscented. Hmmmm.

drchaos
04-17-2003, 10:55 AM
regarding sociobiology:

reality may be more complicated----a female\'s genome may find it advantageous to mate with an \"alpha male\" who gets around on the chance that she will have sons who can get laid like a rug.

consciously, Miss Sociobiology would behave like Elana and FTR---be territorial and not want to share, but that would be *after* she has snagged the big guy.

Why else the endless story of wanting to \"tame\" a rough bad-boy, and yet have no desire for previously-tamed normal men?

She wants the studly genome, already proven to be studly by cops, but then NOT share it after she gets it.

franki
04-17-2003, 10:58 AM
Yes, it is the truth, Elana and FTR. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
04-17-2003, 11:04 AM
Why else the endless story of wanting to \"tame\" a rough bad-boy, and yet have no desire for previously-tamed normal men?

That\'s just not my thing. I don\'t bother wasting time to \"tame\" anyone.

franki
04-17-2003, 11:08 AM

That\'s just not my thing. I don\'t bother wasting time to \"tame\" anyone.

But you like the bad boy, or not?

Elana
04-17-2003, 11:08 AM
I do love an Alpha man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
No sissy boys for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
04-17-2003, 11:12 AM
So, when you do not tame this alpha man, he will tame you. Knowing you that will be very hard to do..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Franki

Elana
04-17-2003, 11:13 AM
Knowing you that will be very hard .....

I love it very hard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
04-17-2003, 11:15 AM
Well there\'s different kind of alpha/beta males, the beta\'s are the one\'s who are intelligent and full of wisdom or strong and full of cum and then there\'s the Alpha males which are a combination of both. Alpha males are never tame, if he is, he\'s just a beta male.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 11:15 AM

Pfffft. Who told you that story?

I don\'t like tame anything. That\'s why my name is FULL TILT.

Elana
04-17-2003, 11:17 AM
Hey....I\'ll take strong and full of cum

Elana
04-17-2003, 11:20 AM
Phantom- I could tame you in a heartbeat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MadDoctor
04-17-2003, 11:45 AM

Most copulins smell VERY strong. If they could be consciously smelled on someone, that would be a guaranteed OD, and all the more so on a guy.

Personally, I\'d extend that to all pheromones -- if people notice their smell, it\'s usually going to be a bad thing.

I like wearing a TINY bit of copulins in my moustache. Not enough to do a thing to anyone else, just to give myself a little boost sometimes. That may be the best use for males, even if it temporarily deprives us of the ability to sense who is ovulating.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 12:09 PM
\"I like wearing a TINY bit of copulins in my moustache.\"

You\'re a nasty man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MadDoctor
04-17-2003, 12:16 PM
\"I like wearing a TINY bit of copulins in my moustache.\"

You\'re a nasty man!

Nasty is when I don\'t need to apply any, because I\'m still wearing the natural ones from the previous night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mikey
04-17-2003, 11:47 PM
What the heck is goin\' on???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

... must read all posting, it seems to me everyone(s) - intresseted in this theme /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mikey
04-17-2003, 11:59 PM

Heh -- yet another possible answer: since copulins have been proven to raise a guy\'s T level, maybe they are helpful sometimes by raising the wearer\'s testosterone? Kind of the Realm approach? Who knows...

note: i ve read about an product that increases testo level of a guy ( who trains) - to get a little bit horny.

IMO - copulins is THAT stuff which one is getting men horny??

Otherwise must be anone the same for women ..

------------------------------------------------------------

Ahm, questions (yoyo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )
alpha male : masculine,strong,\"big\" etc...
beta male : mister nice guy. shortly a SOFTIE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beta: ouuuuuch my finger .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Alpha: I love that pain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

*rofl*

Alquimista
04-18-2003, 02:17 AM
Most copulins smell VERY strong. If they could be consciously smelled on someone, that would be a guaranteed OD, and all the more so on a guy.

MadDoctor,

So which product do you use?? I was taking a look on the table of products, and I think that PPA/w is the right one, because: 1) it has a small amount of cops (no risks of OD), 2) it has Anol so we can use it to mix with AE in order to have 4 different pheros, 3) it is a good source of Anone as SOE (that it seems to be the best one) but it is cheaper than SOE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
04-18-2003, 06:26 AM
There\'s no -none in SOE.

Phantom
04-18-2003, 06:56 AM
lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Irish
04-18-2003, 07:29 AM
Yeah, I had bad luck with cops. Even though I had high hopes for them for a couple of reasons:

* FTR and other ladies reported becoming aroused when wearing cops and other female products.
* The whole social proof idea, that a man wearing cops suggested he was sexually active=desirable, seemed like a pretty good working theory anyway. A dominant primitive alpha-male \'in the wild\' would be expected to carry some scent of recent sex partners.

Well, I guess we aren\'t primitive alpha men &amp; women in the wild, are we? Cops just seemed to kill any attractiveness I normally have - they counteracted the normal effects I get with other pheros. When I wore cops alone it seemed to cancel the normal appeal I\'m able to muster. Felt like a dead-zone had appeared around me. I don\'t think it was stink-od either, since I\'m super-conservative in that regard. I experimented for days with diluted cops and cover scents before I ever wore it outside the house. They just didn\'t freakin\' work for me as an attractant, although I wanted them to.

I have huffed cops and especially PF/w for the effects they have on me - a more focused drive. It\'s noticeable enough to where I don\'t think it\'s placebo effect.

McClintock found some evidence that some pheros may be context-specific. The meaning changes in different situations. It could be something like that - who knows. For now I\'ll just concentrate on sending male signals, as best we understand them.

DrSmellThis
04-18-2003, 07:53 AM
The problem with the social validation theory is that it ignores the \"marked territory\" effect as a possibility. Evolution might favor woman having the capacity to comandeer a man sexually. However, if a woman is either bisexual; or \"alpha-female\" enough to believe she can win the \"competition\" against the virtual female that is f*cking you, cops might be the ticket. I\'ve found 1 dab of my EW perfume to be useful.

Irish
04-18-2003, 08:08 AM
Yeah Doc, I can see your point how cops might scare off more docile women, and sexually incite the more confident alpha-female. For me though it just seemed to send an \'asexual\' signal, judging by the (non)reactions I got.

Maybe it\'s an individual thing for me...perhaps cops send an odd mixed signal incompatible with my personality or looks, that adds up to \'repellent\'. That\'s what it felt like anyway.

I haven\'t given up hope, but life seems too short for me to experiment with all the mathematical combinations that might work. If I don\'t get a solid positive direction to experiment early on I tend to revert to proven stuff. Any suggestions on how I might try cops in blends, or on different areas of my body etc.?

MadDoctor
04-18-2003, 09:23 AM
So which product do you use?? I was taking a look on the table of products, and I think that PPA/w is the right one, because: 1) it has a small amount of cops (no risks of OD), 2) it has Anol so we can use it to mix with AE in order to have 4 different pheros, 3) it is a good source of Anone as SOE (that it seems to be the best one) but it is cheaper than SOE.

Well, you\'re partly right, if I\'m dosing myself (putting it on so that only I can smell it) it\'s usually n/PPA/w, although once in a while it\'s something with a bit of EW in it. What I usually wear for other people is what I dubbed DM#1 (AE/w and NPA/m at 7:2-7:3), which contains no copulins. The copulins I wear most often would probably be the cumin and ylang-ylang in Acqua di Gio (and you guys thought you weren\'t wearing copulins?). Once in a while I wear an experimental blend of natural copulins with a trace of EW, just to see what happens. Can\'t tell yet whether or not wearing cops at a level where other people will be affected does a thing for me or not. My wife likes it, but she is both biased and bi, so perhaps atypical in her response. Time will tell, I guess...

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 09:39 AM
Hmmmm.

Alpha females don\'t want sluts and we don\'t care what anybody else thinks. We take what we like. We want guys who are pretty selective, too. There\'s no conquest in sluts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif So if you come around smelling like some beta or omega female ... my feeling would be, don\'t breathe my air. You should have stayed where you were, \'cause there won\'t be any luck here. I think Elana would say the same.

You\'d have to be one very hot ticket for an alpha female to overlook the copulins...or she\'d have to be in the mood for sloppy seconds, some other woman\'s leavings - which is a sub thing to be - and alpha females don\'t submit to other females, or take what another female has already used and let loose to wander the streets. (If \"she\" thought you were so great, where is she? Why is she not guarding her property?)

I could see how it might work for the bi-sexual women -- I suspect copulins on men could work in an environment in which the sexual orientation lines are somewhat fuzzy. Or in an orgy situation where after awhile, everybody smells like everybody else anyway. But for a straight male looking for a straight alpha or high status female for straight sex ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) - nope.

Pardon if it sounds bitchy/arrogant - just trying to be very honest with you.

I think that\'s why Elana and I both have pretty extreme disgust reactions to men wearing copulins. It\'s disrespectful. Another woman\'s smell on you is NOT what I want to smell. It marks you for a discard or a slut.

The idea of competition doesn\'t excite me at all because I don\'t compete. I conquer.

(again, I beg your pardon - I\'m offering you this as a friend - insight into a woman\'s mind on the subject)

DZorro
04-18-2003, 10:51 AM
I do have a question ??
Let\'s just say you have a girl friend , and she never smelled coplins on you before. Will she think, you must have slept with another girl ???
Or am i missing the point here ????

Elana
04-18-2003, 11:02 AM
You\'d have to be one very hot ticket for an alpha female to overlook the copulins...or she\'d have to be in the mood for sloppy seconds, some other woman\'s leavings - which is a sub thing to be - and alpha females don\'t submit to other females, or take what another female has already used and let loose to wander the streets. (If \"she\" thought you were so great, where is she? Why is she not guarding her property?)

I could never have said it better. Great post FTR

Watcher
04-18-2003, 11:44 AM
That is why this is so successful, it only makes up 10% of MIX#1.
10% ANone
40% Anol
10% Arone
20% WAGG
10% A1
10% EW(400:1) dilution.

Elana
04-18-2003, 11:46 AM
I\'m watching you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif lol

Watcher
04-18-2003, 11:49 AM
That was quick 1 mintue, are you stalking me again elana ?

Elana
04-18-2003, 11:50 AM
I am TOTALLY stalking you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Watcher
04-18-2003, 11:54 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MadDoctor
04-18-2003, 12:36 PM
Let\'s just say you have a girl friend , and she never smelled coplins on you before. Will she think, you must have slept with another girl ???
Or am i missing the point here ????

Not likely. In fact, almost every guy who wears any scent at all is already wearing copulins to some degree. For example, colognes made by: Armani, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Christian Dior, Davidoff, Givenchy, Hugo Boss, Joop, Miyake, and Ralph Lauren. While there seem to be some raised eyebrows about the idea of guys wearing copulins, this list includes most of the favorite colognes of readers here, male and female alike. Oh, and add Amouage to the list too. This is why I\'ve bothered to test the idea out at all. I have yet to see women fleeing in disgust from guys wearing Eau Savage, Acqua di Gio or Hugo Boss.

Anyway, unless you OD, she won\'t have any conscious reaction to it at all. If you wear any sort of scent, she\'s probably been smelling them on you all along, and conscious reactions are not the idea with pheromones.

Irish
04-18-2003, 01:30 PM
Doc - what chemicals are the fragrance manufacturers using that are copulins (or mimic them)? Is it the aliphatic acids, something else? Any idea of the concentrations? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 01:53 PM
MadDoc, when I\'m aroused and open my legs, nothing smells like Aqua di Gio or Eau Savage. Smells a lot like waaay diluted EW, though, and if it\'s late evening and I showered in the early morning, the undernotes of PCC. Those colognes don\'t smell like pussy. Copulins do.

MadDoctor
04-18-2003, 02:23 PM
Aliphatic acids in the essences of a lot of frequently used herbs and flowers. Coriander and cumin are good examples of ones commonly used in men\'s fragrances, but you can even find a whole line of men\'s products scented with speick (alpine valerian). Indole is also in products for both sexes, not that it\'s normally categorized as a copulin.

Concentrations are usually significantly higher in products for women than for men. It\'s pretty hard to guess what\'s aesthetics, what\'s tradition and what\'s pheromone activity, if those are very different from each other. Can guys not wear loads of rose, jasmine and ylang-ylang because they OD on cops, because the scents clash with our ideas of masculinity, or both? My guess is that OD could be easy -- better safe than sorry -- so to stick with very low concentrations.

I have no idea what the typical amount in a cologne would work out to in terms of, say, EW percentage. Ingredient lists are pretty easy to find, proportions are not, and I\'m just a hobbyist dabbler. DrSmellThis might know.

Elana
04-18-2003, 02:27 PM
Ya know what guys....go ahead and make yourself smell like a giant pussy. Please report back and tell us all about the straight, sexy, confident women that wanted to jump your dick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I\'ll stick with the men where I can sense that testosterone pumping through his veins. Some other women can take the pussy smelling men. Save the real men for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 02:31 PM
I don\'t know jack about chemstry, but isn\'t it also true that salad dressing contains copulins, if you\'re defining copulins as certain commonly occuring substances - by that definition, wouldn\'t vinegar be a copulin?

You gonna go around smelling like vinegar?

I\'ll tell you why this upsets me so much. I hope Pet\'s not reading because if she thought I was vulgar before, this will really rock her world... There is nothing I love better than the smell of balls. Assuming the guy\'s clean, I mean. That smell between his legs is quintessentially male and gorgeous to me. It\'s one reason I can give head for hours. I love that purely male smell.

That anyone wants to contaminate that is beyond my comprehension. WHY are you f*cking with perfection?

Maybe I have a personal problem (hardly a news flash maybe), but it makes me nearly frantic to hear men who I like, who I know are attractive, who I\'m friends with, talk about making themselves smell like pussy in any way. STOP IT. Male smell is good. Please don\'t ruin it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

EDIT: Elana and I were writing at the same time and when I finished my post and it came up, I saw hers. See?

Don\'t contaminate your maleness. We like it so much...

Elana
04-18-2003, 02:36 PM
That anyone wants to contaminate that is beyond my comprehension. WHY are you f*cking with perfection?

Just thinking about that scent gave me those jolts of electricity through my body. Why the hell would a guy ruin that scent? I love men so much, because they are men. MEN....not pussies

Phantom
04-18-2003, 02:40 PM
I love the smell of fresh cunt, I would\'nt like going down on a girl and all I would smell is C*ck. I think FTR has a point.

Elana
04-18-2003, 02:41 PM
ya think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
04-18-2003, 02:46 PM
Remember, we are talking about pheromones here. Whether you consciously perceive an odour as unattractive, is not important when unconsciously you associate the same odor in some way with having sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MadDoctor
04-18-2003, 02:48 PM
Those colognes don\'t smell like pussy. Copulins do.

Yeah. The concentrations are low, and nature has provided some great cover scents. As DST pointed out, jasmine has a fair amount of indole in it, and indole smells like sh!t. But when we smell jasmine, we don\'t start checking our shoes. EW is MUCH more concentrated than most plant extracts or essential oils, and the proportions are very different. Propionic acid is not as stinky as indole, acetic acid or valeric acid, for instance, and perfumes probably lean towards the less stinky copulins most of the time. I hope that one of these days I\'ll be able to come up with a mixture of cops which are both effective and not very offensive smelling.

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 02:55 PM
There is nothing I love better than the smell of balls......

Well...that about says it all.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 02:55 PM
Ok, y\'know what? I\'m gonna try one more time and then f*ck it. Smell like pussy/remind me of pussy when I\'m around you, I don\'t care. Like Elana said, see how many women want to jump your dick, or worship it.

Franki, with respect, I know that you don\'t have to smell pheromones for them to work. That it why I am saying guys should stay away from copulins. I get the slightest whiff of pussy, I picture it. The first time I got EW down to a proper dilution, I had vivid images coming to me of very pink, very plump, wet pussy. That\'s at 1:10,000.

I don\'t want anything to do with a guy who reminds me of pussy in any way. If I want pussy, I know where to get it, and it won\'t be from a guy, so what are you doing? If I want a guy to smell like pussy, I can make him smell like pussy -- MINE. Nobody else\'s.

We like the way your balls smell. We like the way your cum tastes AND SMELLS. Stop messing yourselves up. That\'s it, I\'m through.

No I\'m not: case in point. Med student that I wrote about. 26 years old. I could not stop breathing him in. My face was between his legs from 11 p.m. until 1:15 a.m.

THAT\'s what women like. Accentuate that smell - healthy male in lust (with a big dick) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Ok and one more thing.

Straight women get turned on by women\'s pictures, or women dancing naked, etc., because they identify with the woman -- this is key - you have to understand that they want to BE her and be f*cked by the guys watching. They don\'t want to f*ck her. They want to BE her and be f*cked/admired BY MEN. It\'s the same thing with copulins. If I get the image of wet pussy from EW at the right dilution and it turns me on, it\'s because I immediately identify with the image and it\'s MY pussy and there must be a man nearby making me feel that way. I\'m looking for the man. I\'m not looking for the pussy.

franki
04-18-2003, 03:09 PM
Ok, you are probably right FTR. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif The guys just like to experiment.

MadDoctor
04-18-2003, 03:10 PM
There is nothing I love better than the smell of balls. Assuming the guy\'s clean, I mean. That smell between his legs is quintessentially male and gorgeous to me. It\'s one reason I can give head for hours. I love that purely male smell.

Hey, slow down! I think only Watcher uses them regularly in any quantity. Like I said before, I don\'t wear any except what\'s in my cologne aside from an occasional test day. I\'ve also tested isolated copulins, purely natural copulins, natural androgens and related compounds, and so on. It\'s just research. Half of the time I wear nothing but sandalwood, musk, patchouli, and ambergris spiked with AE and NPA, until I get too musked-out. I\'ll make sure and wear nothing but that around you, OK? Well, and a big smile... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
04-18-2003, 03:10 PM
THAT\'s what women like. Accentuate that smell - healthy male in lust (with a big dick) .

OH YEAH, BABY! That\'s what we want!

Elana
04-18-2003, 03:14 PM
Straight women get turned on by women\'s pictures, or women dancing naked, etc.,

Not all straight women /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
04-18-2003, 03:15 PM
\"If I get the image of wet pussy from EW at the right dilution and it turns me on, it\'s because it\'s MY pussy and there must be a man nearby making me feel that way. I\'m looking for the man. I\'m not looking for the pussy. \"

Ha! That is exactly what the guys are trying to achieve: the girl looking for a men, because she thinks about sex.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 03:28 PM
Where have all the cowboys gone...

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 03:30 PM
Texas

franki
Don\'t you think they smelled like pussy, being around cow pussy all day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

metroman
I dont know about you guys but it sure is a turn on to read FTR, Elana &amp; Exit 63\'s sexy little comments. I also really appreciate the honest &amp; open look into the inner workings of a female mind that they\'re giving us which gives us an edge in &amp; of itself. Ladies I get the message loud &amp; clear. No pussy juice on my shirt collar.

franki
04-18-2003, 03:32 PM
Yeah Exit, we like your sexy little comments. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Phantom
04-18-2003, 03:32 PM
lol, is\'nt Exit a guy ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 03:35 PM
THANX FRED

Now read my profile.

I\'M A MAN BABEEE

<font color=\"brown\"> Shall we SHAG now or shall we SHAG later !!!</font>

Phantom
04-18-2003, 03:36 PM
lol, who\'s the gal? http://www.antonsintro.net/ladies/mi6683.shtml (\"http://www.antonsintro.net/ladies/mi6683.shtml\")

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 03:41 PM
i can dream...can\'t i

metroman
04-18-2003, 03:42 PM
Sorry Exit 63. I thought I saw your comments in the Womens Section and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey Franki, go stick your finger in a dike! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
04-18-2003, 03:45 PM
lol, I can\'t believe you heard that story. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

metroman
04-18-2003, 03:46 PM
Hey Now! Is that our Elana? Those Russian babes are so hot.

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 03:47 PM
No problemo Metro. The womens forum is open to men as well. Feel free to go in and hijack a thread any time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-18-2003, 03:48 PM
Please don\'t insult me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I am way cuter than that Russian chick.

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 03:49 PM
Those Russian babes are so hot.

I Love Them!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MadDoctor
04-18-2003, 03:50 PM
I think we need to remember this... and if we ever smell -none products on FTR or Elana, we need to tell them that they <font color=\"red\">smell like balls</font> and spank them like there\'s no tomorrow! Oh, and don\'t forget: pics.

Whiffy
04-18-2003, 03:52 PM
Elana is waaaaaaaaaaay hotter than that Ruskie. Someone owes her an apology. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 03:52 PM
It does smell like balls. And you know what? It turns guys on. And you know what THAT proves? what I\'ve always suspected: MEN ARE BI. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

(if you\'re gonna spank me, you have to catch me first ....)

Elana
04-18-2003, 03:53 PM
:::Licks Whiffy:::: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
04-18-2003, 03:54 PM
Yes, men are bi! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 03:54 PM
No, right, not all straight women. I should have said IF straight women get turned on by ...

I do get turned on by that, like, going to a strip club and seeing women pole dance, whatever. But I don\'t want the woman anywhere near me. I want to do all the guys in the room. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 03:55 PM
lol, I can\'t believe you heard that story. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Well, I heard it secondhand. You could tell us what REALLY HAPPENED!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 03:57 PM
\"If I get the image of wet pussy from EW at the right dilution and it turns me on, it\'s because it\'s MY pussy and there must be a man nearby making me feel that way. I\'m looking for the man. I\'m not looking for the pussy. \"

Ha! That is exactly what the guys are trying to achieve: the girl looking for a men, because she thinks about sex.

RIGHT! The girl looking for a man. So ... duh ... he should smell like a MAN....

cops work on women because we think it\'s our own pussy. -none works on women because it smells like guys.

Why guys get turned on by -none. Well. I leave you to draw your own conclusions.........

Actually, tho, that\'s a pretty good question.

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 03:59 PM
I can\'t type this fast. My hijacked threads get re hijacked before I know it. Dial up SUCKS. And so does MSN!

krtel
04-18-2003, 04:03 PM
mmmmmmmmmm, I would die a happy man if I could just have that babe for 1 night. lol.

- Krish

metroman
04-18-2003, 04:18 PM
Which one FTR or Elana. Everybody thinks they\'re so hot. How do you guys know what they look like. This could all be a ruse. Example: Those phone sex chicks have nice voices but in many cases leave a lot to be desired if you were to meet them in person. Could be the same with FTR &amp; Elana. I\'m on the phone alot where I work &amp; it never ceases to amaze me all these women that I work with will suck these guys on the other end of the phone into flirting with them. If they could see them like I can I dont think they\'d be so chatty.

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 04:19 PM
mmmmmmmmmm, I would die a happy man if I could just have that babe for 1 night. lol.

- Krish

I\'m sure she would be happy to hear from a fine upstanding young man like yourself. Send her a letter.

Whiffy
04-18-2003, 04:20 PM
We know, buddy. Trust me ... life exists outside the LS forum for a select few.

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 04:21 PM
Which one FTR or Elana. Everybody thinks they\'re so hot. How do you guys know what they look like. This could all be a ruse. Example: Those phone sex chicks have nice voices but in many cases leave a lot to be desired if you were to meet them in person. Could be the same with FTR &amp; Elana. I\'m on the phone alot where I work &amp; it never ceases to amaze me all these women that I work with will suck these guys on the other end of the phone into flirting with them. If they could see them like I can I dont think they\'d be so chatty.

DON\'T YOU BLASPHEME IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Elana
04-18-2003, 04:46 PM
Metroman- I back up everything I say. I guess you aren\'t going to be one of the lucky select few. My guess is FTR will feel the same way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Didn\'t your momma ever teach you not to assume? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

metroman
04-18-2003, 05:01 PM
Okay...okay...Elana &amp; FTR I\'m sure you\'re the hotties you purport to be. You must be to exude so much confidence in matters sexual. Its been my experience that its usually the bold outgoing alpha type women who aren\'t afraid of it.

