PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Signature?

Cloud9
04-13-2003, 12:17 PM
What is the deal with our pheromone signature? What does it do for us? I am wondering if using too much pheromones is bad for maintaining your signature? Also, what if you are in a relationship and your signature means more, but you still want to use pheromones? What are peoples opinions? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DrSmellThis
04-14-2003, 06:03 AM
It\'s like \"souping up\" your signature, which still comes through the sexmones.

Also your body had its own unique bacteria that convert the added mones in multiple, signature ways.

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 06:16 AM
Thanks DRSmellthis!

filterfactory
04-14-2003, 11:34 PM
How does the bodies unique bacteria break down the mones in multiple ways? Do you mean that if I was to put a drop of A1 on my wrist and you were to put A1 on your wrist that when it\'s all brocken down we would have differing brocken down compounds from the A1?

What compounds would they be?

And how many would there be(compounds)?

How many different types of bacteria are there that convert the mones?

Would you have some bacteria that I wouldn\'t or would we all have the same types but in just varying numbers and concentrations?

Would girls have entirely different bacteria than us?

I know there might not actually be an answer out there yet for these questions, but if you could shed any light on this that would be great as I\'ve read about this but never really been able to find solid info about it.

Thanx

Cloud9
04-15-2003, 06:38 AM
I would think just carying numbers and concentrations, but I could be wrong.

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-15-2003, 07:00 AM
We have millions of bacterias in our bodies... millions in the skin... the type and number of them is not the same for different ppl... I think noone here knows what compound of the phero products those bacterias \"destroy\"... they of course metabolize the pheros. Well, the word metabolize is not correctly used but it is just for u to understand that the bacterias that we have in our skin change (at least, a little bit... even if it is unnoticed) always the effect of topical application products...

Cloud9
04-15-2003, 07:13 AM
OFcourse, there is always putting pheromones on our clothing to avoid the bacteria.

Watcher
04-15-2003, 12:38 PM
We need james kohl to answer this one.

DrSmellThis
04-15-2003, 03:07 PM
There are many kinds of aerobic corneform (I hope this is spelled right) bacteria, which metabolize testosterone and its derivatives. I think sex, diet, genetics, health, emotional states, the use of antibiotics and steroids, and climate all play a role in our unique bacteria profiles.

A1 and -none convert back and forth to each other, mostly in the -none direction however; and the ratio of one to the other at one time will vary. But there are many other complexities, and we don\'t yet understand them, partially because secretive researchers are way more concerned with profit than science.