PDA

View Full Version : Question

ontimenow
04-14-2003, 10:15 PM
I\'m new to the board I have been reading info from this board for a while though. I\'ve read so much info before making my first post so I want get flamed. I currently using SOE and TE I\'m 33 years old I\'m just now learning about ratios and all I couldn\'t tell you the ratio I used for SOE or TE. It\'s working alright have been on this combo for about three weeks, I\'m already in a relationship I\'m looking for more of a sexual response. Type of response I\'m getting more flirting talking dirty to each other. From what i\'ve read npa or npa/w may be what I need instead of TE. PI/m from what I\'ve read may be too strong, my girlfriend has a bad temper I thought about the hybrid of KR#1 and DD#1 any suggestions Thanks in advance

SiegeX
04-15-2003, 02:26 AM
hey, im new too so im in the same boat as far as doing research. I havnt bought any pheros yet but it looks like that mix you mentioned called WKM#1 might be just what you (and I are looking for). The PI/m is some potent stuff but its supposedly more reliable and consistant than NPA. so with the WKM#1 mix you have just the tinyist bit to give NPA that boost. Also NPA has some secret ingredients that seem to work whatever they are so its good to keep that in the mix.

Cloud9
04-15-2003, 06:42 AM
I\'d try the DD#1 mix, PI/m would be too much Anone for your age, and even if you just used one drop, one drop doesn\'t spread out much, so it want be quite as effective as something that can be spread out more. TE and SOE should be a good mix for sexual type hits. How many dabs are you using with the TE?

ontimenow
04-15-2003, 06:54 AM
I used three dabs of TE on my wrist and neck. I know I have a lot to learn about ratio and all that\'s why I\'m here, thanks for your response.

CptKipling
04-16-2003, 07:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
when you guys wear these combo\'s do you put colonge on to?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No, see my comment in a recent thread.

Both me and Krish are young and use PI, we just have to use it sparingly.