PDA

View Full Version : Climatique

elvido
04-14-2003, 03:39 AM
Wondering if anyone here has tried climatique sexual enhancement gel and what the results are. Also, does aplication of the gel take a lot of precision to acheive good results? The instructions say \"inner side of the clitoris\". Does one really need to be that exact or a general aplication to the clitoral area good enough?

Elana
04-14-2003, 04:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Also, does aplication of the gel take a lot of precision to acheive good results?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Honey, it\'s the application of the gel that causes the results. A man can rub mayonnaise on my clit and I would be in heaven. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
It probably has that minty cool feeling that feels very nice, but seriously....that application is the real fun part.

koolking1
04-14-2003, 04:41 AM
aside from the benefit Elana mentioned, my girlfriend says she feels nothing extra from it.

koolking1
04-14-2003, 04:42 AM
Elana, funny you should mention mayonaisse.

seadove
04-14-2003, 04:46 AM
&lt;&lt;&lt; Elana, funny you should mention mayonaisse. &gt;&gt;&gt;

Koolking, what product do you prefer? Ketchup?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-14-2003, 05:34 AM
I\'m assuming this is the same stuff as Stimugel and Viagel - L-arginine with some mint in a gel substance - the directions say to apply a dime sized amount to the underside of the clitoris.

It does give a harder clitoral erection that lasts longer.

That\'s a pretty small area and a pretty messy substance to try to be real precise with. Just put it on her genital area and rub it in well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif You should probably rub it in for at least ... oh, ten/fifteen minutes ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bundyburger
04-14-2003, 01:59 PM
FTR - \"You should probably rub it in for at least ... oh, ten/fifteen minutes ...\"

sheeesh ftr! I thought you were the type that couldn\'t wait that long for D?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif