PDA

View Full Version : PPA/w or SOE/m?

Alquimista
04-14-2003, 03:58 PM
I am planning to make stronger my supply of Anol (my Anone is supported by AE/m, TE, and PI). After read some posts over here, I conclude that SOE/m and PPA/w are good products for Anol.
However I have a question for the guys that have used already both PPA/w and SOE/m. Which one has a smell that is easy to cover (wich one has the best smell)??

Jeeves
04-14-2003, 04:24 PM
At the risk of muddying the waters...if you\'re looking for a solid source of nol with a scent that\'s easy to cover, go with PI/w. Strongest nol concentration and unscented.

Alquimista
04-14-2003, 04:31 PM
Jeeves,

I appreciate too much your advice, but for Anol I do not want a High Concetrate Product. I prefer at the most a mid concetrate product, in order to apply a great amount of it on my pulses (comparing to a high concetrated product), while I apply my Anone sources on my head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 06:30 PM
Phantom uses PPA/w which has copulins with his AE/m. I think SOE would be harder to cover the scent, but one thing SOE has is Arone with the Anol, and you may get more benefits from this. I know I got good results with it and AE, but I had to get rid of the SOE, and I have to use now my old APC with 1-2 drops of AE/m to cover it\'s own scent. She likes the smell of APC a lot. You can also do what phantom does and put some lotion in your hand or a little cup and drop the smelly pheromones in the lotion and rub it on your neck. It makes the smell a lot milder to nothing. After that dries then apply your favorite scent/with or without mones.