PDA

View Full Version : VOTE YOUR FAVORATE PHEROMONES.

johnngo19
04-13-2003, 12:11 PM
What is your favorate pheromone? Which of the following usually give you good result? Chose one of the following that give you consistently result and change the way people see you. You can only vote for one of the following, so choose your favorate.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1050261088johnngo19\">

Which of the following usually give you really good result?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Primal Instinct(PI)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Alter Ego(AE)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Scent of Eros(SOE)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />The Edge(TE)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />Perfect 10
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />Rogue Male(RM)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />Andro 4.2
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"8\" />Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate(APC)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"9\" />Attraction
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"10\" />New Pheromone Additive(NPA)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"11\" />Passion Pheromone Attractant(PPA)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"12\" />Passion Copulin Concentrate(PCC)

<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

xvs
04-13-2003, 02:23 PM
How about WAGG?

johnngo19
04-13-2003, 04:19 PM
Ooops. I forgot about the Wagg. But I couldn\'t edit my post now because post with poll in it is uneditable. IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR WAGG, JUST REPLY TO THIS POST AND SAY I VOTE FOR WAGG. Sorrrrrryyyyy Mr.wagg, I hope you are not mad at me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

John

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 06:31 AM
Bump

franki
04-14-2003, 06:32 AM
You also forgot Pheromax.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hoodas
04-14-2003, 06:38 AM
Looking at the results of the votes, I guess that settles the Alter Ego debate on another post. It has the most votes so far!

franki
04-14-2003, 06:41 AM
I guess a lot of the people that voted for AE only have a few products in their arsenal ...

CptKipling
04-14-2003, 07:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I guess a lot of the people that voted for AE only have a few products in their arsenal ...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

which is why this isnt a very good poll.

But it seems to have given pretty good results.

upsidedown
04-14-2003, 07:08 AM

Well, I can\'t speak for everybody, but I voted for AE, and I\'ve got about 80% of what\'s sold on L-S. So, I\'m not a novice with a limited arsenal.

I like other products as well, and will usually combine other things (NPA, SoE) with my AE as well. But, just having to go with one single product....it just had to be AE because it\'s gotten the best results on it\'s own of anything I\'ve used, and is a great foundation to work with if you want to add to it.

jose
04-14-2003, 08:11 AM

I also voted for AE and I have tried 6 of what\'s on the poll, so I guess your theory is wrong.

franki
04-14-2003, 08:28 AM
Ok, Jose and Upsidedown, I was wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

What meant to say was that you should only ask those who have some experience with pheromones AND have tried multiple prodcuts.

johnngo19
04-14-2003, 08:50 AM
How come nobody is voting for SOE? It only got 3 votes. SOE is pretty good too. I though it is the best pheromone next to AE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

John

hoodas
04-14-2003, 09:17 AM
I think most people don\'t associate SOE with sexual hits, and most people probably consider their \'favorite\' one the one that gets them the most sexual hits. I voted for SOE since I have seen the most consistent hits from it, although other products have provided for more sexual hits.

upsidedown
04-14-2003, 09:21 AM
I think most people don\'t associate SOE with sexual hits, and most people probably consider their \'favorite\' one the one that gets them the most sexual hits. I voted for SOE since I have seen the most consistent hits from it, although other products have provided for more sexual hits.

That\'s exactly the reason. SoE is EXCELLENT for what it does, and I often use it on it\'s on depending on the situation. But AE, with it\'s -none, is the product for me that has shown obvious signs of getting the ladies\' motors running so to speak.

Whiffy
04-14-2003, 10:09 AM
Hoodas:

I agree with you 100 percent. SOE is consistent for it\'s purpose. So far, in your opinion (forget the popular opinion here) what other products have provided more sexual hits for you?

CptKipling
04-14-2003, 10:17 AM
TEm

hoodas
04-14-2003, 10:20 AM
Hoodas:

I agree with you 100 percent. SOE is consistent for it\'s purpose. So far, in your opinion (forget the popular opinion here) what other products have provided more sexual hits for you?

SOE + NPA has been pretty good, PI/M + PI/W has been good as well covered with cologne. Lately, I have been trying RM and RM + PI(W) and although I haven\'t gotten consistent sexual hits with RM, they are still there.

johnngo19
04-14-2003, 06:04 PM
I don\'t know about you guys, but when I use PI/m people just seem to be very unpleasant at me. I almost get into a fight once because of PI. It make people very angry and mad when they are around me. I only used 1 drop though. I don\'t know what\'s up with PI and why it produce this result. I stop using PI now. I am sticking with AE, it give me pretty good result so far.

Alquimista
04-14-2003, 06:32 PM
johnngo19,

You are right man. PI is \"quite dangerous\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. One day, the last time I used my PI, I used 2 drops PI and 2 drops of AE, and I was in the kitchen washing the dishes. My hostmother arrived there, she was just looking at me with a kind of exclamation on her face, and two days after she asked me if I was feeling good or not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 06:34 PM
PI/m is for the older guys that produce less Anone, are you an old man with old hairy balls? PI/m has a butt load of Anone.

Alquimista
04-14-2003, 06:39 PM
PI/m is for the older guys that produce less Anone, are you an old man with old hairy balls? PI/m has a butt load of Anone.

Cloud9,
I am a young guy, and that is why I stopped for a while to use the PI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. These days I am using as Anone source my AE/m, but because on the past few days I had the \"Teddy Bear Effect\" I am planning to go back to my PI/m, but only after I learn more how to use it without collateral damages.

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 06:42 PM
AE has more than enough Anone, you just need to add more drops to acheive that effect. getting more Anol and Arone want hurt at all. if you get PI/m the Anone concentration is way to high for youngins like us, and you\'d only get to use one drop. The more you can spread out a product the more effective it will be.

Alquimista
04-14-2003, 06:50 PM
Cloud9,
Yes but I want to get rid of the TBE for sometimes. However, I do not have a conclusion yet how it ends: if you keep the girl or if she flies away and keeping you as a friend. I am going to meet one of the girls that I had with a TBE next weekend, and then we will see... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

johnngo19
04-14-2003, 06:53 PM
yep, I am pretty young, only 21. I had stop using PI.

johnngo19
04-14-2003, 07:01 PM
Hi. What is the Teddy bear effect?

John

Cloud9
04-14-2003, 07:04 PM
well if your wanting to use an anone only product then use about 4dabs of TE. Women want more than just a sexual drive for a man, they want a social connection also, which anone doesn\'t give.

Alquimista
04-14-2003, 09:12 PM
Johnngo19,

The Teddy Bear Effect (TEB) it is when you are wearing your pheromones, a girl gets your pheromones vibes, you guys hook up, but she connects with you with such a great intensity that she treats you as if you are her favorite Teddy Bear!! Also she tries to take care of you as if you are made of glass (she seems affraid if something happens to you), she can not stay away from you, and she tells you all her secrets, dreams and fears without a big work from your side. AND OF COURSE THIS IS WHAT MOST MEN ARE LOOKING FOR ON A GIRL!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
If you want to take a closer look to an example of the TBE (how it happens) just see a post of mine from last sunday \"HIT with AE\".

Cloud9,

As you see the problem with TBE is not lack of social connection, the problem is that the social connection is too much, at least for me. I don\'t like \"attached strings\"... when I was living in Italy I got burned by a girl, and now I just want to enjoy la bella vita. capisce?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

johnngo19
04-15-2003, 07:51 AM
I wish girl have an teddy bear effect on me and treat me as her favorite teddy. The TBE effect seem very cool.

John

Alquimista
04-15-2003, 09:30 AM
Johngo19,

Just play with your pheromones arsenal until you get it! And then, you gonna love it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
P.S: So far I had it by using AE/m + SOE gel

Cloud9
04-15-2003, 12:42 PM
Check out my poll under the HEalth forum :-P

CptKipling
04-16-2003, 07:00 AM
PIm is fine for younger guys, its completely diffenent to the -none effects from AE or even TE/NPA. You just need to use waaaaaay less, which means 1 bottle lasts forever! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

johnngo19
04-16-2003, 08:40 AM
Great poll cloud9. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

johnngo19
04-16-2003, 09:46 AM
How many people using pheromones have had the teddy bear effect? I quess it is really low right?

John /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Alquimista
04-16-2003, 09:50 AM
Johngo19,

So far the only guys that I know that had also the TBE are Phanton and Tallmacky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

johnngo19
04-17-2003, 09:29 AM
Me want TBE. Why girls haven\'t had TBE on me. Me so sad. Me going to cry...wwwoowoowhahahhhwhha. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 09:34 AM
Alquimista,

AND OF COURSE THIS IS WHAT MOST MEN ARE LOOKING FOR ON A GIRL!!!

You were being sarcastic, right?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Elana
04-17-2003, 09:36 AM
HAHAHAHA I just read the same thing and was also wondering if he was being sarcastic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

johnngo19
04-17-2003, 09:37 AM
Ofcourse I want girls to have TBE effect on me. I will let them hold me until I pop.

John

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 09:37 AM
! My first thought was, \"Since WHEN??\"

franki
04-17-2003, 09:38 AM
FTR, why do you think guys don\'t want to be their girls teddybear? Of lot of times they don\'t mind that all I would think.

Elana
04-17-2003, 09:39 AM
she treats you as if you are her favorite Teddy Bear!! Also she tries to take care of you as if you are made of glass (she seems affraid if something happens to you), she can not stay away from you, and she tells you all her secrets, dreams and fears without a big work from your side.

Guys want this? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
It seems a bit heavy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
04-17-2003, 09:42 AM
I don\'t like \"attached strings\"... when I was living in Italy I got burned by a girl, and now I just want to enjoy la bella vita. capisce??

And coming from the same guy that said this...

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 09:43 AM
It seems a lot heavy. I start feeling suffocated myself, just reading it.

franki
04-17-2003, 09:43 AM
said what?

Elana
04-17-2003, 09:44 AM
Franki- read the quote

franki
04-17-2003, 09:48 AM
D\'ohh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I had only 3 hours of sleep tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

johnngo19
04-17-2003, 09:50 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifTeddy bear is my middle name and I very cuddlely too. Anyone want to cuddle me?

Elana
04-17-2003, 10:02 AM
Is punching similar to cuddling? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I may be interested in that.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 10:06 AM
I\'d like to get the big soup pot out from the cupboard, put it over your head, and then pound it with the serving spoon....BONG BONG BONG

would you like that?

You could be my little Soup Boy.

Elana
04-17-2003, 10:07 AM
I\'m crying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

johnngo19
04-17-2003, 10:07 AM
Me no like punching. Me only like kissing and cuddling.

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 10:11 AM
You don\'t want to be my Soup Boy? &lt;crying&gt;

johnngo19
04-17-2003, 10:14 AM
Soup Boy huh? Take this. Oh,I just poke your eyes out. Here another punch on the chin. WWwoahch. Another hit on your groin. He is down.

Elana
04-17-2003, 10:30 AM
Soup Boy! Be my little Soup Boy! BONG BONG BONG

Whiffy
04-17-2003, 11:19 AM
I got something for your broth, \'Lana... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Alquimista
04-17-2003, 11:21 AM
You were being sarcastic, right?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

FullTiltRedhead,
By dealing with a woman, we man have to follow some steps in order to \"catch\" her. The work of man is to work hard trying to make her to like you by using a lot of charm and other \"tools\" (the dirty-job), while the work of woman is to protect herself by using rejection. But, the majority of men don\'t like to do the dirty-job (they are affraid of rejection), so they are very happy when the girl does the first move. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Personally I don\'t like when she does the first move, as well because I am too young to die I am not looking yet for \"the one\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
04-17-2003, 11:21 AM
I got something for your broth, \'Lana...

I am not so patiently waiting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Alquimista
04-17-2003, 11:23 AM
I am not so patiently waiting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana,
For your Teddy Bear?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 11:24 AM
Who said anything about THE ONE?

Elana
04-17-2003, 11:24 AM
Elana,
For your Teddy Bear??

Nope.....The D /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 11:28 AM
She wants a bone for her soup pot.

I just want to bang it.

BONG BONG BONG

Elana
04-17-2003, 11:29 AM
BONG BONG BONG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whiffy
04-17-2003, 11:30 AM
I love you girls! You speak so freely. Let\'s hope someone perfects cloning soon.

Elana
04-17-2003, 11:30 AM
You\'ve got great taste.

Whiffy
04-17-2003, 11:38 AM
You\'ve got great t.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
04-17-2003, 11:42 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Yes....I do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
04-17-2003, 01:38 PM
Elana i know just what you have a taste for, its my special sauce!lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif You can taste mine if i can taste yours.

johnngo19
04-17-2003, 06:15 PM
Here is something for you girls....It is my most precious thing.

John

upsidedown
04-17-2003, 06:41 PM
My apologies in advance for hijacking this thread...but I\'m going to hijack it and bring it back on topic. Does anybody remember the original topic of this thread without cheating and looking? I didn\'t think so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

First, I\'m quite impressed that we\'ve had 70 votes in the poll. This is the best response I recall ever seeing on a poll on here. Second, I\'m sort of surprised that AE is leading the pack. In one sense, I\'m not surprised because I voted for it and it is my mainstay product. But I just didn\'t realize that this many people were having their best success with it. I also noticed that if you add up the votes for TE and NPA, it equals the vote for AE. So, essentially you could say the AE and TE/NPA are equally popular as the most successful products with L-S users. These 2 (3) products appear to account for 2/3 of the votes. I\'ve been having some succes with an AE/NPA 5:1 mix...and this appears to fit with the poll results.

What surprises me is how few votes PI has gotten.

Anyway, those are just my observations.....I wonder how WAGG and Pheromax would have rated in this poll had they been included?

OK, I\'m through with my hijacking. Now back to your regularly scheduled posts.

johnngo19
04-17-2003, 06:48 PM
AE,TE,and NPA rules. Yes, I forgot about wagg and pheromax. I will include them the next time I renew this poll. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bundyburger
04-17-2003, 06:56 PM
I haven\'t had AE/m long and I haven\'t had the results I got with the SoE:PI combo, but it was by far and away the one product I can use and get a general change in attitude towards me from other people. I\'d have no qualms about recommending it to a newbie who wanted to see if pheromones\'s worked. That was the basis for my vote. Like I said, even if it hasn\'t helped me pick up ...yet. (with limited use) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

seadove
04-17-2003, 09:58 PM
Elana:</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Is punching similar to cuddling?
I may be interested in that.

Don\'t, I repeat DON\'T teach Elana how to punch!!

When she starts she won\'t know when to stop.

See my black eye? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

mikey
04-18-2003, 12:24 AM
It seems that PPC won t get a good pace in this race /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-20-2003, 03:10 AM
No doubt on who\'s the best! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

johnngo19
04-21-2003, 08:20 AM
PCC is the best. NO DOUBT about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-26-2003, 05:28 AM
AE got more votes than NPA and TE together!!
And these 2 are said to be the best for sexual hits.

Perhaps the \"social\" pheromones have a bigger importance than the secret ingredients of NPA and TE. Or, as an alternative, AE is much more used than TE and NPA (which I really can\'t believe).

upsidedown
04-26-2003, 06:13 AM
Perhaps the \"social\" pheromones have a bigger importance than the secret ingredients of NPA and TE.

I think the answer for the success of AE in this poll is that AE is the best compromise product between the results of the social -nol products and the strong sexual results of the secret ingredients in NPA/TE. Each product can be used if you have a specific reaction in mind, but AE is sort of the best compromise in the middle of the two extremes since it contains the three main (non secret) pheromones. AE can get both social and sexual responses...although it\'s results may not be as extreme as the other products. But, its good all around results account for it\'s overall good showing in this poll.

That\'s my theory anyway....and that\'s all it is....a theory. But, I sticking with it for now, until somebody comes along with a better one and changes my mind.

I\'ve tried to get the best of both worlds by spiking my AE with just a little bit of NPA. My limited testing with this seems promising.

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 06:49 AM
I have been getting great results using 2-3 drops of AE/m covered with APC. How do you spike your AE with NPA? I\'ve been thinking about doing this to see if I could get divine-like results. lol

travis
04-26-2003, 06:50 AM
For me still the best combining TE/AE/APC with two dabs each

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 07:02 AM
that is what I was thinking about doing. 2 dabs TE+2 drops AE/m+2-3dabs cover up APC

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-26-2003, 07:02 AM
1 or 2 drops of AE + 2 dabs of TE, covered with a good cologne should be a great combo... inspite of the possibility of an eventual OD.

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 07:04 AM
I haven\'t ODed with 3 drops AE and 2dabs of TE is about 1 drop of AE or NPA.

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-26-2003, 07:05 AM
Well, maybe not... 2 drops of AE + 2 dabs of TE, well covered, isn\'t that enough to give an OD... in most cases.

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-26-2003, 07:05 AM
What results did u achieve cloud9?

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 07:07 AM
I was doing the math, I haven\'t tried TE in my mix yet, but I have gotten such great results with AE and APC together I am afraid of adding the TE in.

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-26-2003, 07:09 AM
2 dabs of TE + your common combo (AE + APC) if u go to the disco shouldn\'t make any harm... perhaps even 3 dabs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

If u try, tell us about it.

Cloud9
04-26-2003, 07:12 AM
The thing is I am getting great sexual and social hits already, so would sacrificing some Anol and Arone for some TE\'s secret ingredients help or hurt me?

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-26-2003, 07:20 AM
Well, if you don\'t see better results, just go back to your common combo. In theory, 2 drops of AE + 2 / 3 dabs of TE (well covered) seems an excellent combo!

upsidedown
05-09-2003, 07:39 PM
Bump.