PDA

View Full Version : A1 Experiences?

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 12:15 PM
What exactly does A1 do for women from those that know and have used it? What are the results people have gotten from using A1? How did they use A1? <font color=\"red\"> </font>

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 12:17 PM
I\'m thinking this could be a great product for those in a relationship or trying to get someone thats a friend. They could use it every once and a while on them to make the female in a good mood perhaps.

Jeeves
04-16-2003, 01:09 PM
I would suggest that you might want to start with the enormous A1 threads in the archive

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2003, 01:33 PM
Yes, this question has been asked and answered many, many times...

SonnyBlack
04-16-2003, 01:51 PM
although some more A1 stories from the members (especially the new ones that have tried it) wouldnt be bad at all...I always enjoy learning more and more about the experiences people have had wearing this product alone...Im amazed at how studies say that it really lifts a womans mood...

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 02:58 PM
If you think about it, the products have remained relatively the same, so i would suspect that there would be multiple threads on the same product.

coyoterose
04-17-2003, 09:08 AM
Ok.What is A1? I need a mood lifter and I\'ve been useing Rone for that.But A1 may help in combo with Rone for me.FTRH said something about it to me on the girls board but I\'m still new here and I\'ve been away from the boards for a while so I\'m just getting back and catching up on my Phero reading. Thanks for the help.

Lutz
04-17-2003, 10:33 AM
Here is a good thread on A1:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=66878&amp;page=1&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=66878&amp;page=1&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1\")

elvido
04-17-2003, 12:42 PM
How about the effect on other guys? It\'s kinda amusing to think that you could walk into a room where the girl and some guys are; make her really happy but depress the hell out of the other guys.

SonnyBlack
04-18-2003, 12:26 PM
i wouldnt even mind the depression I would get if at least I was positive that the girl would associate her good feelings and heightened mood with my presence...its not even worth it if the girl gets all happy and doesnt even appreciate that youre the one that made her happy....I wish there were more stories discussing whether the girl actually associates her good feeling with your presence when wearing A1...

Watcher
04-18-2003, 12:43 PM
Why are there so many men out there struggling to find a female, i mean 50% all women are single - why is this, does it have to do with feminism and fact that women are all gay by nature.

cuddlebear
04-18-2003, 12:50 PM
Women are all gay by nature??? Girls, any comments? I\'m still messing with None/Nol/Rone and haven\'t even gotten to A1 ...

Elana
04-18-2003, 12:52 PM
Thanks Cuddlebear. It was too stupid of a statement for me to comment on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
04-18-2003, 12:54 PM
lol I told you to keep the leash tight..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

SonnyBlack
04-18-2003, 12:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Why are there so many men out there struggling to find a female, i mean 50% all women are single - why is this, does it have to do with feminism and fact that women are all gay by nature.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Well I wouldnt say all women are straight gay by nature but I have brought about the subject that lesbianism or better yet being with a woman, comes naturally to girls...although FTR got mad and said it wasnt true that all women arent wired like that (but then again I read one of her other comments discussing her maybe wanting to try something with a girl) but I think girls like pretty things...hence they like girls as well as pretty boys (Brad pitt, etc)

PS:dont get mad FTR...dont mean to start [bad word]...

Elana
04-18-2003, 12:57 PM
Please hear me......I HAVE NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER TO BE WITH A WOMAN! It is not in my nature. The thought of it personally makes me gag. I am sorry to disappoint you guys, but it is simply NOT TRUE. I am all (and only) about the dick! That\'s it!!!!

SonnyBlack
04-18-2003, 12:58 PM
Please hear me......I HAVE NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER TO BE WITH A WOMAN! It is not in my nature. The thought of it personally makes me gag. I am sorry to disappoint you guys, but it is simply NOT TRUE. I am all (and only) about the dick! That\'s it!!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">and thats why we love you honey...

Elana
04-18-2003, 12:58 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

elvido
04-18-2003, 01:00 PM
i wouldnt even mind the depression I would get if at least I was positive that the girl would associate her good feelings and heightened mood with my presence...its not even worth it if the girl gets all happy and doesnt even appreciate that youre the one that made her happy....I wish there were more stories discussing whether the girl actually associates her good feeling with your presence when wearing A1...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My feeling is that it does but YOU have to set a positive context for it to exist in. Quoting Irish:
\"..the emphasis must be on the exuberant/arousing experiences together..\"

The way I\'m starting to understand it is that you have to create a context where the uplifiting sensation that a1 is supposed to have, can in the future be related to something. So, if you wear a1 on your regular coffees with your girl, that doesn\'t create a unique enough setting to make it memorable. Because hey, certainly some of your coffees are very fun, and others aren\'t so fun. But an \"uplifting\" coffee experience could merely cause the person to think \"oh yes, that was one of our funner coffees\".
On the other hand if you\'re wearing it on meeting that are extraordinarily fun, exiting and unique, then a relationship is made. Once it\'s made, there might come a point where even simple meetings are satisfying enough.

IMO the same thing applies to other mones. With -none for example, you need to make it clear in the person\'s mind that it\'s YOU that are making them sexually aroused. Instead they might think \"hmmmm, at this moment, I\'m sexually aroused, and look this guy is around. funny coincidence.\" You have to make it clear that they are aroused because of you and that that arousal only happens with you.
hehehe, basically i just told MYSELF what i need to do :P

anyway this coming week is pms for my target and on wednesday i\'m taking her on a picnic. i\'ll keep you updated on her reactions, on the durability effect and on my possible suicide attempts; all thanks to a1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SonnyBlack
04-18-2003, 01:05 PM

My feeling is that it does but YOU have to set a positive context for it to exist in. Quoting Irish:
\"..the emphasis must be on the exuberant/arousing experiences together..\"

The way I\'m starting to understand it is that you have to create a context where the uplifiting sensation that a1 is supposed to have, can in the future be related to something. So, if you wear a1 on your regular coffees with your girl, that doesn\'t create a unique enough setting to make it memorable. Because hey, certainly some of your coffees are very fun, and others aren\'t so fun. But an \"uplifting\" coffee experience could merely cause the person to think \"oh yes, that was one of our funner coffees\".
On the other hand if you\'re wearing it on meeting that are extraordinarily fun, exiting and unique, then a relationship is made. Once it\'s made, there might come a point where even simple meetings are satisfying enough.

IMO the same thing applies to other mones. With -none for example, you need to make it clear in the person\'s mind that it\'s YOU that are making them sexually aroused. Instead they might think \"hmmmm, at this moment, I\'m sexually aroused, and look this guy is around. funny coincidence.\" You have to make it clear that they are aroused because of you and that that arousal only happens with you.
hehehe, basically i just told MYSELF what i need to do :P

anyway this coming week is pms for my target and on wednesday i\'m taking her on a picnic. i\'ll keep you updated on her reactions, on the durability effect and on my possible suicide attempts; all thanks to a1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

good post bro...keep us updated on how it goes aight...

krtel
04-18-2003, 01:18 PM
50% of women are single? Heck, show me where they are! Any girl that I have wanted to get with was already taken by some other guy. It seems like there are no single girls where I live. I\'m not the type of person who uses a \"boyfriend buster\" technique to try and take some other guys girl. If I had a gf, I wouldn\'t want someone trying to take her from me, so I wouldn\'t do it to anyone else.

- Krish

SonnyBlack
04-18-2003, 01:22 PM
I\'m not the type of person who uses a \"boyfriend buster\" technique to try and take some other guys girl. If I had a gf, I wouldn\'t want someone trying to take her from me, so I wouldn\'t do it to anyone else. - Krish

This is exactly how I think...I believe in what goes around comes around...

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 02:01 PM
Here\'s my comment: Watcher\'s an idiot. And Sonnyblack\'s another one if he thinks I\'m bi. LIKE MOST WOMEN, I\'m doing it to please my boyfriend. I was very afraid I was going to wretch, eating pussy. I had not planned to do it, in fact - but she sat on my face, actually, is what happened, and I didn\'t have much choice unless I really wanted to be uncool and make a fuss in an orgy situation. I didn\'t gag and I can do it, so when I have to I will. I like women but I feel sisterly or motherly toward them -they don\'t turn me on sexually. I would not date a woman alone.

Since I\'ve been into this swing thing and listing myself as bisexual on that site, have you heard one word about me having a woman over to my apartment to be with alone? NO. MEN are the ones I invite over to spend time alone with.

It was a big deal for me to have sex with a woman because the idea of it appeals to me about as much as the idea of ... having sex guy to guy might make a straight guy feel nauseated.

Women like pretty things - I like pretty things. I also like very masculine men. Brad Pitt\'s a fruit basket. Let\'s talk about George Clooney.

C\'mon boys, jesus. Wake up.

Lots of us do the bi thing just because it turns you guys on...which makes you easier to manipulate...because we can give it, and we can take it away just like that ...

bundyburger
04-18-2003, 08:12 PM
FTR,
She sat on your face, so you went ahead so that you wouldn\'t seem uncool in an orgy situation???

The difference for straight guy is, if a guy shoved his dick in my face he would end up with a broken jaw, or
his d!ck ripped off, all from an automatic kneejerk reaction on my behalf. You were willing to do it even though you didn\'t like it, all for the cause. A guy in the same situation would not do it in a million years.

I don\'t go for the argument some here do that all women are bi, but girl on girl is less a turn off for you (relatively) then guy on guy is for me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 08:33 PM
You forget that it has taken me two years of self-hypnosis to be able to come to a point that I could do that without any violent reaction. Two years. Where I started from was this: I agreed to a FMF threesome with the boyfriend before SDR and we were in a hotel room, and the guy and I were having sex and the woman touched my breast and I slapped her so hard it left a welt. That\'s where I came from with this.

You just don\'t understand the lengths that I will go to for the cause.

Really, not so much less of a turn off than it would be for you. My first instinct when the woman sat on my face was to bite her, hard.

Maybe if I keep saying it, it will sink in. It\'s a form of abuse to assume that women are bi and to pressure them to act on it. How would you feel if you were continually being told that you really do want to suck dick? No, come on. All guys want to suck each other\'s dicks. You know you want to. All the other guys do. I want that from you. I want to see you do it. It turns me on so much to think about you sucking another guy\'s dick. Do that for me. You know you want to. ENDLESS. How would you feel?

Well. That\'s what\'s being done to us, and the more you guys keep talking it up amongst yourselves, the more you\'re reinforcing it, the stronger I try and Elana tries to tell you it\'s not so, and if you had any idea the depth of feeling among straight women on this issue, I think you would re-evaluate.

However. This could be yet another situation like \"Why do women fake orgasm? Because they think we care.\"

Believe what you want.

bundyburger
04-18-2003, 09:13 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ...I knew that was coming.

&lt;&lt;You just don\'t understand the lengths that I will go to for the cause. &gt;&gt;

No. Short of getting inside your mind I never will. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I won\'t dispute anything you say. I beleive you, but how am I supposed to know that before I have all your facts??

[bad word] the cause. No amount of hypnosis will change that reaction in me.
You were willing to prepare yourself to do it, \"for the cause\". My mind wouldn\'t even start down that track as far as guys go.

&lt;&lt;My first instinct when the woman sat on my face was to bite her, hard. &gt;&gt;

I wouldn\'t use my mouth. See! there\'s the difference. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 09:23 PM
You Aussies got together tonight to get my goat, right? Why? There\'s no challenge in it, it\'s such an easy little goat to get.

Say all women are bi and watch FTR foam at the mouth.

ha ha you funny... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-18-2003, 09:25 PM
Bundy, you don\'t care that if you keep saying this stuff, people start believing it, and it\'s not good for women?

You can\'t relate at all when I try to put the shoe on the other foot and ask you how you would feel?

bundyburger
04-18-2003, 11:09 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Your getting me wrong.

I approach every new girl with the mindset that she isn\'t interested in other girls at all.
Hang on, that\'s a lie. To tell you the truth I never even think about it. I don\'t care if she\'s bi or not. This whole subject bored me when it came up not long back. I just take what you girls said.

Personally I couldn\'t give a flying f... I just want to know if she\'s interested in \'ME\'.