Enticing
04-18-2003, 05:18 PM
Where have I been? I just read thru this thread non stop tonight and all I can think about is the smell of balls and pussy right now. LOL!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I guess I\'m the weird one. I see a woman pole dance and I want to be her, be desired like her, be thoroughly f*cked like her, I\'m not sure I could lick her (yeah I probably could) but hey... I could use a strap-on, on her.... hahaha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

What do I know, I have yet to go to a strip club. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif And that my friends, is a real shame. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

metroman
04-18-2003, 05:22 PM
Cool...more naughty girls are chiming in...

Enticing
04-18-2003, 05:37 PM
Metro - I have never heard the term \'alpha woman\', but if it\'s what I think it is, it definitely describes Elana and FTR. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Someone asked me today if I was preggers because she said I was \"glowing\". I just told her I\'ve been getting alot of sex, and god I hope not on the pregnancy thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
04-18-2003, 05:46 PM
What do I know, I have yet to go to a strip club. And that my friends, is a real shame......

Just go. It\'s not a big deal. Just make sure you bring enough money for a lap dance.

Enticing
04-18-2003, 05:53 PM
Just go. It\'s not a big deal.

Go alone?? Not sure about that.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

upsidedown
04-18-2003, 05:58 PM
The observations by the women on here are interesting. I admit that I did experiment with cops once, but I didn\'t inhale. Oh, wait....I\'m a bit mixed up...never mind.

But yes, I did try some PCC in my mix back in mid-summer last year when they were all the rage. I must admit that I had one of my most memorable experiences with pheromones the first time I tried some PCC along with my other mix. I had my waitress and a hostess get snippy with each other over who would get to help get me something I needed. It was the only time I\'ve ever seen women get competitive over me. Now that I think of it, the manager of the restaurant also comped my lunch that day as well......

Anyway, point is at the time I didn\'t see where the PCC hurt me, as I got the kind of pheromone reactions I would want every time I went out. But, I was also wearing some DD#1 (SOE:NPA) and a tad bit of AE at the time as well. So, it wasn\'t as if PCC was all I was wearing, and the -none, -nol, -rone, and secret ingredients of NPA were probable overwhelming the cops in the PCC. Don\'t know. But, that\'s my only memory of experiences trying cops. Again, I only tried them a short time and no longer use them. That experiment is over.

A question for those who have tried both PCC and the EW. I know FTR has tried both, I don\'t know about others. But, you ladies are saying you want a guy to smell like a guy, not a woman with the cops. I know the EW has a strong smell....but I don\'t notice anything from the PCC that smells like a woman...only a light cucumber scent. Do any of you ladies have any input on the smell of the PCC? Does it smell like a woman as well, or is it mainly the EW you were refering to. I ask because the PCC is all I experimented with.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 07:16 PM
Metroman: Elana was a lingerie model and a dancer. She has lots of pictures of herself scantily clad which she has shared with select members of this forum. I know because she has shared some with me. Likewise. While I have never been any kind of a model, I\'m not entirely without my charms, and I have naked pictures and pictures of myself having sex with SDR which I have shared with some of the guys on the forum who I consider friends. Add to that, some of us talk on the phone. I have talked to Elana on the phone and I have talked to some of the guys. So there is no question that we are what we say we are.

And my posts about my sex life with pheromones and everything I\'ve experimented with lately have been too prolific and stranger than fiction to be anything but true.

I\'ve always loved sex better than anything else and have always been insatiably curious about it. My skill level is high. I\'ve always had compliments on my skills, but even now that I\'m dealing with extremely advanced players, I\'ve inspired awe. Being that it doesn\'t take anything to get a man to have sex with you, I\'m more of a sneak attack than Elana. You really don\'t know what you\'re in for. I\'m not as pretty as Elana. But if I get you in bed once, you\'ll never forget me the rest of your life, and in many cases, no other woman will ever quite measure up. My confidence on this is unshakeable because it comes from life experience. There are women who are better than I am at some things, but they are extremely few and far between. I don\'t have that kind of confidence about anything else, but I have it about sex with men. I am better than 95 percent of other women in bed. Elana is too, I know from the talks we\'ve had.

It\'s ok, I know you\'re new.

If you ask Elana nicely, she might send you a picture...frankly, I don\'t know you well enough yet ...

Upsidedown: Sophie remarked on this months and months ago, the smell of PCC reminding her of the women\'s restroom. This is a blunt thread so I\'ll continue being blunt - PCC smells like pissy pussy. It has an undertone of old pee smell. I never smelled it at all when I first started using it - I only noticed the cover scent. But I put it away for awhile, and the next time I put it on, it hit me, and I was really surprised by it.

Now I find it almost overwhelming.

And I bet I could smell it from across a room.

Oscar pointed out to me in a pm that I kept talking about men smelling like pussy, and that that was not what was going on, it was being applied below the level of smell, etc. etc.

If you all get results with it, I can\'t argue with results.

I hate the idea of it and I do not for a second buy the \"validation\" theory. A man made that up. A man who didn\'t get laid much in his life and had a lot of time to sit around making sh!t up about how he thinks women think.

Well, you could listen to a woman on the subject, but then, why should this subject be any different ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Also - Upsidedown. You shared a picture of yourself with me. Do you remember my reaction to it? USD, you\'re quite gorgeous and beautifully endowed. You have a very masculine, very desirable body. I\'d kick a little ass to get your attention and keep it. I wouldn\'t be too worried about what you smelled like, because once I made you mine, I could fix that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif (You know how we are, we like to get ahold of you and then make you over).

You\'re another case like DrST. It\'s not all the pheromones...

But hey. I\'ve had to do 180\'s before. Maybe I\'ll end up having to do a 180 on this issue. But I want to see some evidence and so far mostly what I see is theory and negligible results. Am I wrong in that? Maybe I\'m forgetting some posts.

P.S. I\'m anticipating the question, if you\'re so hot, why do you need pheromones to get men? I don\'t. But the guy\'s game is to get - the woman\'s game is to keep. I\'m using them to provide my boyfriend with the illusion of variety and to boost his testosterone.

And I\'m experimenting with them in other settings.

metroman
04-18-2003, 08:51 PM
Beautiful post FTR...Thanks for all your illuminations. I definetly would like to check out Elana\'s naughty pix &amp; hopefull yours if I can ever gain your trust. I think the whole issue for all practical purposes has been fully examined. I\'m willing to take FTR &amp; Elana\'s word when they say the modern attractive woman today isn\'t turned on by a guy that smells like a giant vag. Were a little bit passed the Paleolithic era. To me all the rest is just an over analytical waste of time. I know what I want...hotties like FTR, Elana &amp; probably Enticing...they\'re being very upfront about the qualities they look for in a man and what it takes to get women of their caliber...I for one am willing to listen &amp; take them at their word.

EXIT63
04-19-2003, 03:34 AM
Well, you could listen to a woman on the subject, but then, why should this subject be any different ...

Just so ya know. I thoroughly enjoyed that last post. Well done. Back during the big PCC hype of several months ago I really wanted to give it a try. But I decided to wait, (having already been burned by the big RM hype). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
After reading your thoughts I have absolutely no desire to try it. I\'m already a big enough pussy without having to smell like one too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

PEACE

koolking1
04-19-2003, 07:25 AM
My girlfriend Sue doesn\'t wear pheromones at all. She does make her own petchouli perfume though. At any rate, she came and visited me in Tampa about 4 years ago and as we were waiting for a taxi to take her to the airport, we had one last go at it - I took her on the carpet, licked her pussy and then licked her all over her neck, face, arms, etc. etc.. She left with a strong scent on her person to say the least. Well, nothing happened until she was on the shuttle from Logan to near her home and she was driving the guy sitting behind her crazy, he actually made a move on her and she had to change seats to avoid his attentions. Another experience we have from time to time regarding the female scent is when we make love with this Sharon who\'s as bisexual as Sue is. They both love to lick and then spread the scent all over each other\'s bodies: naturally, I help in this considerably. It should be noted that both these women are, what I consider, true bisexuals and, believe me, they are many levels of bisexuality and we have the sexual experience to know. I for one will take FTR\'s and Elana\'s advice and not try to smell like a woman\'s pussy but will be working out and trying to transport that scent from my balls to my shirt!!! Thanks Ladies!!!

metroman
04-19-2003, 07:42 AM
You\'re a lucky guy koolking1. I as are many straight guys turned on by the thought of a hot bi babe. The archetype I\'m drawn to is that of the lipstick lesbian rather than the butch bull dyke. If I ran into a woman drenched in none I\'d probably think she was a butchy bull dyke &amp; run the other way.

DrSmellThis
04-19-2003, 07:44 AM
For \"how to smell like balls\", see my post in the current \"counteracting -none OD\" thread...

Phantom
04-19-2003, 08:08 AM
But I decided to wait, (having already been burned by the big RM hype) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, RM sucks. It was the only product i\'ve used that I had worst results on it than off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

koolking1
04-19-2003, 10:34 AM
hey Metroman!!! Glad to see there\'s another person on here who doesn\'t mind stating age/location!!! I can give some advice knowing your age. I\'ve found the best way to meet bi women is on the internet (housewives sick of their old man are your best bet). Now, they won\'t be bi yet but what you have to do is dig into their fantasies. If they have had the fantasy of being with another woman you will find it a lot easier to get them interested in some group sex. It does take time and patience but, if you succeed, the rewards are tremendous. Also, if you do find her - don\'t waste your time looking for another single bi woman, get into the swapping scene where you will find thousands of willing bisexual women, you just have to be able to deal with the extra man being there, but, then again, so does he!!! Good Luck!

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 01:12 PM
how \'bout including Elana\'s and FTR\'s pics in the \"Pheromone Reference Material\" - section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:27 PM
How bout......nah! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 01:33 PM
darnit!
\"A man can dream ... a man can dream ....\"

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 01:44 PM
It\'s true about the swap/swinging scene. Women sick to death of their husbands and sick to death of being \"mommy,\" so you take them out and they\'re ready to do anything to prove they\'re sexuality\'s still kickin\' and get their ya-ya\'s out. I\'ve never seen so many mommys running around in their undies in my life.

If you\'re a bi single female in that community, you can party every night. Most of the women list as at least bi-curious. It\'s more like bi-tolerant if it will get me the hell out of the house and with somebody other than fatso on the couch with the remote...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It\'s a strange trip for a single person to watch, honestly.

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 01:48 PM
aah, the remote .. now THERE\'s a turn-on!

metroman
04-19-2003, 01:58 PM
I\'ve never seen so many mommys running around in their undies in my life.

Mommys running around in their undies...now that is classic...funny...

metroman
04-19-2003, 02:21 PM
I used to work in a place that was 95% male &amp; I agree with FTR there is a lot of latent &amp; bicurious stuff going on with guys as well. Personally I think the ambivalence is probably pretty equal on both sides of the sexes. There are just as many men that are confused about their supposed orientation as women. But as far as the U.S. goes I think its alot more acceptable in society for a woman to be open about it and has the freedom to explore this for herself. So in this regard I think women have the advantage.

As a straight male I\'am turned on by the whole idea of 2 hot women together. It wouldn\'t be all about me as FTR implies, whats arousing is to see 2 hot babes totally getting off on each other the more they do the more arousing it is to me. Its like some of the porno movies you see. Some of the girl on girl ones you can tell they\'re acutally getting off on the experience and others you can tell they\'re just going through the motions so its a total turn off. Likewise the thought of a straight woman forcing herself to be sexual with another woman just to appease her man definetely not a turn on for moi...

Phantom
04-19-2003, 02:25 PM
lol, I have a girl/friend who has found that guy/guy relations (kissing, sucking, f*/cking...ect.) are a total turnon. She also goes around pushing guys onto other guys laps and asking them if they want to do each other....ect.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 10:22 AM
I\'m seeing a lot of that, too - women who are into gay male sex.

Whatever floats your boat.

Just don\'t assume anything, is all I\'m campaigning for.

Cloud9
04-21-2003, 11:09 AM
Most women I know think that is disgusting guy/guy. A lot also don\'t find men\'s penises a turn on.

EXIT63
04-21-2003, 12:14 PM
A lot also don\'t find men\'s penises a turn on

I can vouch for that.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 12:16 PM
I would rather eat dirt than look at guy/guy ...

but I don\'t understand not loving

PENIS!

Elana
04-21-2003, 12:16 PM
That\'s the truth. Most women love what the dick will do for them, but don\'t get turned on by the dick itself. I am so visual. A picture of a hard dick or a man masturbating drives me crazy.

EXIT63
04-21-2003, 12:18 PM
That\'s the truth. Most women love what the dick will do for them, but don\'t get turned on by the dick itself. I am so visual. A picture of a hard dick or a man masturbating drives me crazy.

nevermind

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 12:19 PM
The latter ... &lt;she said, biting her knuckle&gt;

Elana
04-21-2003, 12:20 PM
Uh huh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 12:24 PM
Those electric jolts you had awhile back? you just gave \'em to me.

I think I have to get up from my desk and go smoke a cigarette...

Elana
04-21-2003, 12:26 PM
Those electric jolts you had awhile back?

What do you mean, had a while back? I get those ALL OF THE TIME! A few of the boys here have learned a few of my magic words. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 12:26 PM
!
Shouldn\'t give those out.

Only one knows mine...

Elana
04-21-2003, 12:33 PM
I don\'t tell.....they discover them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 12:37 PM
They?

Just how many of them are you talking sexy talk with, Missy?

Elana
04-21-2003, 12:39 PM
Did I say they? I meant to say him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-21-2003, 12:48 PM
Mmmm-hm.

Tart!

Irish
04-22-2003, 01:11 PM
You know, we are always exposed to a same-gender phero signal (our own), which is presumably stronger than what we pick up from others most of the time. I wonder if we learn to ignore our own pheros, or if a changing/approaching signal of another gets greater weight than our own, or if we compare our own to the differences of another, or just what. Any ideas, esp. from the animal kingdom?

Cloud9
04-22-2003, 01:17 PM
I think we ignore our own pheromone signature, and we pick up on anything different.