PDA

View Full Version : Easter greetings to all

seadove
04-15-2003, 09:52 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends and fellow forum members a happy Easter holiday.

Best wishes to all, and keep well.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 12:28 PM
Tanks!! Whatever you have me listed as....I hope Peter Wabbit leaves you the golden egg filled with mones already mixed, so you\'ll have that magic formula without the extra work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif No peeping when they\'re hiding the eggs Dove! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif And for the rest of ya...yes, ALL of you...H A P P Y EASTER!! TATER!!!

seadove
04-17-2003, 08:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Tanks!! Whatever you have me listed as.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You\'re my brother, You ain\'t heavy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
04-18-2003, 10:51 AM
Yo, happy eggy easter greetings from my side of the pond /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
04-18-2003, 11:06 AM
Has anybody seen my easter bunny?

Elana
04-18-2003, 12:41 PM
Who? Paul Canada? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
04-18-2003, 01:16 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Not Paul - he´s got himself his own easter bunny some time ago.
Someone else. Or some other oneS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MOBLEYC57
04-18-2003, 01:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Has anybody seen my easter bunny?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

He\'s hangin out Peter Cottontail, and I think they\'re smoking that brain clouder (weed). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif