PDA

View Full Version : Friends forever

Buffy21
04-16-2003, 10:18 PM
Ive been friends with this ggirl for a while. I would really like to try for more, but she doest wanna ruin the relationship we have. I feel shes not against it but needs incentive. Would pheros help if so which type? nol, none, or rone. Or a brand would be helpful too!!

Alquimista
04-16-2003, 10:36 PM
http://www.love-scent.com/WDTD.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/WDTD.html\")

frenchie
04-16-2003, 11:08 PM
Same problem for me : we\'re getting nearer and nearer my \'goal\', but the road is very very long ! It\'s very hard to change friendship into a love relationship and take this risk of losing a friend... you have to be really sure I suppose !
The only product which helped a lot is WAGG (2-3 dabs on clothes, never on skin for me). It made me feel really good (feeling good is the first condition I think) and made her feel very playful. Have a look at the posts about this stuff, it\' really nice. If you wear it regularly with her, she may notice the new phero signature in you.
Maybe AE ? depends on how she \"feels\" you (as alpha or nice guy or... ?) and on what you feel she may need from you to react.

My 2 cents,

Frenchie

Whiffy
04-17-2003, 08:30 AM
I\'ve been down that road a few too many times in the past and I think it all comes down to this: She needs to see you as a sexual being. Bottom line: Don\'t be the androgynous friend who\'ll always be there to lend her an ear whenever she\'s ready. Be a guy, be active, flirt a little (not too much, it\'s not your job; it\'s hers) and gauge her reactions. Be aggressive. And for those who \"worry\" that they might lose a friend ... OH NO! ... get over it. You\'re not being fair to yourself if you\'re inhibiting your feelings. If you\'re that attracted to her, wouldn\'t a girlfriend be better than a girl friend? It\'s no fun hanging out as a friend with someone you\'re way too attracted to. Quit wasting your time waiting for her to come around.

I agree, I think pheromones may be a good start. It\'ll heighten your pheromone signature. The rest is up to you.

SonnyBlack
04-17-2003, 10:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve been down that road a few too many times in the past and I think it all comes down to this: She needs to see you as a sexual being. Bottom line: Don\'t be the androgynous friend who\'ll always be there to lend her an ear whenever she\'s ready. Be a guy, be active, flirt a little (not too much, it\'s not your job; it\'s hers) and gauge her reactions. Be aggressive. And for those who \"worry\" that they might lose a friend ... OH NO! ... get over it. You\'re not being fair to yourself if you\'re inhibiting your feelings. If you\'re that attracted to her, wouldn\'t a girlfriend be better than a girl friend? It\'s no fun hanging out as a friend with someone you\'re way too attracted to. Quit wasting your time waiting for her to come around.

I agree, I think pheromones may be a good start. It\'ll heighten your pheromone signature. The rest is up to you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
GOOD POST....

Whiffy
04-17-2003, 11:17 AM
I\'ve seen many things, my friend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
04-17-2003, 12:19 PM
Try backing off her (completely) for at least a week (this will reset her \"he\'s just a friend, not even close to a boyfriend impression\"). When you see her again try not to seem attracted to her, be friendly, funny, cocky but not overly touchy. Don\'t follow her around, wait for HER to initiate a conversation... ect. make it look like you have other things on your hands but never verbalize it (act like your busy but don\'t tell her that you are) Do this for about 2 weeks.

That should get you out of the \"friend zone\", when she starts giving you signals that she\'s interested don\'t jump on them right away (girls love a chase) you have to wait until these thoughts that she has of you build up until she\'s about to explode. Then thats when you act on it, in example; tell her that a new movie just came out and that it would be fun to see it with her (note: this is important, don\'t tell her that it\'s a date, and don\'t tell her that you wan\'t to go with her just as \"friends\". If she asks you for a reason, just say that she\'s really cool to hang out with or that it\'s more fun seeing a movie with 2 people, NEVER reveal your real intentions).

After a few weeks of following this pattern she will be the one to ask you out, and when she does, tell her that you\'ll think about it and you\'ll get back to her in a few days, NEVER give in right away, if you do she will see you as desperate and the deal will never go through. (I\'ve coached many of my friends that were stuck in the \"friend zone\" and this has always gotten them the girl of their dreams).

This is the most successful pattern in my arsenal, if you sit and study guys with all the success you will see this common thread of actions, by using this pattern you WILL be able to make any famale crumble on your fingertips. If you fail any of these steps you will have to start the WHOLE pattern all over again, Skipping any of these parts would cause you to certainly fail.

I suggest you use the mix (DDlite) or 5 dabs of TE and half a pack of SOE gel spread to cover the scent of TE, this would make success much more attainable. I wish you luck, Phantom /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Whiffy
04-17-2003, 12:30 PM
Phantom, you\'re Da Man. Couldn\'t have said it better myself. I\'ve been enjoying crossing the friendzone boundaries back and forth for years now. Takes a combination of being perceived as a good guy, but a good guy with sexual needs. I think I\'ll copy and mail your post to several friends I know so they can hear it from someone other than me for once! GREAT JOB!

frenchie
04-17-2003, 12:38 PM
nice advice, Phantom ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I\'m trying to act a bit harder than I am really and it seems she doesn\'t want to lose me, so she comes back. I must be the only one who treats her that way - her other gf\'s are always very sweet and nice with her, but they don\'t stay long with her... (3 months in average) Maybe several others got fed up and just kicked her away ?
Isn\'t it strange ? a gay woman appreciating your advice ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frenchie

Elana
04-17-2003, 08:47 PM
Phantom- You are such a stud /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alquimista
04-17-2003, 09:42 PM
Phanton,

Now you are speaking my language!! Good advices /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Andy
04-18-2003, 01:12 AM
This is a really good pattern Phantom.

I like to shorten things a bit ... give her a massage, make her horny and *baf* she know\'s that you\'re sexual beeing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif This might feel really strange and embrassing to her but there are ways to work aroung it .. be creative. This stuff is even a chance boost for Phantoms pattern in case the direct approach should fail, because she *will* think of you in a wuuuurrryyyy different way afterwards while beeing without you for a week. She will wonder why she got wet under your fingers and it\'s hard to realize that it\'s a perfectly normal behavior of our bodies.

Ahh yes ... in case you aren\'t that good in giving a massage ... rtfm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
04-18-2003, 03:33 AM
lol, I think a massage would be good after you finished the pattern /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
04-18-2003, 11:37 AM
If you have plenty of other female friends ask her for sex and if she refuses (if she is single also) dont crack onto the married ones. Anyway if she refuses, ignore her as much as possible for two weeks.
Women are hestitant with men for another reason, those on low incomes are not good supporters for a family and she may be holding back because you dont appear to have a high enough social standing.

CJ01
04-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Watcher really, a low income is no reason not to shag someone and ignoring someone because they don´t want you between their legs will just show them that you have an attitude problem as far as relationships go.

Sometimes sex can bring friends together as partners and they´ll live happily ever after but sometimes it can ruin a great friendship. I´ve seen it happen, sadly.

Phantom
04-18-2003, 12:08 PM
I always say Watcher was going to get somebody killed.... and he probably WILL LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-18-2003, 12:10 PM
That\'s why we are taking turns babysitting him. It\'s my turn now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Watcher
04-18-2003, 12:21 PM
Why thankyou elana, seriously though.
I was reading an article realised by the australian statistics department that showed in the male 19-34 age group 50% of men were single and in this group 80% of those original %50 were considered to earn less than $32000 australian which would be $20000 US as a comparision and that women avoided such men in terms of long term relationships because they werent considered good enough supporters and with the welfare net here for single mothers many women were having sex, getting pregnant having the kid then staying single and raising a single parent family because they couldnt find men who were \"rich enough\" so under 34 age group, half of all men and women are single, men cant get women to notice them unless they are considered an open credit card and women wont get sexual with them because they arent considered good enough - then women complain that they cant find a man in their life. Ok i know this above argument confuses a great deal of women BUT it shows my point on a society level impact of globalisation and the removal of full time jobs from the workforce by business in favour of flexible casual postiions that mean people dont have the stability they need to raise a family.

Phantom
04-18-2003, 12:22 PM
lol, keep the leash that\'s on him TIGHT.

Watcher
04-18-2003, 12:24 PM
Oh kinky.

Elana
04-18-2003, 12:26 PM
Don\'t worry....it is very TIGHT

franki
04-18-2003, 12:26 PM
Hey guys, Watcher is making a valid point here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
04-18-2003, 12:28 PM
HUH?!? ::::Everyone freezes::::: Could this really be? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Watcher
04-18-2003, 12:28 PM
Of course i am, people just dont like to hear me talk. That said me and phantom always disagree, elana just loves stalking and watching me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif and everyone else listens to the great advice i give out.

Phantom
04-18-2003, 12:29 PM
DD#1 and DDlite rule though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, you should of concentrated your efforts on a DD#2.

Watcher
04-18-2003, 12:34 PM
Oh but i did phantom its called my anit-attention whore MIX#1 i should rename it DD#2 shouldnt I
10% Anone
40%ANol
10% Arone
20% WAGG
10% A1
10% EW (400:1 dilution)

Phantom
04-18-2003, 12:42 PM
no lol, no one cares if MIX#1 disintagrates attention whores in a single touch if they can\'t afford it. Throwing all that stuff together is unoriginal, you should stick to the base products; SOE TE/NPA and maybe add WAGG to the mix and call it DD#2 or something like that. It would be probably interesting enough to attain. So get testing!! and reclaim your spot as a phero guru /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Watcher
04-18-2003, 12:45 PM
DD# 2 works and im a sage now not a phero guru lol. SOE/NPA/WAGG costs almost as much, it would be easier if we could buy 5ml Chem set products.

Phantom
04-18-2003, 12:52 PM
Though you have forgotten that the chem set mone\'s DO NOT contain any secret ingredients /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.