PDA

View Full Version : NPA/w

proteus
04-13-2003, 11:48 AM
Any of you phero pros tried NPA/w? Just curious since I\'ve read one or two postings by ladies that say it makes them wet. Sounds like this would be an ideal phero for a guy to get sexual hits from the ladies. So I\'m considering buying it but wondered if anyone other guys have tried using it and what the results were.

CptKipling
04-14-2003, 06:33 AM
I\'m testing it at the moment.

Nothing conclusive yet, but initial results look pretty good.

I\'m going to throw some speculation in and say that girls in general seem.....well hornier! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
04-14-2003, 06:44 AM
NPA/w has become a bit of an addiction for me. It drives me crazy! I have to talk myself out of putting it on because I know what it is going to do to me. I can\'t even put into words how horny it gets me. Even when I sleep, my dreams are XXX.

franki
04-14-2003, 07:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Even when I sleep, my dreams are XXX.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

There has been some speculation in the past about the secret pheromones in TE and NPA and that they influence the subconsciousness. Like when a woman comes in contact with a man who wears NPA, she will later dream about him, because something happened on a subconscious level ...

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Enticing
04-14-2003, 07:23 AM
I would sure be interested to know if any of the ladies here have come into contact with NPA/M and if it had the same effect on them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
04-14-2003, 07:40 AM
I feel like a dork for asking this because I am sure that it has been asked 1000 times, but what is the difference in the men\'s and women\'s formula. If anyone tells me to do a search, I\'ll kill them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
04-14-2003, 07:43 AM
lol, who knows /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whiffy
04-14-2003, 08:44 AM
Okay folks, this NPA/w sounds like it\'s got potential. come on guys, ultimately isn\'t the wetness factor pretty much what we\'re all trying to create in our quarry? This thread definitely needs some more female opinions to completely sway me. I\'m intrigued, I\'ll admit. I agree with the post above, what do girls think of NPA/m versus NPA/w? Elana?

Elana
04-14-2003, 08:45 AM
I don\'t know anything about NPA/M. I just know what NPA/w does to me.

Elana
04-14-2003, 08:50 AM
Whiffy- Read \"New Stuff\" in the women\'s forum for some more opinions.

franki
04-14-2003, 10:38 AM
Captain Kipling, you have both NPA/m and NPA/w right? Can you smell any difference? Different reactions?

MOBLEYC57
04-14-2003, 10:42 AM
I feel like a dork for asking this because I am sure that it has been asked 1000 times, but what is the difference in the men\'s and women\'s formula. If anyone tells me to do a search, I\'ll kill them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

El....do a search! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BassMan
04-14-2003, 11:47 AM

Nobody knows. The formulae are secret. I have them both, and they smell _quite_ different. NPA/m smells like none, only worse. NPA/w smells like none, too, but has a weird finish that smells a bit like butyl nitrate, at least to me.

oscar
04-14-2003, 12:39 PM
BassMan et al,

I\'ve got both NPA/m &amp; /w, and while I don\'t know what butyl nitrate smells like, I will say that NPA/w smells more like something you would huff to get high.
I like the smell of the stuff straight out of the bottle, and have used it on occassion as an accent, but never on its own.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whiffy
04-14-2003, 01:19 PM
So for those of you who have tried both NPA/m and NPA/w, what do you think? Any obvious differences in reactions and hits?

Enticing
04-14-2003, 01:45 PM
I can\'t compare the two products, NPA/w and NPA/m, but I can see where you\'re going with this. You\'re thinking if you\'re wearing NPA/w around women, that they\'ll be all wet and consumed with the idea of getting laid, right?

Maybe.

But I think it has *somewhat* to do with the fact that I have it directly on my skin, and that I repeatedly getting little whiffs of it all day long.

Not to mention, I do happen to think that some of the women (and you know who they are) on this forum are pre-destined to being wet horny lil\' buggers anyway. That\'s part of why they (we) are here to begin with! Women who are interested in sex, enough to purchase \'mones, and discuss our experiences on the net... we\'re kind of self-selected, ya get what I mean?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif E.

Whiffy
04-14-2003, 02:46 PM
I\'m that obvious, huh? Well, that\'s exactly where I was going. I\'m not alone...

Ladies?

proteus
04-14-2003, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the interesting responses all. I think I\'m about ready to order some NPA/w then and see what happens. I\'ll post results after trying and hope y\'all who are testing it right now will post your results. Thanks again!

Elana
04-14-2003, 03:18 PM
Not to mention, I do happen to think that some of the women (and you know who they are) on this forum are pre-destined to being wet horny lil\' buggers anyway. That\'s part of why they (we) are here to begin with! Women who are interested in sex, enough to purchase \'mones, and discuss our experiences on the net... we\'re kind of self-selected, ya get what I mean?

I couldn\'t agree more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

oscar
04-14-2003, 03:20 PM
proteus,

I got my NPA/w from the \"Returned Products Page\" dirt cheap.
It\'s currently sold out but TE/w is there for $12!
Both unscented and the vanilla versions are still available.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html\")

It\'s tough to beat that deal.
I can\'t understand why the ladies haven\'t snatched all that stuff up.
I\'ve always gotten nearly full bottles when buying the used stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-14-2003, 03:22 PM
I got my NPA from the used products page too. It was a full bottle.

CptKipling
04-14-2003, 03:25 PM
Captain Kipling, you have both NPA/m and NPA/w right? Can you smell any difference? Different reactions?

I just did a smell comparison.

Huge difference. NPAm has very noticable -none with some other stinky/musky stuff. NPAw is much fruitier, and also seems like a much stronger smell that kind of knocks you back a bit. I\'m getting the smell of permanent markers, but not exactly.

As for the reactions, they are completely different. But as I said I\'m holding out in posting them.

DrSmellThis
04-14-2003, 05:45 PM
There is some NONE in there, but that little bottle is extremely concentrated. You can add a very small amount to your cologne and still get some good results. In fact, I would start out adding just a very little bit of npa to whatever brew you have been using with the PI/w and/or the PCC. Just take whatever you have been using and zap it with a little npa. NOL is one thing that is NOT in the npa. I think it will work especially well with the items you have already. Mix up small batches and see what happens.
Good luck,
Bruce

Found this.

proteus
04-14-2003, 06:38 PM
proteus,

I got my NPA/w from the \"Returned Products Page\" dirt cheap.
It\'s currently sold out but TE/w is there for $12!
Both unscented and the vanilla versions are still available.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/returned-products/index.html\")

It\'s tough to beat that deal.
I can\'t understand why the ladies haven\'t snatched all that stuff up.
I\'ve always gotten nearly full bottles when buying the used stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for the heads up on that Oscar!! That\'s a super deal!! I think I\'ll get TE/w for starters, see how that goes, and then try NPA/w - or maybe get both since the TE/w you pointed me to is so cheap. Thanks!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif