PDA

View Full Version : NPA/m vs NPA/w

ontimenow
04-15-2003, 09:14 AM
Does anybody have anything to add to the theory of NPA/w being better than NPA/m for getting sexual hits from women

DrSmellThis
04-15-2003, 03:21 PM
No, but I just ordered my first bottle of Edge/w; so we\'ll see.

franki
04-15-2003, 07:24 PM
Whoa, guess I have to order a bottle of TE/w from the Returned Products Page quickly before they are all gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
04-16-2003, 06:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Does anybody have anything to add to the theory of NPA/w being better than NPA/m for getting sexual hits from women

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Doesnt have to be better, its just different.

A whole different set of reactions.

krtel
04-18-2003, 12:38 PM
Does anyone here have some stories they would like to share with us regarding their experiences with NPA/w? I mean, I would REALLY appreciate it. I\'ve heard that it is potentially something useful for guys, but I haven\'t read any hit stories about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Information posted in this thread will be very useful to any potential mixes I release, which will benefit all of us in the long run.

- Krish

Watcher
04-18-2003, 12:48 PM
Well it would seem that no-one uses it.

krtel
04-18-2003, 12:59 PM
Uh, read this thread. Some guys have actually started testing it.

- Krish

oscar
04-18-2003, 02:08 PM
Y\'all,

Monday night I decided to try out an NPA/w only phero application. Got out of the shower and dried. Got all my goodies within reach and laid back to mix the night\'s potion on my chest.
First I put on about an inch of roll from a Madini bottle of Ambargris. Next did an oval around the Ambargris with Madini\'s Musk Gazelle. Next put about 4 drops of NPA/w on top. Quickly sprayed a shot of Creed\'s Green Irish Tweed on top of the other stuff, mixed with wrists, then rubbed wrists on sides of neck and inside joints of elbows.
Note: The fragrance components are a tried and true recipe for me.

It smelled pretty good, but way different than it would if I\'d been wearing the usual pheros. There was an edge to the scent that I recognized as that predominant note in NPA/w. (Whatever that might be. Estratetraenol perhaps?).

I might have been influenced by the stuff a bit myself. I didn\'t quite feel like I was on top of my game. But then that just may have been the fear of the unknown. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The one noteworthy incident of the night was when a lady friend whom I\'ll usually greet with a hug and a kiss hugged me. She said, \"You smell good\", but she almost always says that. What WAS strange was that she did a double take while hugging me as though she may definitely have noticed that something was amiss with my scent. It was like a freeze of four or five seconds while she was trying to figure out what was wrong or different. But since I can\'t conclude whether her observation was that something was missing, added, better, worse, or just different, the night\'s testing was inconclusive.
Interesting, but inconclusive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

krtel
04-18-2003, 02:48 PM
Thanks oscar! :-) Are you planning on continuing your testing or was that just a one time thing?

- Krish

oscar
04-18-2003, 04:34 PM
Krish,

I don\'t think that I would go with another NPA/w ONLY application. But just not to skew it too much on the follow-up, I might combine it with WAGG or A-Nol.

I surely don\'t think NPA/w had a negative effect, but I\'m inclined to use something in tandem with it that I know has some positive effects. I\'ll only sacrifice so many opportunities for the sake of science. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

krtel
04-18-2003, 05:36 PM
Ok, sounds good! I totally get you. lol.

Manolo
04-19-2003, 03:30 AM
Could someone tell me if NPA/m is scented? I mean apart from the mones scent?

EXIT63
04-19-2003, 03:37 AM
unscented

CptKipling
04-19-2003, 01:57 PM
Ok so far i would conclude the following (in short \'cos im in a hurry!):

- NPA/w does not do much on its own (with a cover scent, and without).

- On its own it DOES seem to have an effect (explained later) when you are in a more intimate environment, such as when you are in really close, or with your SO.

- It seems to have some potential applied with mixes, I have been applying low down on the side of my neck, mostly -nol heavy mixes so far.

Now on to the reactions, unfortunatly nothing properly tied down yet, but here goes...

- More basic attention (sorry i know that one is boring).

- In the less intimate situations, (mostly in combo with another mix), girls seem to look confused all of a sudden, like they stop what they are doing, and just go kind of DIHL.

- In more intimate situations, there seemed to be more \"heat\" between us, which did leave my SO wanting me, often. She even called me up saying she wanted me and that I had to come over! Talk about bringing someone out of their shell! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Disclaimer!!

This is not conclusive, so newbies dont go out and buy it and blame me because it isnt working.

So far these are mostly educated guesses, and what certanty there is will need to be confirmed by others...