PDA

View Full Version : NPA plus APC Duo

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-15-2003, 05:22 AM
Do you ppl think that the \"NPA plus APC Duo\" would work better than Alter Ego/m for someone searching for sexual hits?

Cloud9
04-15-2003, 06:55 AM
AE gets lots of sexual hits, just read the testimonials. I am now using AE/m and APC for the cover scent, works great. I wish TE and NPA didn\'t give off the catt piss smell. Personally, if you are wanting to try the NPA, go with the TE since it has the same ingredients at a lower concentrations. I would put 3-4dabs of TE on, let it dry a little, and then cover it up with APC. you can do 1 drop AE+2dabs TE+APC (cover up). If your wanting to try NPA/TE. I was thinking about trying this, but I would worry about the cat piss smell seeping through. Considering my girlfriend likes the APC a lot I have to even be careful putting on the new AE.

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-15-2003, 07:03 AM
Thanks Cloud9 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
04-15-2003, 07:15 AM
BTW, AE+APC is working great!

LTD420
04-15-2003, 12:20 PM
when you guys wear these combo\'s do you put colonge on to?

I have a bottle of APC and I wear about 6-8 dabs and some colonge.. I really dont notice anything different then usual..

Im thinking about stepping it up and getting a love-scent phero.. I dont know wether to get NPA or AE.. Im leaning towards NPA because its so cheap(can get it with an atomizer for only $25)

But I hear such great things about AE....

Sorry for my rambles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
04-16-2003, 07:07 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
when you guys wear these combo\'s do you put colonge on to?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It depends if one element of a mix has a pleasant cover scent that keeps it smelling nice!

AE and NPA are both great products. But for ease of use i would recomend the TE special, dabbing that on is a very easy to use method. That also makes it very easy to use with your APC, you can just dab that on top.

Anyway, thats good for starters.

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 09:50 AM
I\'ve gotten good results with APC as long as the woman is right near your neck, but I now mainly just use APC to cover the smell of AE, because APC smells so good.