PDA

View Full Version : Winning over a girl

trejoe
04-14-2003, 07:33 AM
Hey ladies whats up Im in a little situation. There is this girl Im talking to she likes me and I like her but she has other intrest now the reason I came to the ladies forum was because I need to know what I would need to do in order to win over her thank you for your time ladies.

Phantom
04-14-2003, 07:43 AM
you gotta give us more details /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

trejoe
04-14-2003, 07:46 AM
Well what more can I give I was talking to her and She said she likes me but has other intrest I just need to know what to do to stand out from the comp.

Enticing
04-14-2003, 08:02 AM
\"I have other interests\" The first thing I woudl do is clarify what she means by that. Does that mean she is dating others right now? Does it mean, she\'s interested but she\'s engaged? Bisexual? Busy? About to dump the other guy?

How you set yourself apart is to be more interested, interesting and sweeter than the competition. Lots of eye contact. Lots of concerns for her issues. Listen.

I bet the guys will tell me that\'s a bad approach, that she\'ll just see you as a friend. But, that\'s my 2 cents. First ya gotta find out what the heck she meant by \"I have other interests\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Good luck!

trejoe
04-14-2003, 08:13 AM
Oh that she was saying that there are other guys she likes but at the same time there are other girls thst I like I dont go with any of them or anything but thats about it

trejoe
04-14-2003, 08:14 AM
Oh and she doesnt have a boyfriend or she isnt talking to anyone in that manner

Whiffy
04-14-2003, 02:18 PM
Just to tell it like it is.

She has \"other interests,\" huh? This is a vague answer. I wouldn\'t accept it. Sounds like you already did. You should\'ve gone for the clarification right there on the spot. Don\'t you deserve at least that much?
3. Let her be. She\'s stringing you along. Now I\'m noy saying be an ass to her from now on, but you gotta show her some value. Be friendly, be confident, be cocky ... but don\'t sit around waiting for these \"other interests\" to fizzle out. Continue living your life. You\'ve already made your position clear. Don\'t grovel over it with her.

How do you win her over? You don\'t. If you\'re doing things right (being active as opposed to passive), she\'ll come around. If she doesn\'t, ehhh would you wanna be with a girl like this??

Just my 2 cents - keep the change.

seadove
04-14-2003, 09:05 PM
Trejoe,

Sit down, cause I have something to tell you.

Are you sitting down? Well ok, here goes :

When a girl tells you \" I HAVE OTHER INTERESTS\" it really means the following :

\"I wouldn\'t date you if you were in the same \'solar system\', much less the same building.\"

Got that? Well I\'m sorry, someone has to tell you the truth, damn it !!.

Now go and find someone else and I\'m sure you\'ll get what you want in the end.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-14-2003, 09:10 PM
Exactly what Seadove said.

EXIT63
04-15-2003, 03:22 AM
Exactly, it means NO!