PDA

View Full Version : Magic Pants still working - APC

koolking1
04-16-2003, 02:15 PM
About 4 years ago while on an airline flight my .750ML bottle of APC broke open in my luggage. It soaked a very good pair of dress pants (thought they were ruined). Well, I put them in the closet and forgot them for a while, then took them out and ironed them (had a funeral to go to). As I posted before, I got several really good hits. Well, the years went by and I became a bit heavier and couldn\'t wear them anymore (I\'ve never had them dry cleaned). I have recently started taking better care of myself and can now wear them again. My girlfriend and I went to a bar last Friday night that caters to those in the swinging lifestyle (Friday nights they have a small bar set aside for us, it\'s in Haverhill, Ma at a place called Friend\'s Landing, upstairs is a gay bar). I had potential sex partners all over me, absolutely amazing actually. We wound up spending the night in a hotel with a couple we\'ve known a long while but could have had our pick - just chose to be with old friends. The next day my girlfriend went her way, I mine. I decided not to change and headed to the supermarket. I got 3 confirmed hits - sadly, all were dumpy looking oldsters. Then, laughing, I was in the kleenex section and this woman followed me there. She was, again sadly, not the best looker in the world. But, boy was she interested. I had to be quite diplomatic. I only wish I had gone to the store when the good-lookers were around!!! You guys might wanna try this, the hits are very overt. Just don\'t dry clean the clothes!!!

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 03:02 PM
I think APC works well, as long as you have enough in the right spots and you are close to the prey..i mean woman. I use it with AE now and get even better results.