PDA

View Full Version : Penis Size Survey

Cloud9
04-15-2003, 12:39 PM
Please select your closest size to the table<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1050435553Cloud9\">

Penis Size Survey
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />3.5\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />3.75\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />4.0\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />4.25\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />4.5\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />4.75\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />5.0\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"8\" />5.25\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"9\" />5.5\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"10\" />5.75\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"11\" />6.0\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"12\" />6.25\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"13\" />6.5\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"14\" />6.75\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"15\" />7.0\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"16\" />7.25\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"17\" />7.5\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"18\" />7.75\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"19\" />8.0\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"20\" />8.25\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"21\" />8.5\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"22\" />8.75\"
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"23\" />It want fit! this sucks
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"24\" />I loose consciousness when I\'m erect from blood lose.
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

MaxiMog
04-15-2003, 12:46 PM
1 inch = 2.57 cm.

Do you really want to give yourself a depression or what, Cloud? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Best way to measure: just stretch \'him\' out as far as possible when you\'re not having an erection. That size is the same as you\'re max. length.

And no cheating!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

phersurf
04-15-2003, 02:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
1 inch = 2.57 cm.Best way to measure: just stretch \'him\' out as far as possible when you\'re not having an erection. That size is the same as you\'re max. length.

And no cheating!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If that were the case with me, it would be over 8\" long! Mine stretches a little over an inch longer than my erection.

MaxiMog
04-15-2003, 02:19 PM
The obvious advantage you get by stretching is that you measure in one straight line (which may perhaps explain the difference in lenght?). By stretching him as far as possible (don\'t overdo it it tough) you get to know his maximum \'flexibility\', the amount in which he CAN grow.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-15-2003, 05:13 PM
Oh, believe me. Cloud9 would not be depressed.

Tantalus747
04-15-2003, 07:06 PM
By stretching him as far as possible (don\'t overdo it it tough) you get to know his maximum \'flexibility\', the amount in which he CAN grow.

I tore him off trying to get an extra inch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Seriously though, I didn\'t measure, but just eyeballing it, he was about the same length stretched as when firmly erect, does that mean jelqing wouldn\'t work for me? (I wasn\'t really planning on trying it anyway.)

Elana
04-16-2003, 04:36 AM
The guy who put \"I loose consciousness when I\'m erect from blood lose\" please contact me ASAP. I just want to check you out to make sure everything is Ok with you. It\'s for medical reasons.

johnngo19
04-23-2003, 08:19 AM
do penis enlarge pills work?

franki
04-23-2003, 08:35 AM
From the results of this poll so far I calculated an average penis size of 6.4118 inch. And that is all I am going to say about penis size for today, or people will start to think I am gay .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Franki

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 09:28 AM
I don\'t think the poll will be very accurate because a lot of guys are going to lie or not measure their penis properly. A good poll would have nurses/scientists come to your home and measure your penis for you. The latest study do that had scientists measure american spring breakers in cancun got an average penis size of 5.5\"-5.8\" inches

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 09:34 AM
Do you think that very attractive men tend to have more femanine characteristics, which might lead them to have a smaller penis?

Elana
04-23-2003, 09:37 AM
I don\'t think the poll will be very accurate because a lot of guys are going to lie or not measure their penis properly. A good poll would have nurses/scientists come to your home and measure your penis for you. The latest study do that had scientists measure american spring breakers in cancun got an average penis size of 5.5\"-5.8\" inches

FTR and Elana raising hands....grabbing rulers

phersurf
04-23-2003, 10:23 AM
In an intersting study I read recently, the average size of gay males is about 1/2 inch larger than heterosexuals. I don\'t know what this means, just thought it would be intersting.

Maybe it means that Elana and FTR will be more active in trying to convert homosexuals /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nonscents
04-23-2003, 10:39 AM
Please send a nurse to my home ASAP. I heard Elana\'s an RN. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Elana
04-23-2003, 10:52 AM
Please send a nurse to my home ASAP. I heard Elana\'s an RN. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I am not a nurse in real life, but I play one on this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I am on my way..............

Watcher
04-23-2003, 01:15 PM
And here i was thinking 8.5 inch was normal (19.5cm) oh well i guess im fairly lucky.

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 01:28 PM
Watcher 8.5\" is a monster of a penis. Girls think I\'m huge at 7.5\". better be careful with that thing.

Andy
04-23-2003, 01:48 PM
Watcher, 8.5 inch is 21.59 in cm (8.5x2,54=21.59, or am I wrong on this one?).

@Cloud
How old are these girls at average ?

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 01:55 PM
20s with experience, no sex with them..just messing around. I think the women on here would agree with my remark on the size.

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 01:58 PM
considering average is 5.5-5.8 inches I\'d say 6.5-8.5 inches would be as big as you would want to be. Most women can\'t take anything over 8.5 inches at the most.

Andy
04-23-2003, 01:58 PM
About 19 cm (7.5\") isn\'t small of cause .. but I wouldn\'t call it \"huge\" either. Yup .. that was what I was talking about by mentioning the problems.

In the end .. it hasn\'t to be big, it has to taste good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cloud9
04-23-2003, 02:02 PM
I thought you said you were like 3 inches? 7.5 isn\'t average either.

Andy
04-23-2003, 02:08 PM
Me ? 3 inches ? lol .. nope. I am a little bigger than 3\".

**DONOTDELETE**
04-23-2003, 04:02 PM
See, I think the problem is that it\'s difficult to measure because if you\'re there alone, I mean ... is that really as big as you can get? Because Elana and I could probably put another inch on it ... you see what I\'m saying? and even then ... who knows if that\'s really, really as big as it can get ... this measuring business could take all night.

Andy
04-23-2003, 05:29 PM
That\'s no problem .....

tallmacky
04-24-2003, 12:06 AM
I voted for 8, I maybe a bit more but why risk it. I think you should have went up to 10 inches, \'cause when I cheat I can get up to 9 on a good day. I think every guy cheats on it once in awhile were he pushes the skin and so on down on the bottom of his shaft for that much larger look hehhe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Even more important is gurth I am sure some of the 5-6 inch guys may have more then me.

Andy
04-24-2003, 01:50 AM
Tall ... the correct measurement is from the base to the tip of the head, measured from above. That means you have to push the skin/fat tissue of the pelvic area back an measure from the base. It\'s done this way in every statistic, that means too that every penis measured during a statistic is in fact .5\" to 1\" shorter in freehanded visible lenght.

MaxiMog
04-24-2003, 01:55 AM
I said it before and I\'ll say it again: if you want to accurately measure your size, stretch him out as far as possible (this isn\'t supposed to hurt at all!). He CANNOT become bigger than that!!!

If he\'s shorter when limp, then you\'re just not good at measuring while stiff.
If he\'s shorter while stiff, it must be that he can become even bigger, but that nothing or nobody at that moment is letting you reach your limits.

And guys, really stop that boasting: if there\'s one truth it is that men will (almost) always exaggerate to their friends about their penis size. The women that accompany the group certainly know better.

The average erection is 5.5 inch; the average vagina 3.5 inches, the most sensitive spots are located in the first two inches, ending in the G-spot.

I\'m sorry for the guys with penises like bigger than 7 inches, but you shouldn\'t think it makes you a better lover. Fact is actually that the guy you were talking about here with the 3 inch penis could provide \"better services\" because he has it easier in reaching the most sensitve spots: he can penetrate relatively deeper (penis size to \"how deep he actually penetrates\" - ratio). The guy with the 7+ inch penis will have 5 inches remaining outside when reaching for the most sensitive spots. Is that a good thing? I don\'t really think so... Penetrating really deep and hard with a thing like that will give more pain than pleasure.

Women who really \"dig\" big penises, do so more because of the power and ultra-masculinity they see in it, than of what the guy does with it INSIDE her.

Andy
04-24-2003, 02:30 AM
If you stretch out your Member, you are stretching him right away from your body. That means you will be stretching the tissues and corpora cavernosa too. Ok .. now look at it .. do you notice something ? Where\'s your girth ? You\'ve been stretching the spaces that are used up for girth right away from your body. That is no scientific measure, in case it\'s bigger this way (and it surely will if done right), it\'s plain and simple cheating, because no woman will ever \"have\" this size.

You are right, the most sensitive areas are on the first two inches. But have you thought about the stimulation way a 7\" dick has while moving along ? Imagine a 3\" piece of sandpaper and a 7\" piece of sandpaper .. which one will have more effect on a 2\" surface while beeing moved all the way along it ? It must be hard to make a 3\" penis stay inside the vagina too, doesn\'t it slip out all the time while beeing a little more in rough stuff ? I might be wrong, in case I am please correct me freely, I\'d be interested in the girl\'s opinion especially.

MaxiMog
04-24-2003, 03:38 AM
If you stretch out your Member, you are stretching him right away from your body. That means you will be stretching the tissues and corpora cavernosa too. Ok .. now look at it .. do you notice something ? Where\'s your girth ? You\'ve been stretching the spaces that are used up for girth right away from your body. That is no scientific measure, in case it\'s bigger this way (and it surely will if done right), it\'s plain and simple cheating, because no woman will ever \"have\" this size.

The just stretching thing comes from a reputed (I dunno the word) \"Male/Men\'s doctor\". I wouldn\'t say he doesn\'t know what he\'s talking about... Let it make some sense too please. I think the \"spaces\" used for girth are designed to grow bigger outward, and ONLY outward. The thing is, if done properly, the difference in length is only about 0.2 inch max!

And about the cheating, just be honest with yourself and others. I don\'t care how long or how much longer or smaller yours is.

That\'s EXACTLY why I started the DO LOOKS MATTER topic in the women\'s section: it always about \"does penis size matter\" etc. I think it\'s only normal I started a topic about female genetalia and their looks I think to balance things out (there are size matters too of course, but it not quite an interesting discussion if it\'s only about that)

It must be hard to make a 3\" penis stay inside the vagina too, doesn\'t it slip out all the time while beeing a little more in rough stuff ?

LOL. I wouldn\'t know... Mines bigger than that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But have you thought about the stimulation way a 7\" dick has while moving along ? Imagine a 3\" piece of sandpaper and a 7\" piece of sandpaper .. which one will have more effect on a 2\" surface while beeing moved all the way along it ?

Yeah, I considered that. But stimulating the G-spot ain\'t that easy. And just moving in and out with your large dick will not really stimulate it, whereas I think the tip of the smaller one will stimulate that particular spot a lot more. Then again, I wouldn\'t know. The only ones that now the answer are the girls.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2003, 03:48 AM
They\'re all nice in their own ways, honestly - for all the reasons you\'ve just given. It\'s true the first part of the woman is the most sensitive, but it\'s not like the rest of it is numb...so it\'s nice if you can feel him all the way up -- on the other hand, it\'s true that if what you like is G spot stimulation, he doesn\'t have to be but so long, and a lot of that length is wasted for the moment ... some women like huge girth, and some women don\'t ...

It would seem to me it\'s like breasts - what man doesn\'t like them? And they\'re all different.

You work with whatever comes attached to the person you\'re attracted to.

I\'ve only ever seen one that I despaired of, and he was really no bigger than my pinkie in girth or length. He could have used some jelqing.

But he was great at oral. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cloud9
04-24-2003, 06:36 AM
no telling how many times you\'d slip out with a 3 inch penis.

MaxiMog
04-24-2003, 07:28 AM
no telling how many times you\'d slip out with a 3 inch penis.

So odd how the guys with 7-8+ dicks know so good \"how many times you\'d slip out with a 3 inch penis\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cloud9
04-24-2003, 08:12 AM
I didn\'t say I knew, but it would be pretty easy to guess at since at times the big guys can slip out in certain positions during rough sex. I would imagine it would be painful for the woman if your slipping out all the time. Also, a smaller penis want work in a lot of positions.

Andy
04-24-2003, 08:16 AM
The one handed helicopter driller ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Please name a few to help my imagination ...

MaxiMog
04-24-2003, 09:18 AM
I didn\'t say I knew, but it would be pretty easy to guess at since at times the big guys can slip out in certain positions during rough sex. I would imagine it would be painful for the woman if your slipping out all the time. Also, a smaller penis want work in a lot of positions.

I was only joking, Cloud. Don\'t take it all too serious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cloud9
04-24-2003, 11:19 AM
oops sorry Maximog.

Elana
04-24-2003, 11:22 AM
I\'ve only ever seen one that I despaired of, and he was really no bigger than my pinkie in girth or length. He could have used some jelqing.

I had that once too. I wonder if it was the same guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif He was also fantastic at oral. That was really shocking. He was such a big, gorgeous guy. I would never have expected him to be so tiny.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2003, 11:28 AM
This guy was my boss - when I was in my twenties. OMG the fantasizing I did about him, and him about me ... and he was tall, dark and handsome, gorgeous suit every day ... and then the clothes came off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
04-24-2003, 11:33 AM
It\'s obvious that neither one of us are over this experience. Come here and give me a hug. OK....now let\'s make up for this awful episode in our lives.

Will the 8.5\" guy please contact us at once?!

**DONOTDELETE**
04-24-2003, 11:49 AM
&lt;sniffle&gt; &lt;sob&gt; &lt;hiccup&gt;
o o okay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bundyburger
04-25-2003, 12:42 AM
FTR, re you axagerating about the pinky sized one?? That thin?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CptKipling
04-27-2003, 10:00 AM
Does anyone know what the average girth is??

Elana: You dont know who the 8.5 guy is?

proteus
04-27-2003, 11:34 AM
There are problems for the not-so-small too - remember one ex. who told me she couldn\'t see me again after the first time we had sex - then a week later she calls me and begs me to sleep with her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-27-2003, 12:13 PM
Bundy - not exaggerating. That thin, and only just that long.

Elana
04-27-2003, 12:18 PM
Elana: You dont know who the 8.5 guy is?

Of course I do! I have been obsessing about it since I PMed you many months ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Cloud9
04-27-2003, 01:11 PM
average girth I\'ve herd to be about 4.8 inches in circumference

krtel
04-27-2003, 08:03 PM
Wow, is size really THAT important? lol.

Kifer85
04-28-2003, 07:34 PM
im surprised there hasn\'t been a lot of discussion of girth. Everyone\'s heard the claim \"its not the length, its the girth\", and from what I have read here and from other reputable sources is that yes, girth probably plays a larger role in stimulation.

HENCE:
we should all take into account girth when we hear 8-9 in. guys flaunting their shafts. From now on, try posting length and girth

For me: 6.5-6.8 in L, 5.5-5.7 in G

Andy
04-29-2003, 02:34 AM
I think it\'s because there was never any doubt if the girth plays an important role in female stimulation. It\'s just too clear that girth is important, but it\'s really depending on the woman how much is enough and how much is too much.

CptKipling
04-29-2003, 02:02 PM
The only person that needs to know knows my girth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
04-29-2003, 04:08 PM
The only person that needs to know knows my girth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wow, so you tell your mom everything?

krtel
04-29-2003, 05:50 PM
That was uncalled for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2003, 06:08 PM
Kinda funny tho

bundyburger
04-29-2003, 07:10 PM

lol

**DONOTDELETE**
04-29-2003, 07:23 PM
Anybody remember JustHuge, who used to post here? Curiosity got the better of me as it always does and I emailed him to ask, ok, how big IS it?

He said, \"Eight and a half inches. But some women LIKE it that wide.\"

LOL

That\'s just heinously way too big IMO.

Andy
04-30-2003, 12:05 AM
Maybe some women even like him to crawl in sideways /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
04-30-2003, 02:47 AM
What about aesthetics ladies? I mean you can make a fair arugment on how a 5\' inch man can perform as well or better then a 7\' and beyond, but what about general looks. I mean lets say you guys are sitting around the house naked and the guy is limp and looks like he stold a babies penis! Isn\'t that a bit of a turn off?

Elana
04-30-2003, 03:15 AM
What about aesthetics ladies?

That\'s mostly what it\'s about for me. I love the look of a big hard dick. A guy with a 5\" dick that knows what he is doing, still feels wonderful.

CptKipling
04-30-2003, 10:40 AM

When you say my mum, you meant your mum, right? Cos I\'m sure she wont have forgotten...

Elana
04-30-2003, 10:45 AM
When you say my mum, you meant your mum, right? Cos I\'m sure she wont have forgotten...

Not fair! Why does his Mom get to see it and I don\'t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

tallmacky
04-30-2003, 08:42 PM

Hahah, why would I say your mother and mean my mother? Anyhow yes my mother cannot stop raving about some young man with incredible girth, she even compares this gentleman to me and says I don\'t even come close to measuring up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

CptKipling
05-01-2003, 06:20 AM
lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gerund
05-01-2003, 12:40 PM
You know, I was looking at the survey results, and astoundingly, there is a resemblance to the expected bell-shaped curve such a survey should produce. However, the peak of the curve seems to be about 1\" higher than what I normally hear quoted for the male population.

Does this mean guys with big organs are more likely to use pheros? Or maybe that guys with big organs are just more likely to respond to such a survey?

upsidedown
05-01-2003, 12:56 PM
Does this mean guys with big organs are more likely to use pheros? Or maybe that guys with big organs are just more likely to respond to such a survey?

Or maybe guys are liars!

Oops, did I say that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

hoodas
05-01-2003, 01:26 PM

Or maybe guys are liars!

Oops, did I say that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My vote is with upsidedown on this, guys are liars. At least thats what I am hoping for, I don\'t want to think that so many guys are bigger than me!!

franki
05-01-2003, 02:50 PM
My conclusion is that guys that use pheromones get larger dicks ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2003, 03:11 PM
or tell bigger lies

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2003, 03:14 PM
Actually, tho ... this is a pretty well-endowed group of guys. I think Elana would agree. The pics are stunning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

druid
05-01-2003, 03:19 PM
thats it, I am gonna jelq for 2 months str8. see you guys then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mtnjim
05-01-2003, 03:24 PM
As long as I have a 10\" tongue, who cares about the other!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Andy
05-01-2003, 05:28 PM
I\'d say a 10\" tounge would be more kinda turnoff, mutations are nasty ..... hmmm ... where are ya carrying this thing ? You must have to swallow it every time you don\'t use it.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-01-2003, 08:40 PM
Hmmm ... maybe it\'s time for tongue pics!

tallmacky
07-06-2003, 03:38 AM
Someone should start a new penis survey, that one looks a bit flawed.

Chris_23
03-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Im 7.5, I might

be little bit over that.This pole is way off, Some people are lieing.

Kari
03-09-2004, 02:24 AM
I said it before and I\'ll say it again: if you

want to accurately measure your size, stretch him out as far as possible (this isn\'t supposed to hurt at all!).

He CANNOT become bigger than that!!!

If he\'s shorter when limp, then you\'re just not good at measuring

while stiff.
If he\'s shorter while stiff, it must be that he can become even bigger, but that nothing or nobody

at that moment is letting you reach your limits.

And guys, really stop that boasting: if there\'s one truth it

is that men will (almost) always exaggerate to their friends about their penis size. The women that accompany the

group certainly know better.

The average erection is 5.5 inch; the average vagina 3.5 inches, the most sensitive

spots are located in the first two inches, ending in the G-spot.

I\'m sorry for the guys with penises like

bigger than 7 inches, but you shouldn\'t think it makes you a better lover. Fact is actually that the guy you were

talking about here with the 3 inch penis could provide \"better services\" because he has it easier in reaching

the most sensitve spots: he can penetrate relatively deeper (penis size to \"how deep he actually penetrates\" -

ratio). The guy with the 7+ inch penis will have 5 inches remaining outside when reaching for the most sensitive

spots. Is that a good thing? I don\'t really think so... Penetrating really deep and hard with a thing like that

will give more pain than pleasure.

Women who really \"dig\" big penises, do so more because of the power and

ultra-masculinity they see in it, than of what the guy does with it INSIDE her.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yes, there really IS such a thing as too much of a very good thing.

Kari
03-09-2004, 02:27 AM
Wow, is size really THAT important? lol.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Not to me. But, then, I\'ve never seen one THAT small.

Kari
03-09-2004, 02:33 AM
I\'d say a 10\" tounge would be more kinda

turnoff, mutations are nasty ..... hmmm ... where are ya carrying this thing ? You must have to swallow it every

time you don\'t use it.

What\'s the old joke about the

popular guy licking his eyebrows?

Kari
03-09-2004, 02:38 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What about aesthetics ladies?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s mostly what it\'s about for me. I love the look of a big hard dick. A guy with a

5\" dick that knows what he is doing, still feels wonderful.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Agree with part of that. I don\'t count much for size, in the feel.

However, re:

appearance-- average looks good to me, too.

Kari
03-09-2004, 02:46 AM
considering average is 5.5-5.8 inches I\'d say

6.5-8.5 inches would be as big as you would want to be. Most women can\'t take anything over 8.5 inches at the

most.

Yes, big can hurt.

Kari
03-09-2004, 02:50 AM
Do you think that very attractive men tend to have

more femanine characteristics, which might lead them to have a smaller penis?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Nope. The biggest I\'ve ever seen was attached to a gorgeous hunk.

Nymphette
03-09-2004, 03:12 AM
Same

Chris_23
03-09-2004, 03:45 AM
Ive never got

told i was to big.One time i did hurt this girl but it depends on what postion you are in.

Elana
03-09-2004, 05:32 AM
Im 7.5, I might be little bit over that.This

pole is way off, Some people are lieing.

I\'d like to

take a look at that pole. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
03-09-2004, 06:34 AM
Do you think that very attractive men tend to have

more femanine characteristics, which might lead them to have a smaller penis?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> This would suggest that less atractive men have bigger ones. A funny theory

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Having said that I did know a guy who wasn´t great looking but

had 12 inches and another one who was good looking who had 11.

bjf
03-09-2004, 06:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Do you think that very attractive men tend to have more femanine

characteristics, which might lead them to have a smaller penis?

This would suggest that less atractive men have bigger ones. A funny theory

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Having said that I did know a guy who wasn´t great looking but

had 12 inches and another one who was good looking who had 11.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I bet neither were 12 or 11.

CJ01
03-09-2004, 07:21 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bjf
03-09-2004, 07:32 AM
A) Did you ever see

them?
B) DId you ever measure them?

CJ01
03-09-2004, 07:35 AM
Of course I saw em how

else would I know duh? I didn´t need to measure them and I wouldn´t do such a silly thing. Others did it though

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
03-09-2004, 07:47 AM
Of course I saw em how else would I know duh? I

didn´t need to measure them and I wouldn´t do such a silly thing. Others did it though

<hr

They could have told you.

You never measured (I agree it is silly, I

would never do anything like that), so I don\'t buy it. I am sure they looked very big though.

CJ01
03-09-2004, 08:03 AM
hehe, you just don´t

like the idea do you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
It´s true, whether you believe it or not doesn´t bother me

really. I know what I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 09:36 AM
11 and 12

inches? Simply put, impossible. This/we have discussed this many times at another forum, which specializes in this,

and out of no jealous (I don\'t care how big they are) but size is more than often highly overestimated by women.

As seen by a lot of guys eye witness accounts dealing with the ladies. Nothing sexist and of course that has to be

said here or I get a bite in the ass, but women know little if anyting about accurate penis size and more than often

estimate 2 inches or more than what is there. Plus women do not measure...well if you don\'t measure it how can

you know? Women speak more in terms of relativity. Such as \"It was as big as my forearm\"...which is ridiculous

but shows the point. Men simply just measure it, and often lie about it in public.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So with this we get a total unbalance of relative size, size

queens say stuff like \"I want 9\"....puhlease they have never seen 9 and if they did, they would be having a

vasectomy.

John Holmes himself, who people think was \"14 inches\" was none of the sort. He was merely

guestimated at just nearing or at 10\" inches in length and 7\" inches in girth (circumference). Why did he look

so much bigger well? \"For example, an 8\" x 6\", in terms of cubic volume, is literally almost twice the penile

mass of a 6\" x 5\". About 22 cubic inches versus 11.8 cubic inches.\" So that makes him to appear almost 3x

times larger volume speaking. As size goes up it looks dramatically larger.

Go find a standard ruler

and measure out 8 inches.....I guarantee the number and length will be huge way more than one would expect, and to

many, more than they have ever seen. The bell curve for penile size is very sharp on the upscale...very sharp. So I

highly, highgly doubt that claim of a 11 and 12 inch size viewing you speak of, damn near impossible. I am guessing

they were more around 8.5\" NBP it is not some great mystery most who claim this never measure, which is the

stupidest thing ever (no ruler shot, don\'t believe it then)...If someone told me they could hold their breath for

12 minutes I would time them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have much more info if ya\' need

more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

There is one guy in the biz that is overtly huge, at

or below 11\" inches, if even that. I\'m not sure if I can post that here, if you saw it you would know exactly

what I mean, would blow your mind.....very rare if not impossible. This is a positive for guys though, you can

probably seem and appear bigger if you are in the average range and tack on a few inches if ya want.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
03-09-2004, 09:50 AM
Ron Jeremy is only

10.5, and the nurses couldn\'t believe the size of his d!ck in the hospital when he was born.

Anyway, just

listen to TM, he will teach you much about life.

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 09:56 AM
Ron Jeremy is only 10.5, and the nurses couldn\'t

believe the size of his d!ck in the hospital when he was born.

Anyway, just listen to TM, he will teach you

much about life.

