PDA

View Full Version : First few days - hit after hit

Whiffy
04-13-2003, 08:03 PM
This isn\'t anything new for those in-the-know around here, but good hit stories are always a fun read, right?

Got my first order of AE and NPA. Trying to avoid the typical rookie route, I read hours of back posts on usage and whatnot and settled on 3 drops of AE, 2 of NPA on wrists. Hit the mall, got hits left and right. By hits I mean, girls I would\'ve never approached (cuz I never got the go-ahead from them) were suddenly turning heads, smiling ear-to-ear and when I did engage em, were SOOOOOOOOOO receptive. I swear, I was thinking, \"ah, well, placebo effect\" and \"I\'m just noticing things a little bit more now, things that were probably always there\" but no ... I mean, this one girl walked up to me, slowed down and gave me the biggest smile ever. I saw her later at the food court, walked up told her I liked her hair, got her name then went my own way. Sure enough, 10 minutes later she appears in the same store I was, grabs onto my shoulder from behind and says \"Thanks for the compliment! I really needed that today!!\" and then gives me her number. We ended up shopping for a bikini for her right then and there. Hot damn!

Next day same thing: This time I\'m experimenting with APC/NPA (JB#1 mix) and same success stories. More numbers, you name it. At the movie theater, this little Latin girl working tjere (probably a little too young for my tastes - I didn\'t ask) was fixated on me as I tried to order a drink and hotdog. Talk about DIHL. Two feet away ... TO MY FACE! She just stood there all dreamy-eyed, smiling. I had to wave to snap her out of it. Heheh.

Anyway, Those were just the extremes. To sum it all up: Every girl I met was almost waaaaaay too receptive. I can\'t believe this! And don\'t get me started on the older women.....

Mewbies: I\'m one of you! This stuff opens doors BIG TIME. The rest is up to you.

Lutz
04-13-2003, 08:06 PM
Hey, nice post Whiffy! Keep those hit stories coming! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alquimista
04-13-2003, 09:24 PM
Whiffy:
It seems that I am not the only one that had a nice week!! Enjoy your pheromones and girls... Bon Appetit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Watcher
04-13-2003, 11:39 PM
Its a good tool to have in ones arsenal, gives you a 100% competitive boost and women just love it.

Phantom
04-14-2003, 03:36 AM
where did you apply the 3 drops of AE? directly on the NPA?

Whiffy
04-14-2003, 07:50 AM
Phantom:

I used AE on my neck, rubbing it in up under my ears. Then not to waste anything, I put some water on my hands and ran em through my hair. Put one drop NPA on each wrist.

johnngo19
04-14-2003, 09:03 AM
PHEROMONE IS ONLY TO INCREASE YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS TO WOMEN. IT IS NOT A MAGNET AND WILL NOT ATRRACT WOMEN THAT AGGRESSIVELY TO YOU LIKE THAT.

Whiffy
04-14-2003, 09:38 AM
Okay, sounds like someone\'s ODing on -none.

Why would I make up a story like that? Don\'t believe me? Fine, don\'t believe me. I have no reason to care. Being a very, very satisfied customer and newbie I just thought I\'d contribute what I\'ve experienced these first few times.

Just a reminder: I got go-ahead signals. I took the initiative after that. What\'s \"aggressive\" here? It\'s not a guy\'s role to flirt. Girl\'s flirt; a guy\'s job is to take action when she\'s giving him signals. This girl that came up to me and gave me her number. All she had to do was smile. That boosted my confidence enough for me to approach her and compliment her, get her name, tell her I\'d see her around (the mall) and go back to my friend at our table at the food court. She responded to my advances after that point when I ran into her a few minutes later.

What I don\'t get is your need to call me out like that. What, do you go around trying to debunk the 100\'s of hit posts on here cuz you might not be getting any? Maybe it\'s that charming personality of yours...

johnngo19
04-14-2003, 09:46 AM
This second story you tell is much more resonable. The first story you tell, it was like she was following you around the mall and try to crush you right there.

BassMan
04-14-2003, 09:54 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What I don\'t get is your need to call me out like that. What, do you go around trying to debunk the 100\'s of hit posts on here cuz you might not be getting any? Maybe it\'s that charming personality of yours...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You mean he was serious? I thought he was trying to imitate the Iraqi Information Minister...

Whiffy
04-14-2003, 09:56 AM
Anything I can do to help, eh?

I PM\'d you this: I\'m not the best looking guy out there. But I\'m amazed what this stuff is doing. If nothing else, it\'s a great placebo and gets you studying the reactions of people around you. Maybe this intensive awareness we\'re practicing is attractive to them.

Don\'t get me wrong. Women aren\'t throwing themselves at me. I said \"receptive.\" This is opening windows of opportunity. Once I\'m in, I\'m a good enough conversationalist to carry myself where I hope to go.

Peace. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
04-14-2003, 01:11 PM
STOP LYING. THAT STORY TOTALLY UNTRUE. YOU MAKE MANY BONE HEADED MISTAKES IN YOUR STORY THAT CLEARLY TELL YOU ARE LYING. FIRST OF ALL, PHEROMONE IS ONLY TO INCREASE YOUR ATTRACTIVENESS TO WOMEN. IT IS NOT A MAGNET AND WILL NOT ATRRACT WOMEN THAT AGGRESSIVELY TO YOU LIKE THAT.

Not to sound as rude as you were to Whiffy but I suggest you do a little less talking and a bit more listening (in our case reading.) When I read what Whiffy said I knew exactly what he was saying. I had went to the mall yesterday and got very strong reactions looks all over the place from many women, and in the same way Whiffy described it.

I had not worn phero\'s that day (took a day off), but when you are spraying two sprays of PE in your hair it has a way of lasting even a shower. Basically I was using wearing pheros non stop for a month most of the time applied on skin and using deordant soap except for that day. What I am saying is I can even understand my own story I don\'t understand why you cannot understand Whiffy\'s.

PS what have your reactions from others with pheromones been?

johnngo19
04-14-2003, 05:42 PM
Wiffy\'s story maybe true. But I still think he exaggerated his story.

And when I say \"aggressive\", I mean she is wild, nut, and totally crazy about you.

tallmacky
04-14-2003, 06:07 PM
sorry john if I came off a bit rude, I don\'t see how he could have exagerated this part.

\"I saw her later at the food court, walked up told her I liked her hair, got her name then went my own way. Sure enough, 10 minutes later she appears in the same store I was, grabs onto my shoulder from behind and says \"Thanks for the compliment! I really needed that today!!\" and then gives me her number. We ended up shopping for a bikini for her right then and there. Hot damn!\"

I think he knows what to contribute to the mones and what not too, even in his post he was aware of not falling for the placebo effect and so on.

Alquimista
04-14-2003, 06:27 PM
Guys, changing a little bit subject /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif, what is the placebo effect?

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 06:39 PM
Placebo example: two test subjects receive two pills. One pill makes you smart and the other(placebo) is filled with sugar. Both subjects are told they received the smart pill. The one that took the sugar pill will perform slightly higher than normal on a test because he thinks he took the smart pill. Now the one who received the smart pill will score higher, but the point is that the one who did received the sugar pill scored higher than his normal because of the placebo effect. understand now.

Alquimista
04-14-2003, 06:43 PM
Cloud9,
I got the point. So how do you apply the placebo effect in the pheromones subject (how does it happens, at al)?

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 06:46 PM
putting on a product you think has pheromones and if it does really have pheromones or not, you will be more likely to be outgoing and more observant for hits..more open and confident with women than you usually are.

TBiRD
04-15-2003, 01:36 PM
@johngo19 - Dude stop being so rude..u sound like a kid , like : I don\'t get hits , why is Wiffy gettin any ? Thats wak !

@Wiffy - Man , I really feel your story. Its exactly like the storys I experienced and posted at first. You got very good reactions + turned more or less every womens head , had a great time.
I understand and believe all that , simply because exactly the same happened to me back in those days too !

HOWEVER ! One big difference : I couldn\'t close the deal !

Ok let me break it down for u :

What you experienced was : walking around like a BIG -none OD cloud ! Judging from your application dosage [ 3 drops AE + 2 drops NPA !!!!!] and considering , that 1 drop NPA is considered as OD already by a majority of users here - I think I\'m right about the OD !

Now the crazy stuff is : YOU were still able to close the deal(s) - excellent reaction with the first girl - No doubt !

Maybe you produce very low amounts of -none naturally , so all the extra -none was accidently good for u !

I get my \"more-than-enaugh\" share of stares with either 3-4 drops AE standalone or 3 drops AE with 3-5 dabs TE.
Look ! its just 3 drops AE with just 3 - 5 little dabs of TE - compared to your NPA usage...u use many many more times TE than I do. Wich is a waste of product...cos u dont need more than one drop of NPA to benefit from the secret ingredient effects (heat + wetness in the ladys)- actually less than a drop of NPA.

But than again and MOST important of all : YOU WERE SUCCESSFULL ! So feel free 2 say a big \"f.u.c.k.-y.o.u.\" to each and everybody here including me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif and enjoy the time of your life...

Ok seriously : Consider using the same amount that got u the first mad hits , for atleast 2 weeks...like every other day going to the mall and see if reactions are the same ! Thats the only way to make sure , that this is REALLY your \"always working magic potion\" and not PLACEBO induced hallucinations.

Oh and to those who doubt hit stories by newbies....It really easy to catch someone who is lying :

If a guy posts a crazy hit story ...and then u see him 2 days later on the forum , postin + asking for help AGAIN cos obviously the first time it didnt work or was placebo, then u know his first story was bullshit in the firstplace...aight !

Enjoy !

Whiffy
04-15-2003, 01:57 PM
Like I said, \"for those in the know\" ... I thought you\'d enjoy reliving your experiences as a newbie through mine.

Life is good.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DrSmellThis
04-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Speaking of closing the deal, I thing A1, extra -nol, and a touch of WAGG helps with that, because closing is much about comfort; assumed familiarity; and quiet confidence that she has \"already\" said \"yes.\"

In fact, if you meditate on these concepts and practice them you might improve your closing.

CptKipling
04-16-2003, 06:41 AM
and quiet confidence that she has \"already\" said \"yes.\"

I think this is very important.

It\'s like what has been said many times on the forum, women need men to be men, and to some degree that means making decisions for them. In this case that would be \"Yes I am the guy you have have been looking for, and yes I will give you a great time.\"

Elana
04-16-2003, 06:43 AM

It\'s like what has been said many times on the forum, women need men to be men, and to some degree that means making decisions for them. In this case that would be \"Yes I am the guy you have have been looking for, and yes I will give you a great time.\"

That\'s a big time turn on. Men need to be men. LOVE those alpha men. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TBiRD
04-16-2003, 06:57 AM
this is aaaaaaa maaaaaaaaaaans wooooorld...

BUT

it would be

NOTHING !

NOOOOTHIIIIINNNNNG !

without...

a WOMAN or a GIRL

CptKipling
04-16-2003, 07:02 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Whiffy
04-16-2003, 10:58 AM
I got no prob closing the deal. I\'ve just always suspected I could use a good enhancer to kickstart the whole process. One of you said I probably came close to ODing? I\'m pretty sure I did, being a newbie and all. But, hey, that\'s what i gotta do then. Damn, this is a tricky science. But it\'s fun learning.

Cloud9
04-16-2003, 11:20 AM
What product has A1 in it? And where can you get Andro 1?

Kifer85
04-17-2003, 08:05 PM
JAMES BROWN---

GOODNIGHT!!!