PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate pms/menstruation formula

elvido
04-16-2003, 02:42 AM
Has anyone done any testing with this? I imagine the 3 best candidates are a1, WAGG and SOE. Anyone think they have the perfect mix down?

DrSmellThis
04-16-2003, 03:04 AM
I\'m not saying this is perfect, but it would work, I\'m pretty sure.

3 drops A1
2 drops -nol, WAGG
1 drop rone
trace diluted EW

mix applied to non-smelly areas only.

elvido
04-16-2003, 03:09 AM
what are non-smelly areas?

CptKipling
04-16-2003, 06:11 AM
Like the neck or wrists. Not places that suffer from stink (pits and crotch)

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 06:44 AM
I like to poor three bottles of NPA in a coffee cup, dip my penis in it, and wave it around like a glow stick at a club. When I get a girl I just have to do her with the mones on my penis and let it tingle with ethanol.

SonnyBlack
04-16-2003, 11:00 AM
i dont know about you guys but my girl seems to react quite well to none when shes on her period.I know that on the cookbook it clearly states not to wear none around your girl during her period but for some reason she acts very responsive to none when shes on her period...well now that I think about it she acts responsive to me wearing NPA. Maybe its because one of the secret ingredients in NPA and The Edge is A1. I know someone speculated that it might be one of the secret ingredients and I must say thta I agree judging from the way my girl always wants to be super close to me when I wear it around her...oh yea and this doesnt workj when I wear PI/M...

Elana
04-16-2003, 11:04 AM
Sonnyblack- You may be on to something. I wore my NPA/w when I had my period, for several days, and it had a good effect on my mood.

SonnyBlack
04-16-2003, 11:11 AM
sick...then I really may be on to something since none by itself is supposed to be repulsive to women on their periods
good observation honey...

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 11:18 AM
well I know the anone I wore in AE the day before my girlfriend started didn\'t stop her from going crazy over me, and when I wore APC even though it\'s low in anone she still was crazy over me during her period. Maybe it mainly applys to women that don\'t know you, or don\'t know you well?

Elana
04-16-2003, 11:30 AM
I am ALWAYS horny when I have my period. That\'s a no brainer. The NPA may have helped get me out of my mood from hell.

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 11:34 AM
ofcourse it could just be because she\'s my girlfriend..lol

Mtnjim
04-16-2003, 12:29 PM
Or she could be more relaxed because she doesn\'t need to worry about getting \"knocked up\"?

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 12:34 PM
you can still get a woman pregnant when she\'s on her period. I wasn\'t refering to sex though. I was refering to her still being close to me and being in a great mood.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-16-2003, 01:05 PM
If she gets enough sex during pms it\'s likely she won\'t be bitchy no matter what pheromones you use.

SonnyBlack
04-16-2003, 01:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
you can still get a woman pregnant when she\'s on her period. I wasn\'t refering to sex though. I was refering to her still being close to me and being in a great mood.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

thats exactly what im talking about with my npa usage around my girl...she really wants to be close to me and lay on my chest and smell me and is always saying she doesnt want to be away from me whenever Ive worn it in combination with AE/m. I really do think that maybe one of its secret ingredients is A1....and as I stated before this doesnt happen with my girl when I wear PI/m...when i wear PI she seems almost scared of me and stays quiet alot...