That must be coming from Ron Jermey

himself.....and he is over estimating once again. Ron Jeremy is no 10.5 at all. Ron will be lucky to have hit 8.5\"

inches bone pressed in his fitter days, now that he is all out of shape even less. Nothing freakily spectacular, I

know he is not 9\" at all, far from it.... Another over hyped claim, this is the #1 thing that most people never

analyze or look into for actual factual statements. People piss out ridiculious claims all the time..and why not the

proof...well you know why. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Ron is very overhyped kind of like those \"realistic\" dildos

they make pffft they add size. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif It\'s fun to do, but guys get

warped perspectives, and women have less of an idea, but it works out in your benefit in the end which is

good.

Now \"Mandingo\" is a freakin\' Titan, but still falls inline with realistic sizes comparable to

what you may hear, if I am allowed to post a video clip I will....shocking.

bjf
03-09-2004, 10:01 AM
I was watching a

documentary on him and that is what he said, so you are right about that. Truth be told, I can\'t watch any porn

with him in it, he is too disgusting, so I don\'t know what it looks like.

BTW, some of the toys are quite

small too.

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Yeah I see what

you mean bjf....who knows how he does it? Oh yeah he is more behind the scenes, producing and doing whatever, that

is the only way he could possibly still find work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif These stories

are usually crap anyhow, porn is very seedy and not very trustworthy in general.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Many agree (on the other forum) you are in the larger category when

you are 7.5\" x 5.5\" (that is debatle) 6.5\" is probably more than enough?...yeah size is overrated, and no, one

does not need to be overtly huge, if you got 7\" inches congratulations you are now 9\" inches...hahaha, in the

eyes of many. Girth is underrated btw. There are so many stories on this, it is the most misinterpreted/distorted

issue going, and this is something people can actually prove unlike Ghosts. Then again these stories are

often like Ghost stories, \"I saw a 15 incher\" well, never measured it, no proof at all in general... and like

those ghost stories it\'s about the slight manipulation of the

mind./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I stand by the ruler thing though, if you have one

near you, take a look at it, you will be surprised.

CJ01
03-09-2004, 10:40 AM
but women know little if anyting about accurate

penis size and more than often estimate 2 inches or more than what is there.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> First of all I´´m pretty good at estimating length, second, I do trust a woman or person to know

how to use a ruler or measuring tape. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Crikey, what´s your problem

guys. Why´re you making such a big deal of it?
You´re just making assumptions on what I said. And you basically

saying I´m some twit who believes anything she´s told by some bloke

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

bjf
03-09-2004, 10:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font

but women know little if anyting about accurate penis size and more than

often estimate 2 inches or more than what is there.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> First of all

I´´m pretty good at estimating length, second, I do trust a woman or person to know how to use a ruler or measuring

tape. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Crikey, what´s your problem guys. Why´re you making such a

big deal of it?
You´re just making assumptions on what I said. And you basically saying I´m some twit who

believes anything she´s told by some bloke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Don\'t

worry, be happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
03-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Pride is all

very well, but a sausage is a sausage.

Holmes

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 10:57 AM
First of all I´´m pretty good at estimating

length, second, I do trust a woman or person to know how to use a ruler or measuring tape.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Crikey, what´s your problem guys. Why´re you making such a big

deal of it?
You´re just making assumptions on what I said. And you basically saying I´m some twit who believes

anything she´s told by some bloke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

It has all

the soundings of a urban legend, hearsay means nothing, plus did you see the measurement? Maybe if I did not look or

know anything about situations such as size I would believe that, but that is just it people believing about

anything, and things like this which are rampidly illogical and off the wall, it is in part of human nature to

create these falsified truths, on issues such as this. Eh?

Not making a big deal, but it is very incorrect and

things like this are said all the time, that\'s how Holmes all of a sudden got a 15 inch wang, and in general it

is negative towards size and what guys think....though I could care less, I just want the truth, and the truth is

that is that what you said is very, very, very unlikely. If Holmes (not our Holmes

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) was 10 you knew 2 guys that wer 11 and 12? {People who have not

looked this up know very little on the likliness of that. I\'m not trying to fight with you, but I believe I am,

I\'m right on this... Nothing sexist at all was meant, but women are horrible in general about measuring penis

size (usually over estimate), for reasons, and especially if they only go by what their last boyfriend was which

they never measured.

I will pm you a Mandingo video that should end this discussion very quickly.

One story as a guy told us is he has a girlfriend who once said

her last boyfriend was over 12 inches, he felt a bit hesitant to show her his wang, and when he pulled it out she

told him he was even bigger than her ex...he was 8.75\" inches in length (some due to natural penis enlargement).

Even after he measured it in front of her for her, she disregarded that mentally and still went around saying how

huge the 8.75 guy (him) was.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
03-09-2004, 11:07 AM
Guy that hangs out

on a penis forum = GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not that there is anything wrong with that

Holmes
03-09-2004, 11:37 AM
noooo, not at

all!

Holmes

bjf
03-09-2004, 11:50 AM
Maybe the

centimeters/inches thing messed you up CJ?

Holmes
03-09-2004, 12:03 PM
The aura of

erection is upon you...

Holmes

CJ01
03-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Maybe the centimeters/inches thing messed you up

CJ?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif don´t be DAFT

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 01:07 PM
Guy that hangs out on a penis forum =

GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not that there is anything wrong with that

It\'s

called \"male bonding\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CJ01
03-09-2004, 01:26 PM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guy that hangs out on a

penis forum = GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not that there is anything wrong with that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It\'s called \"male

bonding\".

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> of course it is! Like women going to the bathroom

together or meeting up for a cuppa to talk about their vaginas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

burgerama1960
03-09-2004, 01:30 PM
You mean you

gals don\'t do the vagina talk?

bjf
03-09-2004, 01:41 PM
CJ, Americans don\'t

have a good handle on CMs, maybe you do not have a good handle on inches.

CJ01
03-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Like I said, don´t be

daft /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think you might get into trouble with some on this board

for saying such things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There´s such a huge difference between say, 11 inches and 11 cm,

you gotta be kidding man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bjf
03-09-2004, 01:56 PM
Like I said, don´t be daft

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think you might get into trouble with some on this board for

saying such things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There´s such a huge difference between say, 11 inches and 11 cm,

you gotta be kidding man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

I know, but your perception of what an inch looks like may be off,

since it is not something you regularly use in Europe. That doesn\'t make you daft, it is quite expected.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Anyway, I\'ll just give you this one to you for the sake of

peace.

CJ01
03-09-2004, 01:59 PM
I know, but your perception of what an inch looks

like may be off, since it is not something you regularly use in Europe.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> Brits will beg to differ. Or just kick your bottie.

And yes you´re better off than trying to

make me look like I´m bloody stupid and ain´t got a clue what I´m talking about.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bjf
03-09-2004, 02:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I know, but your perception of what an inch looks like may be off, since it

is not something you regularly use in Europe.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Brits will beg to

differ. Or just kick your bottie.

And yes you´re better off than trying to make me look like I´m bloody stupid

and ain´t got a clue what I´m talking about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

LOL, nobody

is trying to make you look stupid. I can\'t just look at something and know how many inches it is.

I am sure

whatever you saw was massive.

Elana
03-09-2004, 02:11 PM
At least there is

one thing that we can all agree on.......Jason is gay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 02:15 PM
It\'s not

about being stupid or not having a clue.

Here are a few reasons

1. They never measure them....well umm

if you don\'t measure it ya\' don\'t know

2. They go by what their boyfriends tell them of their size,

and compare/contrast against ex\'s

3. They don\'t get it.

4. They have a distorted view of size

naturally.

5. They don\'t get it.

6. Many reasons.

CJ01, how did you see these two

guys....were you in a threesome or a gangbang? Not being daft either.

bjf
03-09-2004, 02:16 PM
At least there is one thing that we can all agree

on.......Jason is gay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Who the hell is Jason? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 02:16 PM
At least there is one thing that we can all agree

on.......Jason is gay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Say What? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Did you call me gay? Oh, now I am going to beat your ass

up after recess...

Watch your back, Elana and your \"special place\" too..

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 02:19 PM
CJ01, I will

post Mandingo\'s big chocalate bar schlong here if you want, you can then tell me if your two friends were larger

or not. He is (smaller) just near/below the size of your friends.

Elana
03-09-2004, 02:20 PM
CJ01, I will post Mandingo\'s big chocalate bar

schlong here if you want

Is that the guy whose poster you have

hanging in your room?

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 02:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font

CJ01, I will post Mandingo\'s big chocalate bar schlong here if you want

Is that the guy whose poster you have hanging in your room?

Damn it.

Elana
03-09-2004, 02:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font

CJ01, I

will post Mandingo\'s big chocalate bar schlong here if you want

Is that the guy whose poster you have hanging in your room?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Damn it.

You are still the same wonderful

person that I used to think was straight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

apple
03-09-2004, 02:23 PM
ok heres a good way

to find the real size of a mans penis (for women) measure the length of your hand from the tip of a finger to a

certain line at the bottom of your hand. remember how long this is! when you\'re going down on your man, line your

hand up along his penis and voila, add or subtract inches if needed and you have the real length. I know for a fact

most of my exes were 7.5 inches :P it wasnt guessing at all, and i didnt even have to put a ruler to it, and they

never had to know what i did either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
03-09-2004, 02:25 PM
apple...every women

knows the hand trick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OCP
03-09-2004, 03:18 PM
I stand by the ruler thing though, if you have one

near you, take a look at it, you will be surprised.

It is

surprising how big 8 inches when you look at it on the rular. Good job Tallmacky

Elana
03-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Go find a standard ruler and measure out 8

inches.....I guarantee the number and length will be huge way more than one would expect, and to many, more than

they have ever seen.

Someone is tooting his own horn, huh?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

OCP
03-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Guy that hangs out on a penis forum =

GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not that there is anything wrong with that

A penis forum?

I guess there is something for everyone.

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 05:43 PM
Someone is tooting his own horn, huh?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

My no!

I

have micropenis!

Micropenis is a rare condition, and for you to even bring this up is so low.

Hope you are

happy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 05:51 PM
Some cannot tell

when I am kidding or not...So Oscar came up with an ingenius system for me!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Whenever I am kidding like the post above I just made, I will

make this statment ahead of time.

The Oscar

- Tallmacky Warning
Warning, Tallmacky is slightly retarded, perverted, bizzare, and a tad bit on the loser

side, the following below is his attempt at being funny and perverted, do not take seriously.

<hr

all right now we are cooking....

OCP you damn right that 8 is

huge...imagine someone cramming that up your arse....I ain\'t gay damn it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Elana
03-09-2004, 05:59 PM
The Oscar - Tallmacky Warning
Warning, Tallmacky

is slightly retarded, perverted, bizzare, and a tad bit on the loser side, the following below is his attempt at

being funny and perverted, do not take seriously.

LOVING IT!

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 06:08 PM
LOVING IT!

The Oscar -

Tallmacky Warning
If you have small animals near by especially if they have a anus keep aware from tallmacky, and

do not take the following below seriously.

Yeah I bet you are loving it....in the vagina...heheheh

hehehehehe. hehehehee. me so funny.

Do you guys get it, she said loving it...and it\'s like so what are you

loving. it in your vagina...hahahahahah. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
03-09-2004, 06:16 PM
</font><blockquote><font

LOVING IT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

If you have small animals near by

especially if they have a anus keep aware from tallmacky, and do not take the following below seriously.

Yeah

I bet you are loving it....in the vagina...heheheh hehehehehe. hehehehee. me so funny.

Do you guys get it, she

said loving it...and it\'s like so what are you loving. it in your vagina...hahahahahah.

<hr

When Bruce created this forum, he could have never dreamed it would turn

into something this sophisticated.

Elana
03-09-2004, 06:18 PM
My no!

I have micropenis!

Micropenis is a

rare condition, and for you to even bring this up is so low.

Gimme a break. Why do you think I let you hang with me? It certainly isn\'t your charm and grace.

tallmacky
03-09-2004, 06:34 PM
Gimme a break. Why do you think I let you hang

with me? It certainly isn\'t your charm and grace. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

Ohhhh pooey! I\'m just a tool.....

YES woohooo!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Chris_23
03-09-2004, 08:39 PM
Does them penis

exercises work?I been thinking about doing them since im around 7.7, I thought i would try to get 8 but im not if

they dont work.I heard they was a waste of time and they wouldnt work.

Chris_23
03-09-2004, 08:51 PM
Here

is a site for you since u seem like u like seeing penis pics heh.

http://www.ratemycock.com (\"http://www.ratemycock.com\")

Chris_23
03-09-2004, 08:52 PM
And no im not GAY just because i posted that site.I know how some people would think that.

OCP
03-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Some cannot tell when I am kidding or not...So

Oscar came up with an ingenius system for me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Whenever I am

kidding like the post above I just made, I will make this statment ahead of time.

</font><blockquote><font

Warning, Tallmacky is slightly

retarded, perverted, bizzare, and a tad bit on the loser side, the following below is his attempt at being funny and

perverted, do not take seriously.

all right now we are

cooking....

OCP you damn right that 8 is huge...imagine someone cramming that up your arse....I ain\'t gay damn

it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Nobody is

cramming anything up my arse!!!! Only Elana and my wife know how big I am.

EXIT63
03-10-2004, 05:23 AM
PENIS PENIS

PENIS!

Will you stop with this penis crap already.

\"Mines not big enough.\"

\"Mines not thick

enough.\"

\"My head looks like President Clintons nose\"

\"Does this weenie bikini make me look

fat?\"

\"My balls itch.\"

You guys are freakin obsessed. Here\'s some advice (not that you\'ll take

it).

Learn how to use the one you\'ve got. If you can pull that off, you won\'t be hearing any complaints

from the ladies. And your phone will always be ringing.

And Jason...Stop being so GAY!

Elana
03-10-2004, 05:36 AM
Learn how to use the one you\'ve got. If you can

pull that off, you won\'t be hearing any complaints from the ladies. And your phone will always be

ringing.

And Jason...Stop being so GAY!

AMEN!!!

Especially to the last part! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
03-10-2004, 06:05 AM
PENIS PENIS PENIS!

Will you stop with this penis

crap already.

\"Mines not thick enough.\"

\"My head looks like President

Clintons nose\"

\"Does this weenie bikini make me look fat?\"

\"My balls itch.\"

You guys are freakin

obsessed. Here\'s some advice (not that you\'ll take it).

Learn how to use the one you\'ve got. If you

can pull that off, you won\'t be hearing any complaints from the ladies. And your phone will always be

ringing.

And Jason...Stop being so GAY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

I love you, Exit. Really and for true. Did I ever tell you that?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now let me go get you a beer.

OCP
03-10-2004, 08:45 PM
PENIS PENIS PENIS!

Will you stop with this penis

crap already.

\"Mines not thick enough.\"

\"My head looks like President

Clintons nose\"

\"Does this weenie bikini make me look fat?\"

\"My balls itch.\"

You guys are freakin

obsessed. Here\'s some advice (not that you\'ll take it).

Learn how to use the one you\'ve got. If you

can pull that off, you won\'t be hearing any complaints from the ladies. And your phone will always be

ringing.

And Jason...Stop being so GAY! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

Well said Exit.....It ain\'t the meat it is the motion, that makes my

baby want to rock! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif