PDA

View Full Version : Newbie, need recommendation

SiegeX
04-14-2003, 06:42 AM
Hi all, ive been reading all I can on this site and there is just so much information that im having a hard time choosing which phero(s) to choose. I would highly appreciate some suggestions from seasoned members. Here is some info about me to help you with your suggestions:

Im 23 years old, 5\'9, 170lbs. I would say im a beta male, in High School I was always the listener guy that becomes the friend while he watches his alpha male friends hook up with the girl he spent a year trying to win over. Im currently in college and I Just got out of a 4 year relationship so ive been out of the game for awhile and need that extra edge. One thing I noticed (and not sure if this matters) is that when I talk to girls online I have a very alpha male type of personality. But in person I tend to revert back to my beta male characteristics. I want something that will bring out my alpha male quality but still maintain my listener type of personality, sort of the best of both worlds. I was thinking about maybe doing DD#1 which is SoE + NPA, but again im just a newbie and will be easily swayed if given other suggestions by people in the know-how.

Also, I did a search on the entire site to see if Versace Blue Jeans and/or Curve were good colognes to mix with. Both of these colognes on their own have attracted attention so Id like to stay with one/both of them if at all possible. Thanks for your help in advanced.

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 06:54 AM
Here are some great combos for the young men.
NPA+SOE
TE+SOE
AE+SOE**
AE+PPA/w**

SiegeX
04-14-2003, 07:39 AM
Thanks for your suggestion. I just read all 20 pages of the WKM#1 thread and from what ive read it looks to be right down my ally. Its just like SoE+NPA with a bit of PI. The PI makes it a bit pricey but im sure ive spent way more money on my ex for things that didnt benefit me 1/100 as much as this will. Any comments on this?

Oh and also, I noticed that WKM#1 was applied with a roll-on. However I only see atomizers for sale on the main page. Where would I pick up a roll-top bottle to put my mix in? Thanks again.

Shoe
04-14-2003, 02:02 PM
SOE comes in a roll on applicator.