Manolo
04-19-2003, 03:07 AM
I\'ve allways had problems with this forum abreviations. What is A1? I can\'t find it in the abreviations list nor in the cookbook.
Tnak you

elvido
04-19-2003, 03:12 AM
It\'s in the cookbook, just not as a product:
\"A1, A-1, Andro-1: stand for androstadienone, possibly the most unknown. It seems to act as a mood enhancer for women, and it mitigates PMS (Pre Menstrual Stress). It is almost sure to be an ingredient of Realm for Women, BTW Erox&amp;#8217; approach to pheromones is directed at making products that should work on the wearer making him/her more confident and attractive, oppositely to the main tendency which is to make potential targets attractive to the wearer.\"

Manolo
04-19-2003, 03:13 AM
Thank you!

babybird
04-19-2003, 04:05 AM
I suppose you guys are getting sick of this topic, but...

I\'ve never been with a woman before and don\'t consider myself as a bi since I don\'t fantasize about women in general. But I am open to the idea of having sex with a woman if I meet a very special person. I feel very strong connection with some women, like I can share everything with them including some sexual experiences (so far, it is only talking about own sexual experiences). That said, I doubt that I would ever have sex with a woman because: (1) I would be very picky about women as I am very picky about men. (2) I value friendships with women so much and will be afraid of losing them. (3) Most women are not even mildly bi, and there will be very little chance that the particular person is interested in me sexually.

It is very wrong to assume that all women are bi, and it is also very wrong to assume that bisexual women like threesome, or they would have sex with any woman. If somebody tries to shove his dick or her pussy in my face, I would bite in either way, if it is not a life threatening situation. I would never do a threesome thing no matter how much I want to please my boyfriend. It is abusive for a man to ask a woman to have sex with anybody she is not willing to have sex with. It doesn\'t matter if she is bi or straight. I would like to give 100% undivided attention to my partner (when I\'m not focused on my own pleasure), and the extra person in the bed would destruct my concentration, and I wouldn\'t like it. So, no, I wouldn\'t do threesome even when I love both the man and woman and have had sex with both of them.

BTW, I like Brad Pitt more than George Clooney (Don\'t assume that if girls like Brad Pitt, they are bi, either!).

Phantom
04-19-2003, 08:18 AM
I agreed to a FMF threesome with the boyfriend before SDR and we were in a hotel room, and the guy and I were having sex and the woman touched my breast and I slapped her so hard it left a welt.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> CAT FIGHT!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Enticing
04-19-2003, 08:58 AM
Wow, was this thread about A1? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I feel like I have to put my 2 pennies in. Differences are what makes the world go around, after all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

At about age 35, when the hormones starting rushing, 5 yrs into marriage, I started enjoying watching women, and wondering what it would be like to taste a woman, have a woman taste me. Keep in mind that prior to this gradual change, I\'d been pretty freaked out by lesbians and women with women in general. I remember being about 24 yrs old, and some nurse said \"All the nurses here on this floor are dykes!\" and being a little afraid, like trying to figure out who was who, etc.

But anyway, 1998, 1999, Hubby and I would be on the beach and I\'d comment on some woman\'s long legs, or tan, etc... and at first he was shocked. After a while it was fun for him to let rip comments about other women as if he was sitting there girl-watching with a male buddy. He\'d say, \"Bet you\'d like to \'hit\' that, eh?\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

One time I even had a brief erotic dream about a good friend of mine at work, Gigi. Gigi was tall and black, with gorgeous long hair. We\'d just been to a Heat game that night and about 1 am, I woke up wet, thinking I\'d just been laying and caressing with Gigi, and when I awoke, I realized it was my husband\'s hand on my ass. OMG. (Gigi moved to Atlanta later, so I never had to deal with the issues of getting a bi crush on a friend)

Anyway, gradually I let him know I was getting more and more interested in more adventurous sex. I brought up the topic of threesomes with him. His reaction was generally: I won\'t do a FFM threesome with you, because after that, you\'ll just be wanting a MMF threesome, and I can\'t handle seeing you with another man. (which would have been true)

But then on the other hand, he\'d comment something like - \'well if you ever get a woman in bed here, at least get her warmed up for me\', which I think is a pretty bone-headed but common reaction of men. They want to make the female to female attraction all about THEM. Now think about it, how in the heck would you get a bi woman interested in you as another woman, and then treat her like a piece of meat, hey I\'m just bringing you home to offer you up to my man??? I don\'t think so. And that\'s exactly why it doesn\'t work!

Anyway, when hubby and I were separated I went about getting alot of the adventurous experiences out of my system, including MMF and an adult party, where I got my first taste of a woman and vice versa. I liked the experience, and I still girl-watch and fantasize about getting with women, but it\'s not a strong urge that I act on. Basically, other than going to a gay or bi event, I have no idea how to meet a woman. I guess I don\'t have the bi-dar thing tuned in. But men who are players, sluts ... I swear I can smell it on them. Even if they are the rare quiet one who doesn\'t go bragging on their conquests, I can tell.

One thing I\'ve talked with FTR about, since we\'re both scorpios and all - my hubby is a scorpio too. Kind of lethal combo, two scorpios married ... both competitive, sexual, passionate, secretive, intense .. It\'s like we\'re either getting along intensely well or intensely not well. There\'s hardly any gray area. But the little secrets I\'ve got (and he, as well, I\'d bet the farm on it), give me the illusion of control. My pussy is all mine, MY TERRITORY, and *I* will decide who gets access, not him. Know what I\'m saying? If I ever do get a bi thing going, it\'ll be for me, not him.

When I used to scan the ads for bi women looking for one another, it would bother me to no end that everytime you THOUGHT you were writing to a woman, the male \'friend\' or husband of the woman would write back. I never got to hear from the lady herself, and it got very discouraging and irritating to me. I felt like \"I GOT a good cock at home, I don\'t need YOU, dude!\" Let me hear from the WOMAN you\'re so anxious to have me lick out! *&amp;^%$!

Sorry for the rambling post. I should be 18-21 NOW, when it\'s commonly accepted for women to experiment with each other. Oh well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Oh and P.S. George Clooney, hands down. I could really cream for him, but Brad Pitt? Please. Nuh - uh.

SonnyBlack
04-19-2003, 11:21 AM
FTR,
She sat on your face, so you went ahead so that you wouldn\'t seem uncool in an orgy situation???

The difference for straight guy is, if a guy shoved his dick in my face he would end up with a broken jaw, or
his d!ck ripped off, all from an automatic kneejerk reaction on my behalf. You were willing to do it even though you didn\'t like it, all for the cause. A guy in the same situation would not do it in a million years.

I don\'t go for the argument some here do that all women are bi, but girl on girl is less a turn off for you (relatively) then guy on guy is for me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

my exact sentiments...Id react the exact same way if that happened to me...couldnt have said it better myself...you guys are still liable to perform girl on girl sex. I mean for you guys its not an impossibility...but for most of us guys, we would rather suffer intense torture than be with another guy. It just is an impossibility in our minds, it will never ever happen...thats what i was getting at...I didnt mean that all girls are bi..just that being with another women is a plausible situation for them...

Elana
04-19-2003, 12:05 PM
I didnt mean that all girls are bi..just that being with another women is a plausible situation for them...

Sonnyblack- If you would like to avoid me pounding your head into a brick wall....kindly correct this statement. This is in no way a plausable situation for me.

EXIT63
04-19-2003, 12:09 PM
I didnt mean that all girls are bi..just that being with another women is a plausible situation for them...

Sonnyblack- If you would like to avoid me pounding your head into a brick wall....kindly correct this statement. This is in no way a plausable situation for me.

Come on...You know you want it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

As Liberace used to say...\"I just haven\'t found the right woman\".

SonnyBlack
04-19-2003, 12:11 PM

I certainly will not...by the way, which head are you refferring to?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 12:13 PM
Why will you certainly not correct your incorrect statement?

I know why. It\'s because you\'re gay. Aren\'t you, Sonny? Sonny Black is gay as Christmas...

Elana
04-19-2003, 12:17 PM

Why won\'t you correct what you said? Do you think that because I am a woman, I have lesbian tendencies? I am offended!

Phantom
04-19-2003, 12:17 PM
Why will you certainly not correct your incorrect statement?

I know why. It\'s because you\'re gay. Aren\'t you, Sonny? Sonny Black is gay as Christmas...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, you almost made me choke on the orange I was eating. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
04-19-2003, 12:19 PM
Which head? Both

SonnyBlack
04-19-2003, 12:25 PM

Why won\'t you correct what you said? Do you think that because I am a woman, I have lesbian tendencies? I am offended!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I take it back in your case honey..I was just trying to be a smart ass...

EXIT63
04-19-2003, 12:27 PM
Christmas is gay!!!!!

Next you\'re gonna be tellin me there\'s no such thing as Santa Claus!

Please don\'t tell me that. I\'m having enough trouble coming to grips with the whole Easter Bunny thing.

SonnyBlack
Id also like to apologize to the rest of the forum members for my use of foul language and explosive behavior...it really isnt me...once agin im sorry guys...

babybird
Being forced to have sex with anybody you don\'t want would leave a deep scar like a rape victim. Just because women are less violent than men, it doesn\'t mean that it is \"plausible\" for women. Only difference is that if men are forced to have sex with men, their masculinity would be deeply threatened, and since their masculinity is so important for men, they can\'t tolerate the thought of it.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 12:33 PM
Nobody really gives a damn what you think, Sonnyblack...and my middle-aged loser ass wouldn\'t have to bust your balls constantly if you would ever say one thing that was accurate. It gets really tedious dealing with punks like you. If you\'re sorry for your post delete it. You won\'t, though, and that\'s ok. You can wank to how well you told me off. And dream about Brad Pitt.

Because you\'re gay...

gay as Christmas day....

babybird. Did it ever not occur to you that our feminity is threatened by this constant assumption that we\'re closet lesbians? Femininity being not just the opposite of masculinity, but a quality of itself that can stand on its own. Their masculinity is threatened by the idea of a homosexual encounter JUST LIKE OUR FEMININITY is threatened. Never mind the core identity issues it raises. And the guys just don\'t get it.

Yeah, that\'s me, the radical feminist.

Do you say that about every woman who\'s smarter than you, Sonny Black? Or just the ones who can tell that you suck dick?

MOBLEYC57
04-19-2003, 12:34 PM
What in thee hell!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Why is it so hard to just get along? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Males &amp; females: Stop snorting the none...wear it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Okay Bruce...like the good bartender that stops selling booz to those that can no longer walk...you need to stop selling none to your hotheaded customers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SonnyBlack
04-19-2003, 12:39 PM
Nobody really gives a damn what you think, Sonnyblack...and my middle-aged loser ass wouldn\'t have to bust your balls constantly if you would ever say one thing that was accurate. It gets really tedious dealing with punks like you. If you\'re sorry for your post delete it. You won\'t, though, and that\'s ok. You can wank to how well you told me off. And dream about Brad Pitt.

Because you\'re gay...

gay as Christmas day....

babybird. Did it ever not occur to you that our feminity is threatened by this constant assumption that we\'re closet lesbians? Femininity being not just the opposite of masculinity, but a quality of itself that can stand on its own. Their masculinity is threatened by the idea of a homosexual encounter JUST LIKE OUR FEMININITY is threatened. Never mind the core identity issues it raises. And the guys just don\'t get it.

Yeah, that\'s me, the radical feminist.

Do you say that about every woman who\'s smarter than you, Sonny Black? Or just the ones who can tell that you suck dick?

you still ate a pussy...you still ate a pussy...dont bring me over to your same sex love romp lifestyles...I like...no better yet...I love women...oh yea and you still ate a pussy....

\"I didnt want to be uncool\" ..what a fuckin copout for an excuse...

PS:Ill f-u-c-k-i-n-g delete the post out of respect for the rest of the forum members..Ive said my peace..out...

Phantom
04-19-2003, 12:41 PM
All girls are lesbians, All GIRLS are lesbians, ALL GIRLS ARE lesbians, ALL GIRLS ARE LESBIANS!!!! , then I woke up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-19-2003, 12:41 PM
Where\'s the moderators when you need\'em!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
04-19-2003, 12:42 PM
<font color=\"pink\"> homosayswhat? </font>

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 12:43 PM
ROFL @ Exit

MOBLEYC57
04-19-2003, 12:45 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifI\'ve got friends in low places, where the wiskey drowns and the brews chases my blues away. And I feel otay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif And I love you too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

A1 experiences anyone? It appears that none has taken over this post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 12:47 PM
I\'m pretty sure SonnyBlack wears A1 when he wanks to pictures of Brad Pitt.

Ok, now we\'re back on topic.

babybird
04-19-2003, 12:48 PM
FTR -

I am very comfortable with my femininity, and no matter how men assume my sexual orientation, it doesn\'t bother me a bit. I love being a woman and am a feminist, too.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 12:50 PM
That\'s great to hear, Babybird. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now if SonnyBlack was just comfortable with his. What can we do to help him? He\'s so in denial about his homosexuality...

Phantom
04-19-2003, 12:53 PM
lol, I kind of agree with SonnyBlack. If a guy would come up to another guy,shove his d/ck in his face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif and then he sucks it, finishes him off then he would come up to me and tell me he\'s not gay. Personally, I would find that hard to believe.

Elana
04-19-2003, 12:54 PM
Before I kill everyone here......let\'s close this thread. Are there any monitors on now?

Phantom
04-19-2003, 12:56 PM
(Throw\'s Prozac at elana to calm her down), which has actually been proven to help with PMS (PMDD) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
04-19-2003, 12:57 PM
Who\'s for making happy, anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
Kicks Phantom in the nuts and then looks inside his pants to check out this Jelquing stuff.

Watcher
a1 just works a lot better on everyone you meet, not just one target.

Elana
Next one to post is gay

Excluding Mobley /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
Moderators!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Don\'t hurt me El! I didn\'t say notin! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Watcher
04-19-2003, 12:58 PM
Elana lol.

tallmacky
04-19-2003, 12:58 PM
Wooo, this thread is explosive. I only read a few of sonny black\'s posts he does not seem so far off. In my thinkings I have never wanted to see anything sexual with multiply women I was never turned on by that (why would a man want a women who does not want them?). I prefer the women obsessed with only me (heheh).

So I have no real reason to believe any rumor, but from what I have seen in my short 17 years there is some truth to that rumor. I am not talking about women hugging and being close, its just seems most women are more prone to homosexual behavior, alot of them try to justify later and so on. Such as I was drunk, I thought I had to, and other excuses. Even some peers I know get drunk (being drunk somehow gives people an excuse) and a bunch of same sex (females) making out and so on. WTF? I have seen so many times how females react to the situation and most just don\'t mind rather in talk or action who knows.

If someone told me you want to suck a dick and so and I did not want to I obviously wouldn\'t do it. Those women must in some way want to do it rather massive or minute. IF someone keep on saying you want to shot your mother in the face would you? well you might if you kinda wanted to in the first place ehh. Bad analagues yeah I know.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 12:59 PM
I didn\'t finish her off. She sat on my face and I tongued her clit for about 30 seconds. It was traumatic. Never mind what you think about me that I let myself be in that situation. THE POINT IS, WOMEN ARE NOT ALL BI. NOT EVEN THAT IT\'S MORE PLAUSIBLE THAT WOMEN ARE ALL BI. A lot of women (like me) play bi because they\'re pushed by their boyfriends, or they do it to entertain their boyfriends, but the fact us, NOT ALL WOMEN ARE BI. And just because you would kick somebody in the head, etc. etc. etc., does not mean that I\'m any less straight or that any of the straight women here are any less straight than you guys.

And I swear to you if you keep on with the hype that we\'re bi, it\'s more plausible, etc. etc. etc., to the extent you keep spreading that around, I\'ll call you a fag.

SonnyBlack\'s gay.

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:00 PM
Kicks Phantom in the nuts and then looks inside his pants to check out this Jelquing stuff.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, lucky Jelquing has made my C()CK ROCK HARD!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:00 PM
Actually Tallmacky....women are more likely to be honest about a one time experience. Men would never admit to it.

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:03 PM
Tallmacky.....are you gay?

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:04 PM
lol, read this poll ( http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=3476747532 (\"http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=3476747532\") ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 01:04 PM
Men do way more bi stuff than women ever did. And go on any personals website that\'s for sex, not dating/romance, and see how many many many men want other men. Go on swinger\'s websites and see how many men list as bicurious - because they don\'t have the nerve to say they\'re gay.

If either sex is more prone to be homo, it\'s men. And they project their homosexuality onto us because they can\'t handle it themselves.

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:08 PM
lol, lucky Jelquing has made my C()CK ROCK HARD!!!

I\'d like some of that, please.

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:08 PM
There\'s more gay guys than gals in Los Angeles ( http://www.losangelesalmanac.com/topics/Population/po55.htm (\"http://www.losangelesalmanac.com/topics/Population/po55.htm\") ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:10 PM

lol, lucky Jelquing has made my C()CK ROCK HARD!!!

Elana - I\'d like some of that, please.

I\'ll trade you for a Big Mac, Fries and a Coke..... I\'M SO HUNGRY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

tallmacky
04-19-2003, 01:14 PM
haha you can go to www.facethejury.com (\"http://www.facethejury.com\") and click under any females name they all put bi and so on.

I don\'t understand you are mad about men thinking of you as bi but then you call other men \"fag\" which can be an offensive word? I just find it hard to believe that someone would agree to a threesome like that and participate.

I am sure if you knew a guy who did alot of guys but was not gay you would still think of him as gay, because you would wonder why he did a guy in the first place right?

PS What is Bi anyhow, either you are straight of gay, bi is just a precurser to all of this.

no hard feelings and no hard words meant.

xxxPantero
04-19-2003, 01:18 PM
women are more physically open because it\'s been accepted as they\'ve grown up.
if a man kisses another man on the lips, in the u.s. it\'s seen as homosexual behavior.

yet, a lot of latinos and some carribbeans (including mine) grew up kissing both their parents and/or their siblings on the lips. am i gay? no. have i attempted an experience? yes. did i enjoy it? no. am i going to do it again? no. am i curious? not anymore.

to reiterate: women are more physically open, but it doesn\'t make them a bisexual or lesbian. in fact, i think all women secretly like penis. that\'s why it\'s so hard for me to understand same-sex attractions (but i can understand the relationships... weird)

my best experiences in high school were when i hung out with/danced with lesbians and bis. it teaches a man not to be intimidated by a woman, and to think instead that she\'s an actual person who has as much issues as you do.

anyway, if everyone insists that women are all gay, i say stop watching jerry springer, and all the gay\'s, bi\'s and straight women can come over and we can have a very large pool party and barbeque.

there will be \"poontang burgers\" for mobley, and \"plump weiners\" for elana

anyone else need anything?

MOBLEYC57
04-19-2003, 01:23 PM
No poontang burgers!!!!!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Well Mister! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I hope you get a law suit for false advertisement! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Everyone knows you can\'t have a pool party without poontang burgers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Ha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 01:30 PM
BEST THREAD, EVER!
ROFLMAO if I had a beer right now, it would be coming out of my nose!

\"Next one to post is gay\" --&gt; AHAHAH you people crack me up!

tallmacky
04-19-2003, 01:40 PM
xxxp, not sure what you mean about attempted an experience, well yes I am just wondering what that was all about.

quad bi tri what stirs curiousity, I bet its a want a secret want yeah oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah oh yeah

oh yeah what\'s with spanking off to Brad Pitt.

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:44 PM
Pantero has always been brutally honest. He never sugar coats things or tries to make himself look better in a situation. He is honest. He said what many guys here will never say. Many men have had an experience(s) with another man. He is just the only here that will admit to it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

upsidedown
04-19-2003, 01:47 PM
Wow....what an explosive thread. Where\'s a moderater when you need one? Oh, wait....I\'m a moderator and I\'m here now! Hmm, what should I do with this thread. . . ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:48 PM
Is it possible to lock it?

MOBLEYC57
04-19-2003, 01:51 PM
Whatever you do with it...it needs to be done quickly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif It\'s clear that there are a lot of Forum members having none rage!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif They want Elana\'s panties off on another thread! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Geez!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:52 PM
They want Elana\'s panties off on another thread! Geez!!

Yeah....that\'s just wrong. lol

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 01:54 PM
Pffft. This is not new. They want Elana\'s panties off on every thread!

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:54 PM
Can we just delete it?

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 01:55 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

babybird
04-19-2003, 01:55 PM
if a man kisses another man on the lips, in the u.s. it\'s seen as homosexual behavior.

I know they are so uptight.

yet, a lot of latinos and some carribbeans (including mine) grew up kissing both their parents and/or their siblings on the lips.

I love warm latino men who can dance so well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-19-2003, 01:56 PM
Elana\'s panties off on one thread, and someone wants fartmones invented on another thread! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What\'s this Forum coming to!!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Phantom
04-19-2003, 01:56 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

lol there goes all those informative A1 experiences... oh wait, there was none /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-19-2003, 01:58 PM
lol there goes all those informative A1 experiences... oh wait, there was none

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That\'s funny

Xehupatl
well we sure learned alot about people being gay ...

Phantom
Elana\'s panties off on one thread, and someone wants fartmones invented on another thread! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What\'s this Forum coming to!!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, just put a friggen burnin bag of indole under your arms and go pick up some women!

upsidedown
04-19-2003, 01:59 PM
Is it possible to lock it?

It is. But, truthfully I really don\'t think that\'s my role as a moderator. I\'m actually here to prevent idiots from hijacking the forum with massive offensive posts and offensive spam emailing. I\'m also looking out for people posting advertisements for competitor\'s web sites.

In truth, this thread is just a heated flame war....which all forums are prone to having. I kind of feel it\'s Bruce\'s place to make decissions about the appropriateness of a thread such as this and determine if he wants to remove it or keep it. I\'ve actually not been given instruction from Bruce on deleting heated discussions...just on idiot spammers.

Oh yes....I saw the poll on Elana...interesting.

MOBLEYC57
04-19-2003, 01:59 PM
Pffft. This is not new. They want Elana\'s panties off on every thread!

Well...I don\'t want Elana\'s panties off!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Not unless she\'s right here in front of me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-19-2003, 02:00 PM
It\'s actually been pretty funny. Let\'s just let it die a slow death. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
04-19-2003, 02:00 PM
yeah pantero may be honest but that is not true by any means just another justification.

Elana what was that

Elana
04-19-2003, 02:01 PM
Are you saying that Pantero is gay?

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 02:03 PM
No, I understand, Tallmacky, and you certainly have a right to question, because I\'m being a complete and utter harpy on the subject.

I\'m purposely using an offensive word because I\'m tearing myself inside out to try to find a way to make the guys FEEL what it feels like to constantly be told you\'re bi. Latent bi. Plausibly bi. I\'m hoping that nasty word \"fag\" could maybe make some insight. You notice they go foaming at the mouth at the mere suggestion, and they get completely nuts and talk about doing somebody physical damage if anybody suggests that they really, underneath it all, want to have sex with their own sex. What I don\'t get is why they can\'t transfer that feeling to a woman and understand that straight women are no different in how they feel about same sex relationships than men are. We feel disgusted and offended too.

I used the word to try to jolt some empathy.

Women are raised to be compliant, do what they\'re told, be good girls, and don\'t make a fuss. We\'re raised to be pleasing.

The reason I got myself into the situation is because my boyfriend CRAVES the two women experience, and I\'m so sick to death of hearing about it that I want to find another woman to be with, with him, so he can finally have what he wants and shut up about it. I could break up with him, but there\'s too much else good at this point.

I am experimenting with my sexuality because I\'ve been under pressure to do so. The guy before him was the same way, and we broke up over it. I would like not to have to have another break up. It may come to that. But I will do everything I can to make this work, first. Including eat a little pussy if I have to.

If anything, it proves I\'m straight. I sure would not be doing it if it were not to please my man. Because it\'s the last thing I want in the world.

And he does not realize, and you guys do not realize, how much it\'s wrong to assume that women are bi and expect them to act on it. It\'s as bad an experience for us as it would be for you. I don\'t want any of you to put someone through the bullshit that I\'ve been put through on this subject by men who honestly think that I\'m going to enjoy being with another woman and cannot conceive of the fact that a woman could be as straight as a guy can be. The guys don\'t believe it.

I\'ll never shut up on this subject. I have extremely strong feelings about it and some of the other women do, too.

That\'s why.

xxxPantero
04-19-2003, 02:03 PM
\"xxxp, not sure what you mean about attempted an experience, well yes I am just wondering what that was all about. \"

about 4 years ago, i was buzzed, lonely, depressed, and ugly... i thought no female would ever want me
my best friend who was sleeping over for months was also buzzed and going through what i\'m going through now (no nookie from his own gf)

what\'s ironic is that this guy was a freaking player and still is. and i\'m getting flirted with more which i\'m grateful for when i look back on how i used to be. still not a player though.

so i let him massage me, and he ended up touching my dick, and so i let him massage that, and that led to him giving me a 20 second blowjob which i hated, he wanted to put it in my butt but i was turned off by him touching my dick.

so everytime a gay guy says to me \"hey don\'t knock it til you\'ve tried it\" i can say, \"i know it\'s not for me, because i have tried it and it disgusts me\"

...although i did tell my gay boss i\'d let him kiss me if he gave me a very large raise - what can i say i\'m a ho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i can be manipulative (well, i try)

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 02:07 PM
FTR - maybe people are just watching too much porn and jerry springer ... \"he who conrols the media, controls the masses\" ey? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

oscar
04-19-2003, 02:07 PM
Folks,

No one here is required to define or defend his or her sexuality.

Nor have I ever seen anyone required to delete or edit a post where he or she has posted an opinion, with the exception of cases of obscenity or violent behavior. In which cases the deleting is done by a forum administrator.

I would ask as a forum member that threats of violence not be employed. But as a moderator what I see here is an example of free speech. You\'ve gotta take the good with the bad. Like it or lump it. It\'s the price we pay for having the right to say what we please.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXIT63
04-19-2003, 02:08 PM
<font color=\"pink\"> homosayzwhat? </font>

Elana
04-19-2003, 02:09 PM
Oscar....I\'m gonna kick your ass

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 02:10 PM
WHAT?

Phantom
04-19-2003, 02:11 PM
I would ask as a forum member that threats of violence not be employed

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol I think Elana want\'s a spanking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
04-19-2003, 02:13 PM
Stop threatening me! MONITORS!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
04-19-2003, 02:14 PM
I understand where you are coming from FTR, I did not want to come off as bias I really don\'t have a strong opinion on either side of the issue. The whole boyfriend thing seems continuous like you get the same type of guys that know you enjoy sex and they let it run wild in their head creating things and such, if he knows you do not want to do it I am not sure why he pushes it a bit greedy. I also understand your chosen words.

xxxp yep you are pretty damn honest and brave its like your post was a ghost its hard to reply to its like what do I say.

Elana what was that again.

Elana
04-19-2003, 02:17 PM
Look people....one thing I think we can all agree on is that Oscar started this whole mess. Let\'s all beat him up.

Phantom
04-19-2003, 02:18 PM
Is that a threat? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif lol

Xehupatl
04-19-2003, 02:19 PM
lets send him a dildo

tallmacky
04-19-2003, 02:19 PM
WHAT A GROUCH (\"http://www.highbastard.com/concept/oscar.jpg\") j/k

**DONOTDELETE**
04-19-2003, 02:24 PM
I do think that guys form impressions of women that are completely off base from watching porn, and the bisexual thing is one of those, and the media, i.e., Jerry Springer, is another component, and it amazes me, because if this stuff were being done to men ... well, it wouldn\'t happen.

You know what? I can\'t even PAY someone to do this with me for my boyfriend. I\'ve tried. And I\'ve tried to hire two women to be with him, like, for his birthday. Whores won\'t even do it.

It\'s wrong, I deeply feel that it\'s wrong, what\'s going on with the pressure about bisexuality and the assumption, SO INGRAINED, that women are bi.

Some of us are STUPID (she said, talking to herself in the mirror) and too submissive for their own damn good ... but not all of us are bi and you shouldn\'t expect us to be.

SonnyBlack and I have already been a couple of rounds on the subject, too, by the way. I was nicer then. I pull the gloves off when I get tired of saying the same thing over and over and listening to Elana struggle with it over and over, and it\'s like talking to a telephone pole.

How pissed off you get if you get called gay or bi is just exactly how pissed off we get too, and how much we don\'t want to do it.

xxxPantero
04-19-2003, 02:39 PM
\"xxxp yep you are pretty damn honest and brave its like your post was a ghost its hard to reply to its like what do I say.\"

well, there\'s nothing to reply.

tallmacky, i\'m sure that you and everyone else on this board are relatively intelligent, (or else you\'d believe hypes like \"pheromones will make horny people sexually assault you, while all you do is stand still!\", so i\'m sure you\'ll all be able to understand this:

homosexuality is not an act, it\'s a feeling/attractiong. ftr, me, ANYONE can have sex with someone of the same sex and not be homosexual. why? because they\'re not attracted to it or the person... they\'re doing it for another reason... curiosity, to please someone else, to get back at someone, etc.

on the flip side, what about the married guy who spends all his time thinking about men but never acting? isn\'t he gay? i\'m sure everyone would think so. does he have sex, maybe even enjoyable sex with females? possibly. what does it mean? nothing... he has sex with females but is attracted to males, therefore, he is still a homosexual. maybe not in \"society\"\'s eyes, but in his own, which is all that really matters.

so i let a guy suck my dick for half a minute. i hated it, and it\'s not something i want to repeat. i\'m attracted to girls. i\'m addicted. i have a RUBBER PUSSY, i am a huge flirt, i enjoy nice-looking women. therefore i\'m not gay.

after that experience i was a bit insecure about it, but now i\'m not, because i\'ve had my female sex partners, i know i\'m not ugly, i\'m not depressed (without reason) and i\'m not the same person i was. my current gf knew all along about it, but she didn\'t care, because she knew i\'m into p.ussy as much as elana is into dick. i\'m into p.ussy more than i am into mouth, although with my current relationship, i end up in mouth more than in p.ussy. how ironic.

anyway...

like i said before, you\'re all relatively smart, and have a mind of your own. think i\'m gay, think i\'m not, whatever. just enjoy your day and at the end of the night, make sure you get your own rocks off with whoever you like.

as for me, i\'ve gotta go to work. see you all tomorrow.

Phantom
04-19-2003, 02:47 PM
i have a RUBBER PUSSY

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> how does it compare to the real thing?

oscar
04-19-2003, 02:50 PM
i have a RUBBER PUSSY

It\'s quieter.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

babybird
04-19-2003, 03:16 PM
A great post, xxxPantero.

If they are all smart and comfortable with their own sexualities as you are, there would have been no argument here.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 01:03 AM
Pantero, that was world class.

Oscar. Slam dunk funny, yo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Tallmacky - why does he want me to do something I don\'t want to do -

Because he doesn\'t believe that I don\'t want to do it.

He doesn\'t believe that I don\'t want to do it

BECAUSE HE THINKS ALL WOMEN ARE BI.

He honestly believes that. He is convinced that since I\'m female, deep down somewhere, I want to be with another female, and somehow I just need my inhibitions released (yeah, right, I\'m SO inhibited) and I will enjoy sex with women.

The guy before him believed the same thing, honestly and completely believed it.

I thought they were both just weird until I came to this forum and realized that MOST of you believe this.

It\'s not true and the false assumption has made my life miserable, so I\'m trying to combat the false assumption so maybe other women won\'t have it imposed upon them.

What\'s funny is that SDR would just end up thinking I\'m weird if I told him I did it and didn\'t like it.

So I\'m lying. It\'s a few minutes of my life, big deal, it didn\'t kill me, and it will make his day.

Which I realize is counterproductive to the mission of getting guys to realize this is wrong-headed - but he\'s already ruined so I just have to work around it.

There\'s still hope for the young guys.

And maybe some women out there who are wondering what\'s wrong with them, that they\'re not bi.

Because that\'s the point it\'s come to. You feel abnormal if you\'re not bi.

Think about it. Doesn\'t it boggle your mind?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

franki
04-20-2003, 03:23 AM
Wow, what was going on last night .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

You people have been lucky that the wise moderators Upsidedown and Oscar were moderating the forum last night and not me, cause I would have probably deleted the whole thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Instead of flirting with my virtual girlfriends Elana and FTR, I actually was flirting and dancing with \"real-life\" girls yesterday, wearing my Amouage Gold and my pheromones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Is it just me, or does Amouage Gold really has much in common with EW? I think the similarities are striking. Maybe something to keep in mind when discussing EW. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Xehupatl
04-20-2003, 03:49 AM
hehe .. like ... \"am-EW-age\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I think this thread has been very stimulating, to say the least; discussing one\'s sexuality, and what others think about it, is a very important part with pheromones (DUH!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I especially liked FTR and Elana making it clear once and for all that women are NOT bi \'by nature\'.
From watching (more like \'being brainwashed\') by porn and the media, most people (including me, until yesterday) seem to think that women are much more comfortable with getting in on with the same sex.
We men really deserved FTR getting all vulgar and irate about it - thanks FTR!

\"the .. blue thing\'s connected to the .. red thing; the red thing\'s connected to my wrist-watch ... uh-oh!\"

EXIT63
04-20-2003, 06:13 AM
Because he doesn\'t believe that I don\'t want to do it.

He doesn\'t believe that I don\'t want to do it

BECAUSE HE THINKS ALL WOMEN ARE BI

HUH, you mean they\'re NOT? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

xxxPantero
04-20-2003, 09:25 AM
i have a RUBBER PUSSY

it is about 70% realistic to my fingers, but about 90% real to my penis

nothing beats the real thing, of course, but a fake pussy is better than my own hand. at least the way i like it

**DONOTDELETE**
04-20-2003, 09:47 AM
Exit, you so need a spanking...

SonnyBlack
04-21-2003, 11:06 AM
I didn\'t finish her off. She sat on my face and I tongued her clit for about 30 seconds. It was traumatic. Never mind what you think about me that I let myself be in that situation. THE POINT IS, WOMEN ARE NOT ALL BI. NOT EVEN THAT IT\'S MORE PLAUSIBLE THAT WOMEN ARE ALL BI. A lot of women (like me) play bi because they\'re pushed by their boyfriends, or they do it to entertain their boyfriends, but the fact us, NOT ALL WOMEN ARE BI. And just because you would kick somebody in the head, etc. etc. etc., does not mean that I\'m any less straight or that any of the straight women here are any less straight than you guys.

And I swear to you if you keep on with the hype that we\'re bi, it\'s more plausible, etc. etc. etc., to the extent you keep spreading that around, I\'ll call you a fag.

SonnyBlack\'s gay.

seriously honey..youre super ridiculous..I mean cmon youre probably 50 years old already and you get your kicks by being an internet tough girl...its been several days already since we got into it and youre still going on with the gay thing...I mean cmon...do you have something against gay people??Let me get this straight, by you calling me gay, is that supposed to be an insult of some kind??Are you a bigot or something??I think you really are looking bad to everyone here by saying things like that. As I mentioned before I looove women....but you seem to be pushing the envelope saying that Im the one thats gay ...when youre the one that snacked on a vagina...and youre also the one that gets furious when other members agree with my theory that women are more succeptible to experimenting with their own sex...its almost as if whenever people mention lesbian comments about women it hits a nerve with you...maybe some repressed anger from your past?? Maybe YOU wish you could come out of the closet but cant...who knows...you wanna call ame a fag then go ahead...I think that most of the board members here are smart enough to know that I have never shown any homosexual tendencies at all...all the while youre always the one that tries to act like a man..and goes down on women (which are both big signs of repressed lesbianism...as I said before I am through with you and answering any of your posts...I thought that being almost three times my age you would be the more mature person and walk away but I see that youre not...which is probably the reason why youre not married and settled down by now...so Ill just be the bigger man and walk away...after this you can say whatever the hell you want about me...we both know whose the one who likes to swing both ways...Im out...