PDA

View Full Version : pheros and age

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:09 PM
Hi to all,
Does anyone know if a persons age has anything to do with their responsiveness to pheromones?
What I mean is, would someone who is, say around 50+ be less likely to be receptive and sensitive to pheros than someone who is very young?
(Has any scientific been done in this area?)

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
Just from my own use of pheromones, I\'ve noticed that better reactions seem to come from either women in their late teens, or early 20s. Maybe at that age they\'re better able to detect pheros, or maybe they\'re not as sophisticated when it comes to hiding their attraction to men.

My two cents....

**DONOTDELETE**
The only thing that comes to mind on this is that the older you get the less effective your sense of smell is, just like your eyesight and other senses, so it stands to reason that the phero sensors (VNO) are not quite what they used to be either.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:10 PM
I\'ve had hits from all ages, especially those in the 30-40 age range.

-----
Don Juan

**DONOTDELETE**
I\'m 50+ Ive just started useing pheromones for about a month every day now. \"The pheromones do work on older womam in their 30\'s, 40\'s, 50\'s and even late 60\'s. let me tell you what just happen to me.
I went to my Denist office, this receptionst takes me back to room and comments that I smell realy good, I said it\'s a new colone It\'s not to strong is it, she said no It\'s delicious. She left and the dental assistant in and started to get ready. The receptions comes back in and starts hugging me and kissing me on the cheek \"she would not let go\" I thought she was going to do me in the chair. Then she says watch out for her honey ( the assistant) then walks out. Now this gal is in her late 60\'s or early 70\'s kind of grossed me out but this woman lost control. I\'ve been going to this Denist for over five years and this receptionist has not shown any intrest in me before. I have had two other encounters similar to this in the past month. One with a woman 35 that I\'ve known for over ten years and another client of mine for over six years. From my limited experince
I have noticed that pheromones have little or no effect on some women to some effect to just losing control.
By the way I was wearing Jovan Sex Appeal for men and Primal Instinct, one drop behind each ear and one drop on each wrist and forarm.
Thanks JB

**DONOTDELETE**
I have been using Pheromones (Primal Instinct,The Edge, Alter Ego) for about two months. I find that the \'20s, \'30s, \'40s year old women are more receptive. Although I haven\'t been attacked by A 60 yr. old yet.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

(Edited by jose at 9:41 am on May 18, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**
Im 20 but get followed around by 60-70 year olds really sick and weird but anyhows

**DONOTDELETE**
Sorry I should have responded ages ago to these replies,

Well I hope I don´t get chased by 70 year olds - men OR women! ( or women full stop) dating older men is fine
as far as I´m concerned but not when it comes close to necrophilia (I think that´s spelled wrong) I don´t want to offend any men who might be reading this, but ,hey.

About the dentist story, most doctors receptionists I´ve come across are total bitches. I don´t know why that is (my dentists´one is a rare exception to that rule ) but if I met one that is super friendly to me when I´m wearing pheros then that would be real evidence that they are effective, in my eyes anyway!

Luv CJ

PS please be careful when getting pensioners worked up with your pheros - ( I´m thinking cardiacs and so on !)

-----
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
Oh im sure that the paramedics should be on hand they like to sit just as the younger ones do its real scary anyhows you gotta take the good stuff with the bad i guess ???

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 10:11 PM
Most likely, the better the persons sense of smell and the clearer the nasal passages are, the better that people will be able to detect the pheromones. If someone has a stuffy nose or nasal congestion, the pheromones may not be able to get to the vomeronasal glands (which are designed to detect them).