PDA

View Full Version : Training + alpha (-none) Products

mikey
04-17-2003, 01:11 AM
yoyo folks,

i thougt then when somebody is in alpha level (those components:movements,body language,possibly clear hard expressions, and maybe a \"hard\"build body like bodybuilders [and/ or trained persons])

-> the MUST have a more natural -none ph\' level.
IMO - be the best if those guys use alpha/-none products?

How it works then (sexual,social,or chattiness(?), i can t say right know because i m (self alpha i think) in \"test mode\" with APC.

Yesterday, nice situation - like i read girls smell -none looked at me, but in this time i didn t go at/to her to make a contact.

I m really strained of NPA I ordet too.*muah*

GIRLIES COME TO ME *hrhr*

yea, thats all (;

tallmacky
04-17-2003, 02:26 AM
wow mikey, that is pretty hard to understand I am not sure how to respond..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mikey
04-17-2003, 04:32 AM
let me say so.

For trained guys (men) it must be a good choise within not the best, when those are using products like PI/m, NPA/m, etc. with high - none level.

Because they re own productions is usually more highter then not trainis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Shortly: More effekt even the person is alpha (@woman - sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Thanatos
04-17-2003, 06:00 AM
That is a bit tough to understand the gist of what your trying to get across. (no offense)
I wonder if this link might help us out some? http://world.altavista.com/ (\"http://world.altavista.com/\")

Mtnjim
04-17-2003, 10:15 AM
I believe he is saying that for gym rats and alpha males a high ~none product is not a good choice because of already high natural production. Correct me if I\'m wrong.

franki
04-17-2003, 10:19 AM
Mtnjim, I am quite sure he is saying exactly the opposite.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mtnjim
04-17-2003, 10:52 AM
\"Mtnjim, I am quite sure he is saying exactly the opposite.\"

My German is VERY rusty, perhaps you could PM him and then post here as your English is more practiced?

Watcher
04-17-2003, 12:44 PM
He is saying well built guys should use ANone only. My experience with being a well built gym type is to use a small amount of ANone in a mix. Ie alter ego (women and men) but moreso MIX#1 and of course DD#1 (70% SOE:30% NPA)

mikey
04-17-2003, 11:37 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I believe he is saying that for gym rats and alpha males a high ~none product is not a good choice because of already high natural production. Correct me if I\'m wrong.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yea, this i wanna say.
But NOT a good idea?

mikey
04-17-2003, 11:45 PM
He is saying well built guys should use ANone only. My experience with being a well built gym type is to use a small amount of ANone in a mix. Ie alter ego (women and men) but moreso MIX#1 and of course DD#1 (70% SOE:30% NPA)

Sry to quote again *g* / IMO i m using at this time only APC. now the 4 day (what i noticed is that the girlis \"look a bit more to me\".

Even they do NOT BEFORE see me.

I m just too putridly to go to then and beginn a \"talk\".

I thought i try APC + NPA for a mix, has become some good opinions as well.

Ya. i m a \"traini rat\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

------------------------------------------------------------

Question to all of ya:
Do you have RESULTS that \"gym rats\" should not use a high anone product (lika apc npa pi)??

Would be interessting, sure it is a factor of the \"self production\" of the \"gym rat\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I ll it would be all.

Am yea, im using altavista translation as well (some time), but i think my english is ok? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
04-18-2003, 01:37 AM

Yea, this i wanna say.
But NOT a good idea?

Ok, shoot me. Why do you say the opposite when you mean to say that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Mtnjim
04-18-2003, 08:21 AM
\"...but i think my english is ok?\"

A LOT better than my German, but then again I haven\'t used it in 20+ years. Used to be pretty good in it (My Greek wasn\'t too bad either). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif