PDA

View Full Version : TRIBEX500

MOBLEYC57
04-15-2003, 12:10 PM
For the last four weeks I\'ve been sweating bullets because I was told that I probably had prostate cancer. I ran a 5.5 PSA, when it should have been 2 to 2.5 or 3 for someone my age. My prostate was enlarged, and my PSA was still high on 10 Apr 03. They told me that it could have been enlarged from a testosterone surge, and a list of other things. The T surge is the only thing that sounded familiar from the list, so I immediately cut out Tribex. They drew more blood on 10 April. Well, I got a phone call today saying that my PSA was .78, and my 5 May biopsy was cancelled! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Tribex is off my list of supplements! Just something for you Tribex testers to be aware of. Tribex wasn\'t pinpointed, but my guess is that it was the reason. Better safe than sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I\'m posting this just in case someone else has a similar problem. TATER!

Phantom
04-15-2003, 12:15 PM
How long did you take this evil supplement /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif?

MOBLEYC57
04-15-2003, 12:24 PM
I\'ve been taking it for about three months, but I\'ve taken it before. I wouldn\'t call it evil, cause it had me feeling beastly in the gym, and muley was waking up doing pushups before I could open my eyes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Still, there\'s a possibility that it may not have been the cause. I just know that once they said testosterone could have been the cause, I stop taking it, and pow! The phone call today, making me scream and shout! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Like I said...I posted this, just in case. TATER!!!

Phantom
04-15-2003, 12:30 PM
Good to hear that everythings well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, I always suggest people to take Milk Thistle and Saw Palmetto with any testosterone boosting supplements, just for safety\'s sake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

MOBLEYC57
04-15-2003, 12:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Good to hear that everythings well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, I always suggest people to take Milk Thistle and Saw Palmetto with any testosterone boosting supplements, just for safety\'s sake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You can say that again!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Never read up on the milky thistle and Saw Palmetto. Sounds like I\'ve got some reading to do, cause I enjoyed the Tribex ride! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thanks for that input! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

druid
04-15-2003, 01:14 PM
what is tribex500? is it a prohormone? I take ZMA, could that cause any prostate problems?

Phantom
04-15-2003, 01:20 PM
http://www.discountanabolics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&amp;Store_Code=DA&amp;Product_Code =T (\"http://www.discountanabolics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&amp;Store_Code=DA&amp;Product_Code =T\")

phersurf
04-15-2003, 02:01 PM
I\'ve been taking it for about three months, but I\'ve taken it before.

All my reading on Tribulus suppliments say to take it for 4 weeks on, then cycle off of it for 2 weeks. No wonder you had problems!

phersurf
04-15-2003, 02:12 PM
This is from www.athleticnutrition.com. (\"http://www.athleticnutrition.com.\")

There is no evidence that shows conclusively what the optimal usage and duration of Tribulus terrestris should be. Many of the research studies done used 750mg of Tribulus terrestris for short periods of time. Unlike DHEA and Androstenedione, Tribulus terrestris is not manufactured by the body, however, prolonged usage could down-regulate it\'s effects and make it less potent and long term usage and its effects have not yet been studied, therefore cycling Tribulus terrestris might be advantageous.

There are different \"schemes\" of cycling that have been reported to work. These include a 3 week \"on cycle\" followed by a 1-3 week \"off cycle\", or a descending dosage pattern such as 4-6 weeks \"on\" followed by 3-6 weeks \"off\". As is the case with all supplementation, better judgment is the key to success. Knowing your body and its limits is as crucial to proper supplementation as it is to proper training.

MOBLEYC57
04-15-2003, 05:20 PM
I\'ve been taking it for about three months, but I\'ve taken it before.

All my reading on Tribulus suppliments say to take it for 4 weeks on, then cycle off of it for 2 weeks. No wonder you had problems!

Nooooooo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I followed the directions to a T! Tribex500 says five days on, two days off, and I did exactly that. Boy Scout\'s honor!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 06:33 AM
www.syntrax.com (\"http://www.syntrax.com\")(www.bodybuilding.com) Syntrax has the best tribulus/furostanolic saponins for testosterone natural boosts. it is called FUZU, and it is much more powerful than Tribex500, and it last longer too. I\'ve used it.

MOBLEYC57
04-16-2003, 12:33 PM
9 - You\'ve used it...what\'s your thoughts, if you don\'t mind sharing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif How long have you been taking it? Tanks!

mikey
04-17-2003, 01:23 AM
yea..

TT (triubulus t.) works as well (i ve tried it last summer, and god my body shaped *muah*.

If u \"potenz in german\" / \"power in english\" i mean sexual power (of a man). World.altavista.com can t translate this word as well ..

Back to TT, i ve tried it from \"vita life\" not so much TT in one cap. If u want to \"eat\" TT u MUST come on a minimum of 600mg SAPONINS-&gt; thats important! (or more a day to have REAL success with it.)

In detail saponin is a component of TT.

Maybe i ll go on summer again with TT.

Nice day!

MOBLEYC57
04-17-2003, 05:42 AM
Thanks Mikey. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Cloud9? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif