PDA

View Full Version : grow breasts and lose hair w/ ae?

jedi
04-14-2003, 01:14 AM
was reading shyguy\'s post from awhile ago stating that ae might cause gyno or breast growth and hair loss. i am wondering if any longtime users of AE have had any adverse experiences of breast growth and hair loss on account of the steroidal component of pheromones? or how many people are experiencing the puffiness due to estrogen increases that sonnyblack describes?

Phantom
04-14-2003, 03:40 AM
Nope lol, all i\'ve experienced is some skin irritation with oil based products.

ShyGuy
04-14-2003, 05:19 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
was reading shyguy\'s post from awhile ago stating that ae might cause gyno or breast growth and hair loss.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I didn\'t state that ae might cause gyno or breast growth and hair loss, I asked if it could. I was just a bit worried after reading SonnyBlack\'s post that -rone might raise estrogen levels. I don\'t know if it does. The reason I asked is that I have been hearing that people who use steroids for bodybuilding might get that kind of side effects. Also, I think someone mentioned in another thread that taking too much DHEA might cause hair loss.

DrSmellThis
04-14-2003, 05:52 AM
I can tell you that I am vulnerable to both conditions and that I have not had these with any l-s pheros.

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 06:26 AM
I think this is all bogus, and the reason he got the puffy and swollenness is because he had an allergic reaction to the covered scent or something in the product. What he described sounds just like a standard allergic reaction. I have experienced some itching with APC on my skin if I get too much on one spot, but it goes away.

druid
04-14-2003, 02:07 PM
i ordered a bottle of ae back in feb and it is almost gone (that stuff is good) and i have had no side-effects from it except maybe a slightly inflated ego from hits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oscar
04-14-2003, 02:37 PM
jedi,

I\'ve been using pheromones for several years, and AE for almost two years. Not only HAVEN\'T I noticed any hair loss, but if anything it appears that the hair on all parts of my body is thicker and fuller than it EVER was before. Especially between my tits.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jedi
04-14-2003, 06:32 PM
my bad. sorry to have misquoted you. thanks for your perspectives shyguy. this seems like a great forum even for the overly concerned perhaps like me.

ShyGuy
04-15-2003, 04:04 PM
my bad. sorry to have misquoted you. thanks for your perspectives shyguy. this seems like a great forum even for the overly concerned perhaps like me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No problem. And, I don\'t think there is anything wrong with being \"overly concerned\". I know I am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I didn\'t mean to scare anybody with my post though.

And, yes, this is a great forum with lots of really great and helpful people.

TBiRD
04-15-2003, 05:23 PM
lol \"GROW BREASTS and LOOSE HAIR\"

That reminds me of a crazy bet I saw on tv:

A plastic surgery doc offered a friend of his 100 000$ if he would allow the doc to implant some sillicon titz.
Basically just for fun, and the doc would take the silicon out again , after photos were shot.

Now see what happens : The guy agrees , gets the boob job done , keeps the 100 000$ , and F.UCKIN KEEPS the BOOBIES !

He liked em so much , that he decided to keep em for a few years. Throw in the mix , that he is a married man with children , and his wife actually likes and supports the whole tittie thing ! (she even enjoys the sexlife much more !!! hrhr boobies all over the place)

Oh btw , I saw the guy exposing his \"new breasts\" on tv..and I must say ...this was a very funny looking man with very beatiful titz....lol ..he actually has to wax alot , cos the chest hair still grows on his breasts lol.

= GROW BREASTS AND LOOSE HAIR WITH[out AE) !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 04:56 AM
EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-16-2003, 06:03 AM
It is impossible for someone to have those effects... it\'s completely different using topical pheromones and using steroids (which are not taken topically, of course). And I don\'t think anyone wish to drink the pheros /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 06:36 AM
They don\'t make topical steroids, but they do make specially formulated topical pro-steroids, which are legal.

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 06:37 AM
Just apply the pheromones to your scalp and see if you loose any hair, if you don\'t then it\'s not true!!!!!

CJ01
04-16-2003, 08:08 AM
Nope, I´ve used AE for ages and I´m still wearing the same cup size. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif CJ

InternationalPlayboy
04-20-2004, 10:17 AM
lol \"GROW BREASTS and LOOSE

HAIR\"

That reminds me of a crazy bet I saw on tv:

A plastic surgery doc offered a friend of his 100 000$

if he would allow the doc to implant some sillicon titz.
Basically just for fun, and the doc would take the

silicon out again , after photos were shot.

Now see what happens : The guy agrees , gets the boob job done ,

keeps the 100 000$ , and F.UCKIN KEEPS the BOOBIES !

He liked em so much , that he decided to keep em for a few

years. Throw in the mix , that he is a married man with children , and his wife actually likes and supports the

whole tittie thing ! (she even enjoys the sexlife much more !!! hrhr boobies all over the place)

Oh btw , I saw

the guy exposing his \"new breasts\" on tv..and I must say ...this was a very funny looking man with very beatiful

titz....lol ..he actually has to wax alot , cos the chest hair still grows on his breasts lol.

= GROW BREASTS AND

LOOSE HAIR WITH[out AE) !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I wonder whatever happened to this guy. I read about him in Maxim

Magazine. The actual story was that he was a gambler and his buddies had bet him the money to have the implants

done. I think he had to keep them for a year to collect on the bet. He had to shop around for a surgeon who was

willing to do the operation. I do recall reading though, as the above quote states, that he liked playing with them

and so did his wife and was thinking of keeping them for awhile.

Sagacious1420
04-20-2004, 02:33 PM
i ordered a bottle of ae back in feb

and it is almost gone (that stuff is good) and i have had no side-effects from it except maybe a slightly inflated

ego from hits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif LMFAO

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

JB
04-20-2004, 07:51 PM
lol , i

saw that guy on a show, it was really weird when he showed them alright.

CJ01
04-21-2004, 12:16 PM
I

remember that guy too. Last time he said he wanted to keep them and his wife was p*ssed off at that or something

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif